Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


What REALLY grinds your gears?

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2007, 05:55 PM   #1
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
What REALLY grinds your gears?

Taking a page from Family Guy, what really pisses you off. Ie: what really grinds your gears?
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-03-2007, 06:11 PM   #2
Playmaker
 
724Skinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 3,507
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Braggarts and Complainers.
__________________
"I hope I'm getting better. I hope you haven't seen my best." - Jim Zorn
724Skinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 10:11 PM   #3
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,195
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

we already have this thread

http://www.redskinswarpath.com/redsk...ight=pet+peeve
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 10:31 PM   #4
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
That was 2 months ago, and that was pet peeves, not what grinds your gears. haha
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 10:58 PM   #5
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,195
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
That was 2 months ago, and that was pet peeves, not what grinds your gears. haha

same genre basically same question
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 11:21 PM   #6
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 9,983
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

1. Spam Snail Mail. Big FU goes out to Capital One. Truly a shitty company. I took myself off from their marketing list and they stopped sending me solicitations for a year but they started again.
2. People who don't return their shopping carts to the appropriate place. The middle of the parking lot is not an appropriate place mother fucker.
3. Boxes. Everything you buy comes in a box. I wish I could just walk out of the store with just the goods and no packaging!
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 11:32 PM   #7
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,195
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
1. Spam Snail Mail. Big FU goes out to Capital One. Truly a shitty company. I took myself off from their marketing list and they stopped sending me solicitations for a year but they started again.
2. People who don't return their shopping carts to the appropriate place. The middle of the parking lot is not an appropriate place mother fucker.
3. Boxes. Everything you buy comes in a box. I wish I could just walk out of the store with just the goods and no packaging!

boxes you really hate boxes
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 11:38 PM   #8
Special Teams
 
PFunk26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Grafton, WI
Age: 34
Posts: 355
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

at the moment those text blah blah blah for this ringtone, blah blah blah for this ringtone who buys off that shite anyways! I just saw like 3 in 15 minutes!
__________________
'I dont care what it takes, were not leaving here without another ring.
PFunk26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 11:40 PM   #9
Special Teams
 
PFunk26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Grafton, WI
Age: 34
Posts: 355
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

and after reading sadens I'd like to add that plastic packaging they use now, thats like melted together and sealed, you know the kind, you can barely cut it so you cut one end off then you try to pull it apart and slice your hands up on the damn plastic! Why cant they just have it pop together and put a sticker over to seal it or something I mean damn
__________________
'I dont care what it takes, were not leaving here without another ring.
PFunk26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 11:40 PM   #10
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 9,983
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
boxes you really hate boxes
Yes sir, I most certainly do. I got to keep the boxes until the return policy expires and after that I have to get rid of them. I hate boxes...the prettier they are the more I hate them. The harder they are to open, the more I hate them. Even though boxes can be recycled, it'd rather have us do away with them all together.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 11:41 PM   #11
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 9,983
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFunk26 View Post
and after reading sadens I'd like to add that plastic packaging they use now, thats like melted together and sealed, you know the kind, you can barely cut it so you cut one end off then you try to pull it apart and slice your hands up on the damn plastic! Why cant they just have it pop together and put a sticker over to seal it or something I mean damn
Yes that too... I have cut myself trying to open those god damn things many times.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 12:12 AM   #12
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
2. People who don't return their shopping carts to the appropriate place. The middle of the parking lot is not an appropriate place mother fucker.
You reminded me of something...those people that think they own the whole damn isle with their cart!!! The park the cart sideways, or directly in the middle of the isle like they are the only people that shop there. I actually run into their carts, when they look at me, I laugh and say "there are other people here".
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 12:44 AM   #13
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,195
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
Yes sir, I most certainly do. I got to keep the boxes until the return policy expires and after that I have to get rid of them. I hate boxes...the prettier they are the more I hate them. The harder they are to open, the more I hate them. Even though boxes can be recycled, it'd rather have us do away with them all together.

ok there is nothing wrong with boxes
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:26 AM   #14
Playmaker
 
gibbsisgod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 129 W 81st street
Age: 35
Posts: 3,503
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Taking a day off work to attend a funeral only to come back to work to find EVERYTHING f-ed up. My replacement for the day cost the company somewhere in the neighborhood of $35,000 dollars.
gibbsisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 08:02 AM   #15
Playmaker
 
724Skinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 3,507
Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbsisgod View Post
Taking a day off work to attend a funeral only to come back to work to find EVERYTHING f-ed up. My replacement for the day cost the company somewhere in the neighborhood of $35,000 dollars.
Damn! What, did he snort it all?
__________________
"I hope I'm getting better. I hope you haven't seen my best." - Jim Zorn
724Skinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26171 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25