Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Fake Breasts

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2008, 01:49 PM   #1
Playmaker
 
BleedBurgundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,471
Fake Breasts

Ok... you guys are gonna laugh at me for this one but I'm serious. My wife has been bothering me for the last 2-3 years that she wants to get this surgery. I'm really not so sure. Aside from the obvious benefit, what else goes along with it? Has anyone here had a girlfriend/wife that did this? Truthfully, I wouldn't even consider it and I'd continue to tell her that it wasn't necessary but she gets upset everytime she goes shopping and can't buy/wear certain things because everything (her opinion) is made for women with big breasts and she is ALWAYS self conscious.I guess these are my main questions-

1. Health. Seriously, it's some artificial device implanted into your body, how healthy can this be?
2. Regret. What happens if she wants to get rid of these things later?
3. Breast Feeding. We don't have kids yet and she may want to do this later on. Are there issues?
4. Scarring. To me, it kind of defeats the purpose of the boob job if she gets alot of nasty scars.

Appreciate any advice, as I'm getting pretty close to giving her the go ahead...
__________________
"All natural institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."

Thomas Paine
BleedBurgundy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-04-2008, 01:49 PM   #2
Fight for old DC!
 
Redskins_P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Falls Church, VA
Age: 36
Posts: 4,086
Re: Fake Breasts

Bleedburgundy, are you going to show us before and after pictures?
Redskins_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:53 PM   #3
Playmaker
 
BleedBurgundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,471
Re: Fake Breasts

Sure. I might even mix in a little live action video...
__________________
"All natural institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."

Thomas Paine
BleedBurgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:59 PM   #4
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,566
Re: Fake Breasts

Also, remind her that if "when it's super special love-love time" that if she likes some "touching" in that area, that sometimes you can lose sensitivity all together, even though on the flip-side it can increase.

As far as it's concerned for you... they don't feel real at all.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:02 PM   #5
Franchise Player
 
Sheriff Gonna Getcha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 8,317
Re: Fake Breasts

If she gets them, make sure she gets them from a good doctor and that she doesn't get crazy big ones. I had two flat-chested friends who got huge implants and they've had so many problems. If you're an A cup and you go for the DD cups, you're body is going to say, "WTF!" Any doctor who says otherwise is a quack.

My one friend has had 3 surgeries to help build and maintain a "shelf" to support the big twins. She had to wear an ace bandage around her chest because the implants kept sinking (due to the lack of a proper "shelf") and her nips were resting on the top of her jugglies.

Aside from that, I can't offer any advice as to health concerns, breast feeding, etc. I believe, however, that the saline implants are pretty risk-free (although the surgery isn't) since your body can handle salt water.
Sheriff Gonna Getcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:06 PM   #6
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 12,358
Re: Fake Breasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBurgundy View Post
Ok... you guys are gonna laugh at me for this one but I'm serious. My wife has been bothering me for the last 2-3 years that she wants to get this surgery. I'm really not so sure. Aside from the obvious benefit, what else goes along with it? Has anyone here had a girlfriend/wife that did this? Truthfully, I wouldn't even consider it and I'd continue to tell her that it wasn't necessary but she gets upset everytime she goes shopping and can't buy/wear certain things because everything (her opinion) is made for women with big breasts and she is ALWAYS self conscious.I guess these are my main questions-

1. Health. Seriously, it's some artificial device implanted into your body, how healthy can this be?
2. Regret. What happens if she wants to get rid of these things later?
3. Breast Feeding. We don't have kids yet and she may want to do this later on. Are there issues?
4. Scarring. To me, it kind of defeats the purpose of the boob job if she gets alot of nasty scars.

Appreciate any advice, as I'm getting pretty close to giving her the go ahead...
As a woman I'll tell you what I know about fake boobs (I'd never get them done. I don't need them lol)

1) Health wise, Don't get the saline (if they even use those anymore) get the silicone. Saline is a health risk due to the bags bursting and leaking into the blood system, which is toxic and can kill you. But like I said I don't think they use saline anymore.

2) If she wants to get rid of them later she can. Its a fairly simple procedure to remove implants.

3) As for breastfeeding, I'm not too sure with that. I think you can STILL safely breast feed with implants, but you might wanna look more into that. I think its a 50/50 chance at being able to breast feed. Some women can, some can't.

4) Scarring isn't really an issue if you have a good plastic surgeon and she doesn't repeatedly get them put in and taken out. There are different types of incisions they can make (around the nipple, under the breast) and I think the Dr. will make that decision based upon the implants and her breast size now.

Hope that helped a little.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:18 PM   #7
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,456
Re: Fake Breasts

In general, I'm indifferent I suppose. But a close friend of mine had her's leak out the substance inside of her body. She's been battling different ailments for years as result and has a pending lawsuit against the company that manufactured the implants.

At the end of the day the real question your wife has to ask herself is, does she want a foreign substance inside her body for the rest of her life?
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:27 PM   #8
Franchise Player
 
Sheriff Gonna Getcha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 8,317
Re: Fake Breasts

With regard to the previous two posts, it is my understanding that SALINE implants are fine. Saline is essentially salt water. Silicone implants, however, are known to cause serious health problems when they burst.
Sheriff Gonna Getcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:39 PM   #9
The Starter
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 2,380
Re: Fake Breasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
1) Health wise, Don't get the saline (if they even use those anymore) get the silicone. Saline is a health risk due to the bags bursting and leaking into the blood system, which is toxic and can kill you. But like I said I don't think they use saline anymore.
I thought Silicone was banned and Saline was safe for the system... But I'm probably wrong.

I would recommend going to strip clubs and reviewing various "Jobs". You should take your wife too!

I'm not to fond of the 'jobs' that require nipple reattachment or a large cut from the nipple to the base of the boob.
Also, Feel a few of them. I have a good friend who let me feel her up after her boob job. It was magnificent! She had a full C cup( She is a tiny filipino cutie) that looked great with no visible scars. Her boobs were a little heavier than a real one of that size but just slightly. I will try to get a picture or feel them again just for research.


Go to strip clubs with your wife and check out all the variations of boobs.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:43 PM   #10
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,456
Re: Fake Breasts

[quote=Sheriff Gonna Getcha;401486]With regard to the previous two posts, it is my understanding that SALINE implants are fine. Saline is essentially salt water. Silicone implants, however, are known to cause serious health problems when they burst.[/quot

My friend did have the latter. But I know other who have Saline and they are experiencing different issues. In fact, one girl is thinking of removing them altogether. It's just that, why put something in your body only to have another procedure to remove it if doesn't work out. That's just too much risk if you ask me.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:43 PM   #11
Playmaker
 
BleedBurgundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,471
Re: Fake Breasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Gonna Getcha View Post
If she gets them, make sure she gets them from a good doctor and that she doesn't get crazy big ones. I had two flat-chested friends who got huge implants and they've had so many problems. If you're an A cup and you go for the DD cups, you're body is going to say, "WTF!" Any doctor who says otherwise is a quack.

My one friend has had 3 surgeries to help build and maintain a "shelf" to support the big twins. She had to wear an ace bandage around her chest because the implants kept sinking (due to the lack of a proper "shelf") and her nips were resting on the top of her jugglies.

Aside from that, I can't offer any advice as to health concerns, breast feeding, etc. I believe, however, that the saline implants are pretty risk-free (although the surgery isn't) since your body can handle salt water.
No, I'm not even a ginormous breast guy... My wife is like 5'5" and 117 lbs so anything over a small C is going to be ridiculous.
__________________
"All natural institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."

Thomas Paine
BleedBurgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:46 PM   #12
Playmaker
 
BleedBurgundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,471
Re: Fake Breasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
In general, I'm indifferent I suppose. But a close friend of mine had her's leak out the substance inside of her body. She's been battling different ailments for years as result and has a pending lawsuit against the company that manufactured the implants.

At the end of the day the real question your wife has to ask herself is, does she want a foreign substance inside her body for the rest of her life?
That's kind of been my point of contention on this thing. It might be great in the short term (aside from me not being able to stay awake at work) but it might be really bad in the long term.
__________________
"All natural institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."

Thomas Paine
BleedBurgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 03:34 PM   #13
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 9,951
Re: Fake Breasts

Anything that's fake is a big turnoff for me. It's deceptive and it's not real. Fake boobs, nose, lips, ass....you name it, if it's fake I don't like it. If she was my wife I'd tell her "I love you just the way you are. I married you as you are and I wouldn't have it any other way."

Maybe she's planning to leave your ass? lol
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:15 PM   #14
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Fake Breasts

Just say no.

Maybe she's pursuing a new career.
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:29 PM   #15
Franchise Player
 
Sheriff Gonna Getcha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 8,317
Re: Fake Breasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
Anything that's fake is a big turnoff for me. It's deceptive and it's not real. Fake boobs, nose, lips, ass....you name it, if it's fake I don't like it. If she was my wife I'd tell her "I you love her just the way you are. I married you as you are and I wouldn't have it any other way."

Maybe she's planning to leave your ass? lol
I'm generally down with that take on "fakeness" too, but only because they haven't gotten the fakies to look real enough. Plastic women just look desperate, cheap, and strange. Fake boobs are fine by me, provided they aren't crazy big.

I don't care about fakeness from a more principled level because women are already so fake. They wear makeup to accentuate their cheeks and eyes, concealer to hide their zits, heels to make them look taller, contacts to change their eye color, padded bras to make their twins look bigger, stockings to make their legs look smoother, lipstick and lipgloss to make their lips look prettier, etc.
Sheriff Gonna Getcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.30183 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25