Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Cold Pizza host Jay Crawford and regular guest Woody Paige acc. of sexual harassment

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2007, 02:29 PM   #16
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,456
Re: Cold Pizza host Jay Crawford and regular guest Woody Paige acc. of sexual harassm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
If these guys get cut loose from ESPN we should sign them up here for veteran minimum deals. Perhaps they could even turn into role models for us one day?!

LOL
Whatever, Matty!!
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-29-2007, 02:29 PM   #17
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 51
Posts: 8,667
Re: Cold Pizza host Jay Crawford and regular guest Woody Paige acc. of sexual harassm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
I disagree. Furthermore, we don't know for sure unless we've actually worked in multiple environments.

I work in a male dominated industry, as is my office. And we've been leveled with some very high profile law suites. I just don't think these allegations or this behaviour is unique to ESPN.

Just as with anywhere, it could simply be a few inappropriate comments at the wrong time along with an opportunist.
Yeah, like Salisbury's "Want to see my penis? No, really, here it is."
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 02:32 PM   #18
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,850
Re: Cold Pizza host Jay Crawford and regular guest Woody Paige acc. of sexual harassm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
I dunno, I think they would probably be a big locker room distraction. I mean can you imagine how they would treat Hess? Can you imagine her reaction? All of a sudden, discussions about "tight ends" and "going deep" would become massive flirt-a-thons and that would get 12th in a dither, probably cause Schneed to call for personal censorship rights, both AMD and TMC would lose their lunch, 'Quake would post endlessly to no end but to prolong the discussion (oh wait, that already happens), and LadyBrave would become so generally disgusted that she would likely sue the Warpath.

Meanwhile, that asiany - mexicanny moderator would ban us all to protect his job.

What a stupid suggestion Matty.
Trust me, I can whip them into shape. I've dealt with some troubled mods and members in the past and I always get the best out of them. Plus, with a vet min deal it won't hurt out cap! It's a win-win!
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 02:38 PM   #19
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 51
Posts: 8,667
Re: Cold Pizza host Jay Crawford and regular guest Woody Paige acc. of sexual harassm

You say that now - but what about when they begin starting their own web-sites? Having news conferences in driveways? You don't think SBF doesn't have a few unregistered firearms that might come into play? The man's a damn pirate. It will be chaos.

We have good chemistry and are on the verge of making the forum super-bowl. Hell, two of our members have made it into the Washington Post and our cap-sheets are the industry standard. It's just not worth it.

You're such a loser and idiot for even thinking of it.
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 02:38 PM   #20
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,100
Re: Cold Pizza host Jay Crawford and regular guest Woody Paige acc. of sexual harassm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Trust me, I can whip them into shape. I've dealt with some troubled mods and members in the past and I always get the best out of them. Plus, with a vet min deal it won't hurt out cap! It's a win-win!
Mod's............anonymous???? MA
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
ďItís all the political correct idiots in America, thatís all it is. Itís got nothing to do with anything else.
-Mike Ditka
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 02:44 PM   #21
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,517
Re: Cold Pizza host Jay Crawford and regular guest Woody Paige acc. of sexual harassm

anyone have a pic? and how old is woody paige? and is that where he got his nickname from?
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:10 PM   #22
The Starter
 
Lady Brave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Trinity, NC
Age: 42
Posts: 1,444
Re: Cold Pizza host Jay Crawford and regular guest Woody Paige acc. of sexual harassm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
I dunno, I think they would probably be a big locker room distraction. I mean can you imagine how they would treat Hess? Can you imagine her reaction? All of a sudden, discussions about "tight ends" and "going deep" would become massive flirt-a-thons and that would get 12th in a dither, probably cause Schneed to call for personal censorship rights, both AMD and TMC would lose their lunch, 'Quake would post endlessly to no end but to prolong the discussion (oh wait, that already happens), and LadyBrave would become so generally disgusted that she would likely sue the Warpath.

Meanwhile, that asiany - mexicanny moderator would ban us all to protect his job.

What a stupid suggestion Matty.
Pffttt.. Lawsuits are for wussies.

I have access to pepper spray and tasers.
Lady Brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:12 PM   #23
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 51
Posts: 8,667
Re: Cold Pizza host Jay Crawford and regular guest Woody Paige acc. of sexual harassm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Brave View Post
Pffttt.. Lawsuits are for wussies.

I have access to pepper spray and tasers.
SEE MATTY - CHAOS!!!
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:16 PM   #24
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: Cold Pizza host Jay Crawford and regular guest Woody Paige acc. of sexual harassm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
I disagree. Furthermore, we don't know for sure unless we've actually worked in multiple environments.

I work in a male dominated industry, as is my office. And we've been leveled with some very high profile law suites. I just don't think these allegations or this behaviour is unique to ESPN.

Just as with anywhere, it could simply be a few inappropriate comments at the wrong time along with an opportunist.
I didn't say these cases were unique to ESPN. Not at all. I have worked in several work environments, ranging from 9-5 office environments to restaurants/clubs. Each is different with regard to sexual harassment, and you are right that you have to consider the accuser and possible alterior motives when looking at these cases. I simply said at a place like ESPN where former pro-athletes and ego driven males are prevalent, the CHANCES for this type of activity are probably higher. And I maintain that Woody Paige is a buffoon.

And I also maintain that ESPN is getting a reputation for this kind of stuff. Funny how ESPN loves a good scandal, athletes getting in trouble etc. They build people up so later on down the road they can break them down. Anything for "good" or "newsworthy" tv, right? But as soon as their name is involved in scandal they are mum. HA.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:28 PM   #25
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,694
Re: Cold Pizza host Jay Crawford and regular guest Woody Paige acc. of sexual harassm

Must...resist...urge to respond
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:31 PM   #26
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 51
Posts: 8,667
Re: Cold Pizza host Jay Crawford and regular guest Woody Paige acc. of sexual harassm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Must...resist...urge to respond
Naaaa na naaaa na naa naa. Come on you little subcontinental central americanental moderator. You're just afraid of the big bad ESPN. Braaawwwkkkkk.
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:33 PM   #27
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,456
Re: Cold Pizza host Jay Crawford and regular guest Woody Paige acc. of sexual harassm

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
I didn't say these cases were unique to ESPN. Not at all. I have worked in several work environments, ranging from 9-5 office environments to restaurants/clubs. Each is different with regard to sexual harassment, and you are right that you have to consider the accuser and possible alterior motives when looking at these cases. I simply said at a place like ESPN where former pro-athletes and ego driven males are prevalent, the CHANCES for this type of activity are probably higher. And I maintain that Woody Paige is a buffoon.

And I also maintain that ESPN is getting a reputation for this kind of stuff. Funny how ESPN loves a good scandal, athletes getting in trouble etc. They build people up so later on down the road they can break them down. Anything for "good" or "newsworthy" tv, right? But as soon as their name is involved in scandal they are mum. HA.
I see your point. And you're right, they're the first ones trying to break scandal when they're own back yard isn't clean.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:38 PM   #28
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,694
Re: Cold Pizza host Jay Crawford and regular guest Woody Paige acc. of sexual harassm

It's lonely at the top
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:39 PM   #29
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 51
Posts: 8,667
Re: Cold Pizza host Jay Crawford and regular guest Woody Paige acc. of sexual harassm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
Naaaa na naaaa na naa naa. Come on you little subcontinental central americanental moderator. You're just afraid of the big bad ESPN. Braaawwwkkkkk.
Oh wait, it should be "subcontinental caribbeanental moderator. So sorry.
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:40 PM   #30
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,850
Re: Cold Pizza host Jay Crawford and regular guest Woody Paige acc. of sexual harassm

As House of Pain once said:

The time has come for everyone to clean up their own backyard...

Before they go knockin' on their neighbor's door
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27838 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25