Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


What REALLY grinds your gears?

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2011, 09:18 PM   #331
Registered User
 
SBXVII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,766
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
There is a whole forum dedicated to politics... Keep it there.
I actually have a third "What gets my goat"..... People who decide after the fact to try and put stipulations on a thread that had none.

If its what gets my goat then I too should be able to speak. And yeas I do know there already is a thread for politics. My comment was not a debatable comment it was a statement as to.... you guessed it "What gets my Goat."
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-21-2011, 02:30 AM   #332
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 12,143
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBXVII View Post
I actually have a third "What gets my goat"..... People who decide after the fact to try and put stipulations on a thread that had none.

If its what gets my goat then I too should be able to speak. And yeas I do know there already is a thread for politics. My comment was not a debatable comment it was a statement as to.... you guessed it "What gets my Goat."
People who insist upon their right to open commentary (when they know said commentary will only rile up the populace) in threads about gears being grinded grind my gears, especially when there is a whole forum dedicated to such topics. It's like a manipulative game, you come in here intentionally grinding other people's gears under the guise that your gears are being grinded.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:37 AM   #333
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 84,178
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
People who insist upon their right to open commentary (when they know said commentary will only rile up the populace) in threads about gears being grinded grind my gears, especially when there is a whole forum dedicated to such topics. It's like a manipulative game, you come in here intentionally grinding other people's gears under the guise that your gears are being grinded.
this.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:28 AM   #334
Registered User
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 10,069
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Walton View Post
The Chinese.
Somewhere in China some nobody retard is posting a post very much like yours that states "The Americans."
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:29 AM   #335
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Dumb neighbors grind my gears. Seems like I'm surounded by dumb neighbors. I have one who will not do shit to his yard and has not cut his grass in a month or longer. This is the same guy that left a fully extended ext. ladder leaning against his house for 2 yrs. The neighbor behind me wants me to cut down a tree which is a hazard but he will not allow a tree company in his yard to access the tree. I have no other way to access the tree. So last night I walked over to my neighbors because I could see he was watching the 4:00 game and his girl friend and he started going off about Insurance and would not shut up. I just walked away shaking my head. I'm moving so its all good.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:33 AM   #336
Registered User
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 10,069
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBXVII View Post
I actually have a third "What gets my goat"..... People who decide after the fact to try and put stipulations on a thread that had none.

If its what gets my goat then I too should be able to speak. And yeas I do know there already is a thread for politics. My comment was not a debatable comment it was a statement as to.... you guessed it "What gets my Goat."
All political post are debatable hence why it's called politics.

Pakistan has nuclear weapons...it's not charity, it's self preservation. Keep it in the political forum.
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:30 PM   #337
Playmaker
 
over the mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: close to the edge
Posts: 3,701
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

i hate how the bathroom for the floor of my building has the type of toilet paper roll dispensers that are locked so you cant steal a couple rolls at the end of the day after your lady sends a "pick up tp" text.
__________________
If the beer aisle is Mean Girls, IPAs are the cool ones, and I’m the sexually aggressive mathlete who never gets to bed Lindsay Lohan. - Dave Infante, Thrillst
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:36 PM   #338
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 84,178
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBXVII View Post
I actually have a third "What gets my goat"..... People who decide after the fact to try and put stipulations on a thread that had none.

If its what gets my goat then I too should be able to speak. And yeas I do know there already is a thread for politics. My comment was not a debatable comment it was a statement as to.... you guessed it "What gets my Goat."
We have an entire section dedicated to politics... so it's implied that we keep politics out of the non-political discussion.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:50 PM   #339
Gamebreaker
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 28
Posts: 12,913
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Public bathrooms...

My girl is working a seasonal job at Target. She went on break and went to the bathroom. The first stall looked like someone got murdered. Blood on the floor. Blood in the toilet, blood on the stall walls. The second toilet had some sort of film on the seat. The third toilet had poop everywhere. All over the toilet and the seat. The 4th stall had pee dribbles on the seat. It wasn't until the 5th stall, that was clean and somewhat normal.

And this was in the ladies room!

Despite all this she said the bathroom still smelled like oranges (I guess whosever in charge of cleaning the bathroom uses orange scented cleaning agent)

But yeah. That.. Atrocious.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:52 PM   #340
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,553
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Redirect Notice

The Chinese would love the Target bathrooms......Yeeeoooow!
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
“God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.” – Joe Gibbs

Last edited by Hog1; 11-21-2011 at 09:55 PM.
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 11:38 PM   #341
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 12,143
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
Public bathrooms...

My girl is working a seasonal job at Target. She went on break and went to the bathroom. The first stall looked like someone got murdered. Blood on the floor. Blood in the toilet, blood on the stall walls. The second toilet had some sort of film on the seat. The third toilet had poop everywhere. All over the toilet and the seat. The 4th stall had pee dribbles on the seat. It wasn't until the 5th stall, that was clean and somewhat normal.

And this was in the ladies room!

Despite all this she said the bathroom still smelled like oranges (I guess whosever in charge of cleaning the bathroom uses orange scented cleaning agent)

But yeah. That.. Atrocious.
Wow. I used to work at Target and I can honestly say I never saw a situation that bad. Or half that bad. Sounds like she just had the worst luck of all time.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:44 AM   #342
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 84,178
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
Public bathrooms...

My girl is working a seasonal job at Target. She went on break and went to the bathroom. The first stall looked like someone got murdered. Blood on the floor. Blood in the toilet, blood on the stall walls. The second toilet had some sort of film on the seat. The third toilet had poop everywhere. All over the toilet and the seat. The 4th stall had pee dribbles on the seat. It wasn't until the 5th stall, that was clean and somewhat normal.

And this was in the ladies room!

Despite all this she said the bathroom still smelled like oranges (I guess whosever in charge of cleaning the bathroom uses orange scented cleaning agent)

But yeah. That.. Atrocious.
I've never seen anything quite that bad, but in general I despise having to use a public bathroom. And forget about using one for taking a dump, no way I'm going there. I'm always amazed when I go into a public bathroom and 99% of the time someone is dropping a deuce in there. I'm like really, couldn't save that for home? Target, airport, restaurant, doesn't seem to matter. Everyone is crappin' up a storm out there in public.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:51 AM   #343
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,898
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I've never seen anything quite that bad, but in general I despise having to use a public bathroom. And forget about using one for taking a dump, no way I'm going there. I'm always amazed when I go into a public bathroom and 99% of the time someone is dropping a deuce in there. I'm like really, couldn't save that for home? Target, airport, restaurant, doesn't seem to matter. Everyone is crappin' up a storm out there in public.
We have had this talk before. GMSCUD is afraid of public restrooms. Wh yare people afraid to crap on the road? I will crap anywhere got no shame I guess.

As far as the Target story: I have never seen a dirty bathroom at Target. Plus the smell DR describes must be a standard cleaner for Target becasue I smell every time I go in one, it is like super orange smell.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:57 AM   #344
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 52
Posts: 8,980
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Wow, this thread sure went into the crapper! Sorry, couldn't resist.

For a very long time, I had one of those health conditions where it was important for me to know where every public restroom was. When I needed it (which was often unfortunately), I only had two options - crap my pants or crap in whatever public restroom was available. Trust me, when presented with that option, you take whatever's available. After a while, you just became inured to it.

So Matty, it was probably me - or someone like me - spoiling your day in the crapper.
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:10 AM   #345
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,553
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

From this day forward when I am standing at the urinal and there is someone in the last stall taking care of business, I am going to fondly call out.......Joe?
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
“God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.” – Joe Gibbs
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 1.06593 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25