Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


The legacy of 'W'?

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2007, 02:43 AM   #196
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: The legacy of 'W'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Yup, MBA in Marketing Management. I get use my academic skills at work a lot, which is great.

Anyhow, back to this thread. W's legacy will probably be impacted also by who succeeds him. If nothing changes or improves in the next several years is W "absolved?"

Yeah...time will tell.
I just really hope that someone will step up to the plate and realize how much money we can make if we use corn as an alternative fuel.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-16-2007, 02:45 AM   #197
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: The legacy of 'W'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
Yeah...time will tell.
I just really hope that someone will step up to the plate and realize how much money we can make if we use corn as an alternative fuel.
They could turn trash into methane also, eliminating most of the trash dumps throughout the U.S.
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:45 AM   #198
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: The legacy of 'W'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryssg View Post
No, I just need somebody to do the work for me. JUST KIDDING. I have family that cheers me on.
That's good, if I didn't have the support of my wife and dogs (hehe) I would have never made it. She was great, and for me tough situations to overcome come easier when you have someone there for you.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:47 AM   #199
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: The legacy of 'W'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryssg View Post
They could turn trash into methane also, eliminating most of the trash dumps throughout the U.S.
Honestly, there are a million ways to use alternative fuels...I say corn cause we're the #1 producer of it, and we'd have the world by the balls.
We gotta get away from the black crack.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:49 AM   #200
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: The legacy of 'W'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
That's good, if I didn't have the support of my wife and dogs (hehe) I would have never made it. She was great, and for me tough situations to overcome come easier when you have someone there for you.
Speaking of which I have a paper to write before Friday and 2 programs to write before Saturday. Does anybody have pseudo code for Lucid's Algorithm for the lowest common denominator?
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:50 AM   #201
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: The legacy of 'W'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
Honestly, there are a million ways to use alternative fuels...I say corn cause we're the #1 producer of it, and we'd have the world by the balls.
We gotta get away from the black crack.
Quite true, and we need a gross National Product other than Entertainment.
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:53 AM   #202
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: The legacy of 'W'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryssg View Post
Speaking of which I have a paper to write before Friday and 2 programs to write before Saturday. Does anybody have pseudo code for Lucid's Algorithm for the lowest common denominator?
I do! It's in the my file called ya...whatever!
Actually, I don't have anything I did from college. My wife threw it all away.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:55 AM   #203
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: The legacy of 'W'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryssg View Post
Quite true, and we need a gross National Product other than Entertainment.

Yup, and we have nothing right now. I just don't understand why we don't use corn. It makes no sense. And if I were the government, I'd grow, produce, manufacture weed. We would create jobs, reduce crime, and severely reduce taxes with it's revenue.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:58 AM   #204
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: The legacy of 'W'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
Yup, and we have nothing right now. I just don't understand why we don't use corn. It makes no sense. And if I were the government, I'd grow, produce, manufacture weed. We would create jobs, reduce crime, and severely reduce taxes with it's revenue.
You have a personal mission to get hippie lettuce lagalized. If only we were like Germany and didn't penalize use or possession+ as long as you didnt have enough to be considered trafficing.
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:09 AM   #205
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: The legacy of 'W'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryssg View Post
You have a personal mission to get hippie lettuce lagalized. If only we were like Germany and didn't penalize use or possession+ as long as you didnt have enough to be considered trafficing.
Why not? It would make this country millions!!!
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:10 AM   #206
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: The legacy of 'W'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
Why not? It would make this country millions!!!
It would be taxed the hell out of too. I do not see it being legalized in my lifetime.
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:12 AM   #207
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: The legacy of 'W'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryssg View Post
It would be taxed the hell out of too. I do not see it being legalized in my lifetime.
I do. Many states have already tried it...including here when Johnson was governor, once those old fogies are out, and we're in our 50's, I can see it happening.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:14 AM   #208
Registered User
 
Crazyhorse1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 227
Re: The legacy of 'W'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post
I don't think he was making a statement about the intelligence of the voters. I think he was trying to show how your argument seems to basically prove that only Democrats were dumb enough screw the ballot up. I am not saying that but your argument could lead someone to think that. I know the ballot was screwy and probably moreso towards Gore but I seriously think you read way too much into his post. He was simply pointing out how the mechanics of your argument make the argument seem indicting of democratic intelligence.
I know he wasn't making a statement about the intelligence of the voters. I said he unintentionally did. I do agree with you that my argument could lead someone to think dems were dumb, but only only if that person didn't know already that the ballots were screwed up, which he apparently didn't. My bad.
Crazyhorse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:16 AM   #209
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: The legacy of 'W'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
I do. Many states have already tried it...including here when Johnson was governor, once those old fogies are out, and we're in our 50's, I can see it happening.

We shall see, but I am not holding my breath.
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:21 AM   #210
Registered User
 
Crazyhorse1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 227
Re: The legacy of 'W'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
I will never say anything negative to someone that is trying to get there. For me it was the toughest thing I have ever had to personally do. (not including having to go through the death of my daughter and almost death of my wife...I'm talking accomplishments.)
I had a minor league contract as a pitcher, and I blew my shoulder out and lost it all...I have been an all american soccer player (second team)...I played in the NAIA div. 1 all star teams for softball and football. I scored 6 goals and 3 assists playing hockey on a broken ankle...still nothing beat that feeling I had getting the masters degree. It was just very hard for me, so I see it as the greatest accomplishment for me, and I don't begrudge anyone that trys or even doesn't try...it's hard and I wish you the best of luck. If you need a cheerleader to get there, then I will be there for you. I know it's tough!
Congrats on all accomplishments. I'm very sorry about your daughter and admire you for your skills and attitude.
Crazyhorse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.35828 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25