Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


First Time Seeing This One

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 09:05 PM   #1
The Starter
 
Redskin Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 1,479
First Time Seeing This One

YouTube - Sean Taylor Tribute Movie

If you are into rap please mute your speakers now but watch the clips!!! You have been warned!!!
__________________
WIN, LOSE OR DRAW I'M A DIE-HARD REDSKIN FAN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
First they ban winning...now this?
Redskin Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-02-2008, 03:23 AM   #2
Camp Scrub
 
STBonecrusher21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 20
Re: First Time Seeing This One

Thats not your video.
__________________
Sean will kill you.
STBonecrusher21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:49 AM   #3
Thank You, Sean.
 
Gmanc711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Age: 28
Posts: 7,499
Re: First Time Seeing This One

Quote:
Originally Posted by STBonecrusher21 View Post
Thats not your video.
He didnt say it was his movie, he just said its the first time seeing it. A guy over at ES did that one, and I liked it alot better with whatever the orignial song is....

and if you havent seen a video on the entire season (cheap plug)..this is the one I made, its floating around somewhere YouTube - 2007 Washington Redskins
__________________
#21
Gmanc711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 12:15 PM   #4
Special Teams
 
bertoskins2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canada
Age: 40
Posts: 260
Re: First Time Seeing This One

wow great man
bertoskins2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 10:05 AM   #5
Special Teams
 
lwiedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 109
Re: First Time Seeing This One

Nice
lwiedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:12 AM   #6
Camp Scrub
 
JCampbell17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 7
Re: First Time Seeing This One

he'll be missed
JCampbell17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:23 AM   #7
Playmaker
 
cpayne5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,807
Re: First Time Seeing This One

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCampbell17 View Post
he'll be missed
Dude, what is up with bringing up all of these old threads? You're not adding anything worthwhile to the conversations.
__________________
"It's not about what you've done, but what's been done for you."
cpayne5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 06:40 PM   #8
Special Teams
 
lwiedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 109
Re: First Time Seeing This One

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpayne5 View Post
Dude, what is up with bringing up all of these old threads? You're not adding anything worthwhile to the conversations.
Perhaps he, as I, want to start a thread and are not allowed by the rules. I posted some meaningless comments (on this thread as well) just to "get in the game". It's a rule, so we must abide by it. But in order to comply, everyone else will have to put up with some inane posts.
lwiedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #9
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,604
Re: First Time Seeing This One

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwiedy View Post
Perhaps he, as I, want to start a thread and are not allowed by the rules. I posted some meaningless comments (on this thread as well) just to "get in the game". It's a rule, so we must abide by it. But in order to comply, everyone else will have to put up with some inane posts.
Wrong. No one has to put up with inane posts. There's plenty of topics to legitimately discuss. If anyone feels that they belong on this site for the long haul then certainly they can come up with 10 posts (and remember there is no time limit) with substance. You don't seem to have this problem really but JCampbell17 definitely does.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 08:10 AM   #10
Special Teams
 
lwiedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 109
Re: First Time Seeing This One

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Wrong. No one has to put up with inane posts. There's plenty of topics to legitimately discuss. If anyone feels that they belong on this site for the long haul then certainly they can come up with 10 posts (and remember there is no time limit) with substance. You don't seem to have this problem really but JCampbell17 definitely does.
Why am I “wrong”? Your assumption that there must be topics that I can find to express a thoughtful opinion on is just that, an assumption. You don’t know me and you don’t know the reasons why I chose to participate. I don’t talk mock draft, dream world trades, play amateur GM so that cuts down the possibilities considerably.

The reality is there are rules to participate, I (and Campbell17) followed them. I was simply being honest in saying why (at least I) just threw up posts without any real substance. I think it is stupid that there is a participation criteria at this site, but that is just my opinion.

Do you understand now, there is no “right and wrong”, there are just opinions. So lets keep the opinions to who the ‘Skins will take in the fourth round of the 2010 draft!
lwiedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 08:32 AM   #11
Playmaker
 
cpayne5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,807
Re: First Time Seeing This One

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwiedy View Post
Why am I “wrong”? Your assumption that there must be topics that I can find to express a thoughtful opinion on is just that, an assumption. You don’t know me and you don’t know the reasons why I chose to participate. I don’t talk mock draft, dream world trades, play amateur GM so that cuts down the possibilities considerably.

The reality is there are rules to participate, I (and Campbell17) followed them. I was simply being honest in saying why (at least I) just threw up posts without any real substance. I think it is stupid that there is a participation criteria at this site, but that is just my opinion.

Do you understand now, there is no “right and wrong”, there are just opinions. So lets keep the opinions to who the ‘Skins will take in the fourth round of the 2010 draft!
There is a right and a wrong, and you are wrong.

http://www.redskinswarpath.com/announcement.php?f=2

See #'s 1 and 6.
__________________
"It's not about what you've done, but what's been done for you."
cpayne5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 08:38 AM   #12
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,539
Re: First Time Seeing This One

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCampbell17 View Post
he'll be missed
you won't be though
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 08:39 AM   #13
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,539
Re: First Time Seeing This One

The 10 post rule is in place for a reason, and we ask that you don't try to get around it by posting meaningless 2 word posts. If you do, that's grounds for a ban.

End of discussion.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 10:48 AM   #14
Special Teams
 
XXVI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Just win baby
Posts: 140
Re: First Time Seeing This One

Yeah, this site is a little dictator. I deal with it though. To post with substance isn't as difficult as you think.
__________________
He's super smart, and plays his guts out.
XXVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 10:51 AM   #15
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,539
Re: First Time Seeing This One

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXVI View Post
Yeah, this site is a little dictator. I deal with it though. To post with substance isn't as difficult as you think.
LOL ok

Glad to hear you can deal with it. I know it's tough around here, try to hang in there.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.30305 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25