Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


What REALLY grinds your gears?

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2012, 02:56 PM   #601
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 11,625
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Dane Cook
__________________
Ditka for President
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-06-2012, 03:12 PM   #602
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,523
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Does Dane Cook grind your gears kind of like Nickelback does some people? I always wonder why both of them get all this hate. LOL.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #603
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,689
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog1 View Post
.....Girls Scouts..
Damn their cookie hawkin' souls to Hell!
Every year it's the same thing. It's not enough to purchase their containers of cookie delight every time you see one of their.....tribe during the cookie season. You must dig deep each and every time they put there collective "arm" on you...Please Mister, it's for the Girl Scouts and my fate is sealed or be branded a leprous child hater or is it Hatter?
Enough of the Big Sad Eye's at the exit of my favorite grocery store. I will have to resort to doing my grocery shopping at my local Quicky Mart until the season closes. They blanket the area better than the local PD on a BOGO at Dunkin' Donuts.
Oh...when will it end?
Sooo many Tagalongs.........
"No thank you" Keep walking. Whats the big deal? Are you afraid they will hurt you?
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:16 PM   #604
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,729
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
Does Dane Cook grind your gears kind of like Nickelback does some people? I always wonder why both of them get all this hate. LOL.
NB hate I fully understand and endorse.

Dane Cook though? I dunno, he's kinda funny sometimes, sometimes not. I never thought of him belonging in the axis of hate.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:19 PM   #605
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 11,625
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
Does Dane Cook grind your gears kind of like Nickelback does some people? I always wonder why both of them get all this hate. LOL.
Not on the same level as Nickleback, but a level up. His stand up is effing horrible.
__________________
Ditka for President
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #606
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 11,625
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

God damn it, little rocks rolling down interstates highways that jump up and cause little starburst cracks in my windshield.
__________________
Ditka for President
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:22 PM   #607
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,523
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
NB hate I fully understand and endorse.

Dane Cook though? I dunno, he's kinda funny sometimes, sometimes not. I never thought of him belonging in the axis of hate.
I don't have an opinion either way on NB because I only know whatever "song of the day" they're playing, but I always LOL when I read metaphors equating Nickelback to the axis of evil.

Does Dane Cook still do standup? I haven't seen that dude in forever...
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:24 PM   #608
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,523
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

I do remember the one song that drove me INSANE by Nickelback was Photograph. Sadly, my wife listens to top forty stations all the time and I probably know all the words to that one because of it.

Give me a gun.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:38 PM   #609
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 12,000
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

So whats with all the Nickelback hate? I mean, I've never been crazy about them and I'm not defending their music. There's only maybe 2 or 3 songs of them ever that I've liked. I actually think they're kinda annoying, minus those 2 or 3 songs.

But one day I trolled the internet and I found out that it was cool and it was the "in" thing to hate Nickelback.

So whats up?
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #610
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 11,881
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
Does Dane Cook grind your gears kind of like Nickelback does some people? I always wonder why both of them get all this hate. LOL.
Dane Cook makes jokes that are occasionally funny, but for the most part I dislike his style and delivery.

Kinda similar thing with Nickelback. Back in the day I used to like them, and they still have a few songs I like, but now that every song of theirs sounds repetitive and annoying I'm not much of a fan of theirs anymore. They are a "blue moon" band, in that I can occasionally listen to (and like) their music once in a blue moon, but I can't stand to listen to them all the time.

Last edited by mooby; 03-06-2012 at 03:45 PM.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:50 PM   #611
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,982
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
I do remember the one song that drove me INSANE by Nickelback was Photograph. Sadly, my wife listens to top forty stations all the time and I probably know all the words to that one because of it.

Give me a gun.
That song is THE WORST, especially since it starts out right away with that d-bag's terrible singing. It's like those old Emergency Broadcast Test commercials - no warning, just loud annoying crap!
I used to listen to DC101 all day at my old job when that song first came out and I would literally throw my headphones off when it came on.
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:58 PM   #612
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 11,625
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
So whats with all the Nickelback hate? I mean, I've never been crazy about them and I'm not defending their music. There's only maybe 2 or 3 songs of them ever that I've liked. I actually think they're kinda annoying, minus those 2 or 3 songs.

But one day I trolled the internet and I found out that it was cool and it was the "in" thing to hate Nickelback.

So whats up?
I think your a closet Nickleback fan, admit it Rave!

A. Their songs are effing horrible, everyone of them.
B. When they perform and try to rock out, they just look like a bunch of pansies trying really way too hard.
C. Canadian (CC its joke)
D. Doesnt the lead singer look like a camel to you? probably rocks a camel toe

But I know a couple chicks that like their music, ill give you a pass.
here sign up Rave: Nickelbackfanclub.com > Welcome
check out the super weak shot glasses...lol
__________________
Ditka for President
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:03 PM   #613
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 12,000
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I think your a closet Nickleback fan, admit it Rave!

A. Their songs are effing horrible, everyone of them.
B. When they perform and try to rock out, they just look like a bunch of pansies trying really way too hard.
C. Canadian (CC its joke)
D. Doesnt the lead singer look like a camel to you? probably rocks a camel toe

But I know a couple chicks that like their music, ill give you a pass.
here sign up Rave: Nickelbackfanclub.com > Welcome
check out the super weak shot glasses...lol
lol I like their song Someday and I think there's another song of theirs that I like but I can't think of the title right now.

I've never liked Photograph, I like the lyrics but he sounds weird singing it. And I absolutely hate Rockstar.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:12 PM   #614
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 11,625
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
lol I like their song Someday and I think there's another song of theirs that I like but I can't think of the title right now.

I've never liked Photograph, I like the lyrics but he sounds weird singing it. And I absolutely hate Rockstar.
I think we need to commission a Nickleback avatar for you. It would be perfect. Oh and dont lie, you know and sing the words to Photograph.
__________________
Ditka for President
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #615
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 12,000
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I think we need to commission a Nickleback avatar for you. It would be perfect. Oh and dont lie, you know and sing the words to Photograph.
Only if we can get an ABBA Avatar for Quake
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.25222 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25