Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


hottest woman alive

Parking Lot


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2007, 01:31 PM   #46
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,221
Re: hottest woman alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesscl34 View Post
I'm surprised no on has said Jessica Simpson

because it is not her face I am interested in
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline  

Advertisements
Old 06-12-2007, 01:36 PM   #47
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: hottest woman alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesscl34 View Post
Oh, you're funny. I have plenty of confidence, but I don't like making the first move. But I guess you're saying if I could "think a man into approaching me", that I should try it? If I am more this way or that way then that will make him talk to me?? Funny, dude. If you want to talk to me, I think that's a man's job, and I like confident men. I have plenty of faith... it isn't about me, trust me.
Have you ever read the book "the secret"?
There is something inside you saying you're not worthy to talk to, or something negative...not sure cause I don't know you, but something is there. If you truely feel that you are someone special, then it will shine through you. So I ask you...what do you think it is that is making men not want to talk to you?
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 01:39 PM   #48
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,221
Re: hottest woman alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesscl34 View Post
Oh, you're funny. I have plenty of confidence, but I don't like making the first move. But I guess you're saying if I could "think a man into approaching me", that I should try it? If I am more this way or that way then that will make him talk to me?? Funny, dude. If you want to talk to me, I think that's a man's job, and I like confident men. I have plenty of faith... it isn't about me, trust me.

It is not that guys don't want to talk to you maybe they are just scared that you will turn them down.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 01:45 PM   #49
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: hottest woman alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
It is not that guys don't want to talk to you maybe they are just scared that you will turn them down.
If that is the case (and it could be), it would still be something hess would be showing from within.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 01:49 PM   #50
Registered User
 
hesscl34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Germantown, MD
Posts: 2,782
Re: hottest woman alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
Have you ever read the book "the secret"?
There is something inside you saying you're not worthy to talk to, or something negative...not sure cause I don't know you, but something is there. If you truely feel that you are someone special, then it will shine through you. So I ask you...what do you think it is that is making men not want to talk to you?

hahaha... this is very funny. I love the way it's always the woman's fault! LOL

I think men are afraid to talk to me, it's that simple. I don't like to make the first move. I put the ball totally in their court.
hesscl34 is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 01:51 PM   #51
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,221
Re: hottest woman alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesscl34 View Post
hahaha... this is very funny. I love the way it's always the woman's fault! LOL

I think men are afraid to talk to me, it's that simple. I don't like to make the first move. I put the ball totally in their court.

They probably are scarred, but maybe you are giving them that brush off look.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 01:53 PM   #52
RG Glee
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 35
Posts: 8,363
Re: hottest woman alive

Why do so many threads have to deteriorate into discussing Hess's personal life and/or flirting with her?
Schneed10 is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 01:57 PM   #53
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,825
Re: hottest woman alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesscl34 View Post
hahaha... this is very funny. I love the way it's always the woman's fault! LOL

I think men are afraid to talk to me, it's that simple. I don't like to make the first move. I put the ball totally in their court.

Keep just putting the ball in their court. I hope you enjoy beening single, casue it sounds like it is not working. No matter what you want in life you better make sure the ball is in your court so you can seize it!
mredskins is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 01:58 PM   #54
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,825
Re: hottest woman alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
Why do so many threads have to deteriorate into discussing Hess's personal life and/or flirting with her?

Cause she needs mens attention. She kind of annoys me on this site. Thanks for for pointing out the elephant in the room Schneed!
mredskins is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 02:00 PM   #55
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: hottest woman alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesscl34 View Post
hahaha... this is very funny. I love the way it's always the woman's fault! LOL

I think men are afraid to talk to me, it's that simple. I don't like to make the first move. I put the ball totally in their court.
I'm not saying it's always the woman's fault. If I went to a bar and didn't get to talk to a single woman (assuming I was single) then it would be something I was doing.
I find it amusing that you are saying it couldn't possibly be you...1 person...it HAS to be the millions of men that have passed you up. That is why I asked if you have read the secret. There is a DVD on it as well. It's amazing what the mind can do.
You do not have to make the first move to get a man to talk to you. I'm obviously getting to the point of offending you and not helping you...for that I apologize. My intent was truely genuine. I just KNOW it works...not feel, or think...I KNOW IT!
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 02:01 PM   #56
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 32
Posts: 8,009
Re: hottest woman alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy Baugh Fan View Post
This is a true story. When I was just 6 years old my late grandfather "Pop" pulled me aside and looked me dead in the eyes and told me to "stay away from red headed women son cus they're wicked". Now mind you my grandmother has had brown hair all her life. lol

But to pull a 6 year old aside to tell him those words of wisdom always made me scratch my head.

I burned me up a couple of'm juct to check and they were all the same. Taste like chicken. lol

hahahahaha
The only time I can remember anyone feeling the need to pull me aside and give me advise was when I asked my dad how much ice I should pick up for a party.
He pulled me aside, looked me dead in the eye and said, "if there's only one thing you remember after I die it's that you can NEVER have too much ice. Just use your gut."
I bought two shopping carts worth that day.

That's a true story. Bohnzie knows my dad and I'm sure he can attest to the fact they he would say something like that.


BTW, one of the hottest women alive is Sophia Bush
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 02:02 PM   #57
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: hottest woman alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
Why do so many threads have to deteriorate into discussing Hess's personal life and/or flirting with her?
Because she opens it up to discussion. We obviously don't mind talking to her about it, and she obviously doesn't mind talking about it...so what's the problem?
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 02:04 PM   #58
The Starter
 
Lady Brave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Trinity, NC
Age: 43
Posts: 1,444
Re: hottest woman alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
I'm not saying it's always the woman's fault. If I went to a bar and didn't get to talk to a single woman (assuming I was single) then it would be something I was doing.
I find it amusing that you are saying it couldn't possibly be you...1 person...it HAS to be the millions of men that have passed you up. That is why I asked if you have read the secret. There is a DVD on it as well. It's amazing what the mind can do.
You do not have to make the first move to get a man to talk to you. I'm obviously getting to the point of offending you and not helping you...for that I apologize. My intent was truely genuine. I just KNOW it works...not feel, or think...I KNOW IT!
This Oprah moment brought to you by... jsarno.

Lady Brave is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 02:05 PM   #59
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 32
Posts: 8,009
Re: hottest woman alive

LadyBrave, how's your love life?
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline  
Old 06-12-2007, 02:06 PM   #60
The Starter
 
Lady Brave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Trinity, NC
Age: 43
Posts: 1,444
Re: hottest woman alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz View Post
LadyBrave, how's your love life?
Wonderful... how's yours?
Lady Brave is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.30703 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25