Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Lil Bush

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2007, 01:33 AM   #16
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Lil Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulskinsfan View Post
I guess you didn't like the Criminal Clinton then either.

Really, the best thing to do is ignore people that make crazy comments like he did...by replying to him, that just encourages him to say more.

Just a little word of advice, take it or leave it..."Never argue with the village idiot, cause the passer by doesn't know the difference."
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-10-2007, 01:13 PM   #17
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Re: Lil Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulskinsfan View Post
I guess you didn't like the Criminal Clinton then either.
The Criminal Clinton atleast just had his fun, instead of putting countless US soldiers lives on the line everyday for a stronghold in the Mid-East and oil. Clinton lied about getting head, Bush lied and took advantage of our post-9/11 anger for an excuse to drive an irrational war(Iraq).

Hm...which one is worst?
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 03:25 PM   #18
Assistant Regional Mod
 
EternalEnigma21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Warrenton VA
Age: 34
Posts: 2,953
Re: Lil Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
The Criminal Clinton atleast just had his fun, instead of putting countless US soldiers lives on the line everyday for a stronghold in the Mid-East and oil. Clinton lied about getting head, Bush lied and took advantage of our post-9/11 anger for an excuse to drive an irrational war(Iraq).

Hm...which one is worst?

gettin head?
__________________
Need electrical work in the Northern VA, or Shenandoah Valley? Click here

...and why do we still have a Tom Tupa avatar???
EternalEnigma21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:09 PM   #19
Impact Rookie
 
Duffman003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 590
Re: Lil Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Yeah, see this is a big reason I don't want Obama to win...he seems like really boring satire

Classic
im hope you vote
__________________
give me food, feed me lunch
'you want water?', B#### give me punch - D12
Duffman003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:10 PM   #20
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,515
Re: Lil Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman003 View Post
im hope you vote
is this english?
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:11 PM   #21
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,515
Re: Lil Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulskinsfan View Post
I guess you didn't like the Criminal Clinton then either.
what makes him a criminal?
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 11:18 PM   #22
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Lil Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
The Criminal Clinton atleast just had his fun, instead of putting countless US soldiers lives on the line everyday for a stronghold in the Mid-East and oil. Clinton lied about getting head, Bush lied and took advantage of our post-9/11 anger for an excuse to drive an irrational war(Iraq).

Hm...which one is worst?
OK, this is starting to turn into a political debate. While you are entitled to your opinion, you are stating opinion, not fact.
I would think that a show like "Lil Bush" would be something that would entertain you since you clearly dislike Bush.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 12:30 AM   #23
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,626
Re: Lil Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
OK, this is starting to turn into a political debate. While you are entitled to your opinion, you are stating opinion, not fact.
I would think that a show like "Lil Bush" would be something that would entertain you since you clearly dislike Bush.
I agree with jsarno. Let's not turn this into a political debate. I will say this though, Clinton spent 8 years in office, so there's a lot more to his presidential portfolio than stogies with Lewinsky. When you want to debate the virtues and vices of Clinton, and the only thing the person you want to debate can think of about Clinton is Monica then at that point you should know it's not a debate worth having.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 02:13 AM   #24
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Re: Lil Bush

I am highly critical of Bush, not just because I think it is the cool thing to do or whatever. I just do not like his policies and frankly I do not think he is an intelligent person. I dont want to go into his intelligence, but that has all been documented in his speeches pretty well. I am not a big fan of his domestic economic policy of straight tax cuts, and not just cuts but the fact of receiving a check in the mail. In the end the overall help to the economy is not huge. Also although our economy still grows steadily, the disparity in wealth is increasing by quite a bit, and I feel tax breaks of this nature only aid that.

Dont even get me started on foreign policy, because that is just terrible. Obviously we need a stronghold in the Mid-East, but the nature by which we are striving to attain it has been proven to fail(See Latin American and Iran/Iraq in the past).

He also has a wreakless attitude towards the environment, which is manifested in policy. We are also doing a terrible job of securing the homeland, which I feel is more important than waging wars. I also hate the way this nation is more accepting of religious fundamentalism under the current leadership.


I do admire how Bush lead us after the travesty of 9/11 and in Afghanistan, but beyond that I am not too fond of our leadership due to lies and straight mistakes. The only reason I usually dont back most of my political critiques of Bush is because it isnt always the easiest way to get your point across on forums, most of if the time you waste time posting this and nearly no one responds. It is not because I am ignorant or trying to generalize. Just to simplify I do not support Bush, especially our foreign policy and that is what I was trying to say on that last post.

EDIT: back to the subject of the thread, this show would not entertain me because I think the fallacies of our nation's leader are no laughing matter. His stupidity is quite amusing, but the show just seems to be very corny and I dont know how well it could capture that. I like shows like the Daily Show or Colbert Report which probably do the same but in a more intelligent and funny way.

2nd EDIT: Ok now that I am reading some of the other political thread I can see why a general statement can be frustrating. I do not think in that generalized manner, but just feel it is easier on a forum that way. But at the same time I should not voice my opinion in that kind of nature, because it makes me sound unintelligent(somewhat like a certain president I know). I apologize for the general statements I made without backing my position, and also to those it may have offended. I guess since I have been a member here for a while I should not just respond like that. Its just pointless to actually reply properly, so I guess I might just steer clear of these threads from now on...
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:01 AM   #25
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,515
Re: Lil Bush

they really don't need any writers for the show. that old goofball in the white-house will give them enough for plenty of shows. i will not watch.
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 06:25 PM   #26
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Lil Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I agree with jsarno. Let's not turn this into a political debate. I will say this though, Clinton spent 8 years in office, so there's a lot more to his presidential portfolio than stogies with Lewinsky. When you want to debate the virtues and vices of Clinton, and the only thing the person you want to debate can think of about Clinton is Monica then at that point you should know it's not a debate worth having.
We all know that Clinton's tenure produced A LOT more than the Lewinsky scandal.
In fact, we as a country have been quite blessed with around 15 years of comedy from these two presidents. Maybe Lil Bush should bring in Lil Clinton on cameos.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 01:41 AM   #27
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 34
Posts: 9,859
Re: Lil Bush

I guess I will be the first to declare Lil' Bush atrocious. God, was it awful. Was it so suppose to be funny or a lecture?
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 01:51 AM   #28
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,626
Re: Lil Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
I guess I will be the first to declare Lil' Bush atrocious. God, was it awful. Was it so suppose to be funny or a lecture?
Did it debut tonight? I forgot all about it. I heard Iggy Pop plays the voice of Little Rumsfeld
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:34 AM   #29
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,110
Re: Lil Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
I guess I will be the first to declare Lil' Bush atrocious. God, was it awful. Was it so suppose to be funny or a lecture?
Yeah it was pretty bad. I recorded it and my wife and I watched it last night, we got through the first 10 minutes or so before we both agreed it just wasn't funny and turned it off.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:39 AM   #30
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,479
Re: Lil Bush

It just looked like typical topical humor from the previews...
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29289 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25