Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


It's always sunny in philly...

Parking Lot


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2007, 02:12 PM   #16
Robert Griffin III
 
Monksdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Leesburg, VA
Age: 33
Posts: 1,495
Re: It's always sunny in philly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
I was just down there this weekend. I didn't see jsarno, then again I wasn't looking.
I am sorry you had to visit my hometown. I will remind you that despite my best efforts, our local government has made it nearly impossible to education illegal children.

I love the long term vision. So now the 40% of us that don't speak English, will also be uneducated, and thus more prone to being criminals because we wont be able to find work.

That's the royal we, not the inclusive we.
__________________
Robert Griffin III
Monksdown is offline  

Advertisements
Old 10-02-2007, 02:39 PM   #17
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,574
Re: It's always sunny in philly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monksdown View Post
I am sorry you had to visit my hometown. I will remind you that despite my best efforts, our local government has made it nearly impossible to education illegal children.

I love the long term vision. So now the 40% of us that don't speak English, will also be uneducated, and thus more prone to being criminals because we wont be able to find work.

That's the royal we, not the inclusive we.
I saw that big sign downtown where people were complaining about being shut out of local services. I don't want to start up a shit storm here but I'll just say I agreed with the point being made by that sign and I think it's a damn shame that's happening to them.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 10-03-2007, 12:25 AM   #18
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: It's always sunny in philly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
A retirement home?
LOL.
I live in an area that when you go to a movie rental store, a movie like "kickin it old school" will take up an entire wall (50-75 movies) but a movie like "We are Marshall" they only stocked 7.
I live in an area that graduates, on average, 15-20 illiterates a year.
I would wager the top rated show out here is likely on MTV.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline  
Old 10-03-2007, 12:27 AM   #19
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: It's always sunny in philly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monksdown View Post
I am sorry you had to visit my hometown. I will remind you that despite my best efforts, our local government has made it nearly impossible to education illegal children.

I love the long term vision. So now the 40% of us that don't speak English, will also be uneducated, and thus more prone to being criminals because we wont be able to find work.

That's the royal we, not the inclusive we.
I might be misunderstanding you here, but it appears you are all for hard earned US Tax dollars going to ILLEGAL people. Is this correct?
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline  
Old 10-03-2007, 08:30 AM   #20
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,574
Re: It's always sunny in philly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
I might be misunderstanding you here, but it appears you are all for hard earned US Tax dollars going to ILLEGAL people. Is this correct?
Why not, we're employing them, right? Seems a little hypocritical to want to put them to work but not provide them with basic services such as health care and education.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 10-03-2007, 01:27 PM   #21
Robert Griffin III
 
Monksdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Leesburg, VA
Age: 33
Posts: 1,495
Re: It's always sunny in philly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
I might be misunderstanding you here, but it appears you are all for hard earned US Tax dollars going to ILLEGAL people. Is this correct?
this isnt the forum for this discussion. so let's discontinue after this.

i lean towards deportation. I don't think our system here(Manassas) can handle anymore uninsured, uneducated, and impoverished.
__________________
Robert Griffin III
Monksdown is offline  
Old 10-03-2007, 05:39 PM   #22
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: It's always sunny in philly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Why not, we're employing them, right? Seems a little hypocritical to want to put them to work but not provide them with basic services such as health care and education.
I'm gonna chaulk that up to sarcasm.
All illegal people should be deported ASAP if not sooner. They are not LEGAL and they are taking our tax dollars. NO! Maybe we should let a bunch of rednecks hang out at the border with rifles and have a new "hunting season", then maybe we would stop this HUGE issue that people like to keep hush hush.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline  
Old 10-03-2007, 05:42 PM   #23
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: It's always sunny in philly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monksdown View Post
this isnt the forum for this discussion. so let's discontinue after this.

i lean towards deportation. I don't think our system here(Manassas) can handle anymore uninsured, uneducated, and impoverished.
There is no leaning for me. Why we as a country allow this is beyond me. No other country would put up with this BS but the USA does? Not smart. I live in a prodominantly mexican town, and I see illegal people all the time, and they will actually get upset at people that don't know spanish. It's crazy. They take under the table jobs and real americans are forced to be without jobs. It's wrong. Either deport them, or stop them from coming...I don't care, just get rid of them.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline  
Old 10-03-2007, 06:06 PM   #24
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,606
Re: It's always sunny in philly...

This couldn't be more off-topic. How about we just stick to talking about the show
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
Old 10-03-2007, 06:30 PM   #25
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,574
Re: It's always sunny in philly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
I'm gonna chaulk that up to sarcasm.
All illegal people should be deported ASAP if not sooner. They are not LEGAL and they are taking our tax dollars. NO! Maybe we should let a bunch of rednecks hang out at the border with rifles and have a new "hunting season", then maybe we would stop this HUGE issue that people like to keep hush hush.
Sarcasm?

I'll chalk your post up to stupidity, ignorance and a dash of racism.

Why do we employ them then? Don't act like they are the ones to blame, blame the employers who want their cheap labor.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 10-03-2007, 06:31 PM   #26
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,574
Re: It's always sunny in philly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
There is no leaning for me. Why we as a country allow this is beyond me. No other country would put up with this BS but the USA does? Not smart. I live in a prodominantly mexican town, and I see illegal people all the time, and they will actually get upset at people that don't know spanish. It's crazy. They take under the table jobs and real americans are forced to be without jobs. It's wrong. Either deport them, or stop them from coming...I don't care, just get rid of them.
How do you take a job exactly? Don't jobs have to be given? Or are are these people holding employers hostage and forcing them to give them jobs that white people don't want anyway?
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.23746 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25