Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


What REALLY grinds your gears?

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2011, 12:25 PM   #346
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,689
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
Woah woah woah. I never said I was "afraid" of public restrooms, I just have a strong preference for the home-field advantage, so to speak. Also, I remember our discussion was about putting TP on the seat if you have to take a dump in a public restroom. You said you never did that, and I think that's gross.

Public restrooms are filthy, nasty places that are full of germs. I'm not a germaphobe by any means, but I certainly take precautions when I use them. To just plop down on a bare toilet seat in a public bathroom is disgusting to me. God knows what kind of person may have just had his bare, hairy, filthy ass on that seat. Gross.

I run a small business, and I can tell you I have my employees do very regular bathroom checks to make sure they are tip-top at all times.
Ha! I forgot the actually details of our bathroom banter as it has been a few years but I remember it went back fourth for a bit.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-23-2011, 12:43 PM   #347
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,753
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

No TP on a public seat? Dude...
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:30 PM   #348
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,689
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
No TP on a public seat? Dude...

You guys probably use tissue to blow your noses and umberalls when it rains also.


Man cards revoked!
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:34 PM   #349
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
You guys probably use tissue to blow your noses and umberalls when it rains also.


Man cards revoked!
Blowing your nose with a tissue = man card revoked? Crapping on a filthy public restroom toilet seat = man card revoked? I'm gonna go with a resounding "NO." Those things are just common practices my friend.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:43 PM   #350
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,689
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
Blowing your nose with a tissue = man card revoked? Crapping on a filthy public restroom toilet seat = man card revoked? I'm gonna go with a resounding "NO." Those things are just common practices my friend.

I am just busting chops.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:51 PM   #351
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,753
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
You guys probably use tissue to blow your noses and umberalls when it rains also.


Man cards revoked!
Shitting on a filthy public toilet seat with no TP = human card revoked!
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:57 PM   #352
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
Shitting on a filthy public toilet seat with no TP = human card revoked!
He is so tough he probably licks it clean.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:34 PM   #353
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 12,000
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
Woah woah woah. I never said I was "afraid" of public restrooms, I just have a strong preference for the home-field advantage, so to speak. Also, I remember our discussion was about putting TP on the seat if you have to take a dump in a public restroom. You said you never did that, and I think that's gross.

Public restrooms are filthy, nasty places that are full of germs. I'm not a germaphobe by any means, but I certainly take precautions when I use them. To just plop down on a bare toilet seat in a public bathroom is disgusting to me. God knows what kind of person may have just had his bare, hairy, filthy ass on that seat. Gross.

I run a small business, and I can tell you I have my employees do very regular bathroom checks to make sure they are tip-top at all times.
So is your cell phone.

What's Dirtier, Cell Phone or Toilet Seat? - ABC News
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 04:03 PM   #354
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,063
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Off-Road Commode, Model# ORC | Hitch Accessories | Northern Tool + Equipment
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
ďItís all the political correct idiots in America, thatís all it is. Itís got nothing to do with anything else.
-Mike Ditka
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 04:37 PM   #355
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,674
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

My mother in law pretending she knows more about football in an attempt to spend more time with me grinds my gears. I appreciate the effort I suppose and I know you have some knowledge. But stay in your lane while we're watching the game. No, Aaron Rodgers never played for the Lions so stop asking me why Detroit let him go.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 09:30 PM   #356
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 11,888
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
My mother in law pretending she knows more about football in an attempt to spend more time with me grinds my gears. I appreciate the effort I suppose and I know you have some knowledge. But stay in your lane while we're watching the game. No, Aaron Rodgers never played for the Lions so stop asking me why Detroit let him go.
. Horrible.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:27 AM   #357
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Black Friday. This has to as stupid as stupid gets.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 01:21 PM   #358
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 9,922
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Black Friday. This has to as stupid as stupid gets.
Says the guy whose wife clips coupons to save him money.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #359
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
Says the guy whose wife clips coupons to save him money.
I have never asked my wife to clip coupons its something she did/does on her own. After we close on our lot then house I might have to ask her to clip them.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:54 PM   #360
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 11,635
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

dallas fans thinking they going to the superbowl
__________________
Ditka for President
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.25162 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25