Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


What REALLY grinds your gears?

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2013, 09:26 AM   #1381
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,297
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Coming home from a weekend in trip sleep deprived and "dehydrated", to find a 5 foot pissed off snake in your den. Came down the effing chimney. This mother f*cker was coiled up striking a broom handle with decent force.
lol holy crap
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-15-2013, 10:08 AM   #1382
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,532
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Coming home from a weekend in trip sleep deprived and "dehydrated", to find a 5 foot pissed off snake in your den. Came down the effing chimney. This mother f*cker was coiled up striking a broom handle with decent force.
Yikes! What kind of snake?
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:34 AM   #1383
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 11,341
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

animal control just left...of course we couldnt locate it. She said 9 times out of 10 they will leave the same way came in. But I really dont think she looked to hard.

Pretty sure it was black snake. Damn it. now im freaked out. Im gonna have to turn this place upside down after work.
__________________
Ditka for President
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:42 AM   #1384
Playmaker
 
over the mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: baltimore
Posts: 3,265
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

I have a few today.

1 - to the guy in the black honda tailgating the ambulance as it attempted to weave its way through I95 traffic.

you are an asshole sir. as you speed behind the ambulance you are creating a safety risk as other drivers attempt to re-enter the highway from the shoulder where they puled over to allow the ambulance a speedy and safe passage through rush hour traffic and not for the benefit of some ahole thinking driving a car 60 mph in those conditions is a smart or safe thing to do. why not ask the person in ambulance who was probably injured in a motor vehicle collision how a neck or back injury feels? when an collision does happen at that speed, be sure to call the man's wife and family and tell them "im sorry that your husband didnt make it to work today bc i thought i was being cool. i was just hoping that in that sudden emergency situation everyone would have been extra vigilent and alert after teh ambulance passed to keep an eye out for me as i did 60 mph. i hope he gets better. his caravan was pretty messed up. i think it s totalled. by the way, i will be sure to tell the insurance company that i was merely following the flow of traffic when this crazed minivan came screaming off the shoulder. after all, this is my 3rd collision and i cant afford to have my insurance drop me . . . ."

2- the black mustang taking up 2 parking spaces in the jam packed public pay parking lot. i hope you get a parking ticket since you took up 2 spots, you should pay for 2 spots.

3- the silver honda "SI"" who decided to back into his parking spot .... if you decide to be one of those back in parking spot people .. do so without parking over the parking spot line. .. you basically look like you dont know how to drive even though you drive a "speed car" and have special rims and a cute grippy steering wheel . . . you can buy a spoty car with a mile high spoiler but you cant buy driving skills. people notice.
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:43 AM   #1385
Playmaker
 
over the mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: baltimore
Posts: 3,265
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
animal control just left...of course we couldnt locate it. She said 9 times out of 10 they will leave the same way came in. But I really dont think she looked to hard.

Pretty sure it was black snake. Damn it. now im freaked out. Im gonna have to turn this place upside down after work.
dude, sell your house as-is.
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #1386
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 11,341
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

^Thanks for that horror story CB. Preciate it
__________________
Ditka for President
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:24 PM   #1387
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,532
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
animal control just left...of course we couldnt locate it. She said 9 times out of 10 they will leave the same way came in. But I really dont think she looked to hard.

Pretty sure it was black snake. Damn it. now im freaked out. Im gonna have to turn this place upside down after work.
I'm sorry. I would feel just like you, were I in your position.

Maybe you can make a trap out of a trash can and a mouse from a pet shop.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:07 PM   #1388
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
animal control just left...of course we couldnt locate it. She said 9 times out of 10 they will leave the same way came in. But I really dont think she looked to hard.

Pretty sure it was black snake. Damn it. now im freaked out. Im gonna have to turn this place upside down after work.
You'll see the snake again...at 2:00 a.m.





Please stay safe.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:12 PM   #1389
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,486
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
I have a few today.

1 - to the guy in the black honda tailgating the ambulance as it attempted to weave its way through I95 traffic.

you are an asshole sir. as you speed behind the ambulance you are creating a safety risk as other drivers attempt to re-enter the highway from the shoulder where they puled over to allow the ambulance a speedy and safe passage through rush hour traffic and not for the benefit of some ahole thinking driving a car 60 mph in those conditions is a smart or safe thing to do. why not ask the person in ambulance who was probably injured in a motor vehicle collision how a neck or back injury feels? when an collision does happen at that speed, be sure to call the man's wife and family and tell them "im sorry that your husband didnt make it to work today bc i thought i was being cool. i was just hoping that in that sudden emergency situation everyone would have been extra vigilent and alert after teh ambulance passed to keep an eye out for me as i did 60 mph. i hope he gets better. his caravan was pretty messed up. i think it s totalled. by the way, i will be sure to tell the insurance company that i was merely following the flow of traffic when this crazed minivan came screaming off the shoulder. after all, this is my 3rd collision and i cant afford to have my insurance drop me . . . ."

2- the black mustang taking up 2 parking spaces in the jam packed public pay parking lot. i hope you get a parking ticket since you took up 2 spots, you should pay for 2 spots.

3- the silver honda "SI"" who decided to back into his parking spot .... if you decide to be one of those back in parking spot people .. do so without parking over the parking spot line. .. you basically look like you dont know how to drive even though you drive a "speed car" and have special rims and a cute grippy steering wheel . . . you can buy a spoty car with a mile high spoiler but you cant buy driving skills. people notice.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:20 PM   #1390
Franchise Player
 
FRPLG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 9,938
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
I have a few today.

1 - to the guy in the black honda tailgating the ambulance as it attempted to weave its way through I95 traffic.

you are an asshole sir. as you speed behind the ambulance you are creating a safety risk as other drivers attempt to re-enter the highway from the shoulder where they puled over to allow the ambulance a speedy and safe passage through rush hour traffic and not for the benefit of some ahole thinking driving a car 60 mph in those conditions is a smart or safe thing to do. why not ask the person in ambulance who was probably injured in a motor vehicle collision how a neck or back injury feels? when an collision does happen at that speed, be sure to call the man's wife and family and tell them "im sorry that your husband didnt make it to work today bc i thought i was being cool. i was just hoping that in that sudden emergency situation everyone would have been extra vigilent and alert after teh ambulance passed to keep an eye out for me as i did 60 mph. i hope he gets better. his caravan was pretty messed up. i think it s totalled. by the way, i will be sure to tell the insurance company that i was merely following the flow of traffic when this crazed minivan came screaming off the shoulder. after all, this is my 3rd collision and i cant afford to have my insurance drop me . . . ."

2- the black mustang taking up 2 parking spaces in the jam packed public pay parking lot. i hope you get a parking ticket since you took up 2 spots, you should pay for 2 spots.

3- the silver honda "SI"" who decided to back into his parking spot .... if you decide to be one of those back in parking spot people .. do so without parking over the parking spot line. .. you basically look like you dont know how to drive even though you drive a "speed car" and have special rims and a cute grippy steering wheel . . . you can buy a spoty car with a mile high spoiler but you cant buy driving skills. people notice.
BTW the "back in parking" deserve a special seat at the dumdum table. They realize it invariably takes you longer to back into a spot than to back out don't they? Meanwhile you're backing in is inconvenient to the other in the parking lot.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:37 PM   #1391
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,297
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Chico,

Substitute snake for bug in this scenario

__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:40 PM   #1392
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post
BTW the "back in parking" deserve a special seat at the dumdum table. They realize it invariably takes you longer to back into a spot than to back out don't they? Meanwhile you're backing in is inconvenient to the other in the parking lot.
What are you doing in a parking lot (other than possibly an ER parking lot) that requires haste whilst parking?

Head in parking means you're backing out into traffic, possibly into one of those morons who treats a parking lot like a racetrack. Backing into a spot means that the area has limited potential for accidents, also allowing you to clearly see your exit from the space. Only a complete ****wit parks head in.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #1393
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 51
Posts: 8,556
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Who knew back-in parking v. front-in parking was such the social divider. Just keep it civil guys!
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #1394
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
Who knew back-in parking v. front-in parking was such the social divider. Just keep it civil guys!
Way to sit on the fence, JR!
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:29 PM   #1395
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,636
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
What are you doing in a parking lot (other than possibly an ER parking lot) that requires haste whilst parking?

Head in parking means you're backing out into traffic, possibly into one of those morons who treats a parking lot like a racetrack. Backing into a spot means that the area has limited potential for accidents, also allowing you to clearly see your exit from the space. Only a complete ****wit parks head in.
It's not often I agree with RedskinRat...but when I do...IT'S ****ING NOW!!! **** YEAH REDSKINRAT!!! **** TO THE Y-E-A-H!!!
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.47568 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25