Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Gov. Spitzer Linked to Prostitution Ring

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2008, 01:10 PM   #61
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: Gov. Spitzer Linked to Prostitution Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by celts32 View Post
Yea but if that were the case hot women would never get cheated on and all the divorced women would be ugly.
I think you misunderstood. I am sure that even women get tired of having sex with the same guy no matter how good he looks. That is why things must be kept interesting.
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-11-2008, 01:13 PM   #62
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,690
Re: Gov. Spitzer Linked to Prostitution Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryssg View Post
I think you misunderstood. I am sure that even women get tired of having sex with the same guy no matter how good he looks. That is why things must be kept interesting.
This made me think of one of my dad's favorite sayings:

Women want everything from one man

Men want one thing from every women

Obviously this is intended to be a joke.
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:14 PM   #63
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: Gov. Spitzer Linked to Prostitution Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
This made me think of one of my dad's favorite sayings:

Women want everything from one man

Men want one thing from every women

Obviously this is intended to be a joke.
Not far from the truth though.
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:20 PM   #64
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Re: Gov. Spitzer Linked to Prostitution Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesscl34 View Post
This is BS, and NOT true. I do NOT "constantly make every issue into a male bashing one". That is totally false and total CRAP. What I do DO is not let people insult me and try to put me down I stand my ground which isnt received very well in a male dominated board, and it always ends up coming back to me male bashing (cry me a river). This topic is about a man of power, that is married, that screwed whores. I'm commenting on THAT TOPIC - Period. You don't have to like what I say about it, but don't you dare post this crap about how this is all I do all day long on these boards! If you have a personal opinion of me then feel free to IM me and tell me all about it, ok? Id love to chat it up.

I find it quite comical how threatened you all can be by a strong woman with an opinion that sticks up for herself!
With all due respect, I do not find you a "strong woman" by any means. In my honest opinion you seem to be very insecure and almost all your comments take shots at people or groups of people. To me it is a sad cry for attention which honestly makes me feel like vomiting.

I don't know why this cannot be discussed here, because as SS said your previous statements leave an impression whether it be right or wrong. Just as you might think I am an immature douchebag who will become a typical "man", I think you are an insecure person and both those impressions come from previous posts.

I consider Lady Brave a "strong woman" for bringing up her concern in a proper way and backing up her points with rational arguments. And I agree with SS that if she brought up the point before you did I would definitely not call her out because I respect her intention of posts and I am sure many will agree.
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:30 PM   #65
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Re: Gov. Spitzer Linked to Prostitution Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Brave View Post
Thanks SGG. I'm really not as worked up over this as I might sound. No apology necesssary.

I just wanted to remind people that given the amount of generalizations expressed about women on this board from day to day, you guys shouldn't be so shocked and appalled when one of us fights back a little bit.
I totally understand what you mean, and I am not surprised. Like I had said before it is more about who brought it up and the intention of their post.
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:48 PM   #66
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Gov. Spitzer Linked to Prostitution Ring

This is WEIRD...

Spitzer and his wife at the press conference following getting caught in adultery, then McGreevy and his wife at the press conference following getting caught in GAY adultery:



Coincidental? Silda Wall Spitzer, right, with husband Eliot, and Dina Matos McGreevey, with husband Jim, chose similar press conference outfits.
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:54 PM   #67
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,690
Re: Gov. Spitzer Linked to Prostitution Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
With all due respect, I do not find you a "strong woman" by any means. In my honest opinion you seem to be very insecure and almost all your comments take shots at people or groups of people. To me it is a sad cry for attention which honestly makes me feel like vomiting.

I don't know why this cannot be discussed here, because as SS said your previous statements leave an impression whether it be right or wrong. Just as you might think I am an immature douchebag who will become a typical "man", I think you are an insecure person and both those impressions come from previous posts.

I consider Lady Brave a "strong woman" for bringing up her concern in a proper way and backing up her points with rational arguments. And I agree with SS that if she brought up the point before you did I would definitely not call her out because I respect her intention of posts and I am sure many will agree.
OH GOD! You took the hess drama bait.

I agree with you. I just tend to believe it is best to ignore her.
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:55 PM   #68
The Starter
 
mheisig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Southeast
Age: 30
Posts: 2,119
Re: Gov. Spitzer Linked to Prostitution Ring

I can't believe this thread has gotten bogged down in a gender debate.

We all know the important question is, "What does a $5,500 hooker look like and what exactly does she do to justify said rate?"
__________________
Your post count, reputation score, popularity ranking, VIP tag or funny signature has no bearing on how I value you as an individual.
mheisig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:56 PM   #69
Franchise Player
 
Sheriff Gonna Getcha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 8,317
Re: Gov. Spitzer Linked to Prostitution Ring

Anyone else think I should close this thread in the interests of site harmony?
Sheriff Gonna Getcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:59 PM   #70
The Starter
 
mheisig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Southeast
Age: 30
Posts: 2,119
Re: Gov. Spitzer Linked to Prostitution Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Gonna Getcha View Post
Anyone else think I should close this thread in the interests of site harmony?
Nah. The "interests of site harmony" have never been a real concern before, why start now?

__________________
Your post count, reputation score, popularity ranking, VIP tag or funny signature has no bearing on how I value you as an individual.
mheisig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 02:03 PM   #71
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,677
Re: Gov. Spitzer Linked to Prostitution Ring

I think a lockdown may be inevitable for this thread
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 02:04 PM   #72
The Starter
 
mheisig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Southeast
Age: 30
Posts: 2,119
Re: Gov. Spitzer Linked to Prostitution Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I think a lockdown may be inevitable for this thread
Someone owes us pictures of a $5,500/hour hooker before it gets locked.
__________________
Your post count, reputation score, popularity ranking, VIP tag or funny signature has no bearing on how I value you as an individual.
mheisig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 02:16 PM   #73
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,677
Re: Gov. Spitzer Linked to Prostitution Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by mheisig View Post
Someone owes us pictures of a $5,500/hour hooker before it gets locked.
I'll post it tonight when I get home
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 03:47 PM   #74
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Gov. Spitzer Linked to Prostitution Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by mheisig View Post
Someone owes us pictures of a $5,500/hour hooker before it gets locked.
That means Viagra needs to change their comercial:

If you experience an erection lasting over 4 hours, call your banker immediately.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 03:51 PM   #75
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 12,005
Re: Gov. Spitzer Linked to Prostitution Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by mheisig View Post
I can't believe this thread has gotten bogged down in a gender debate.

We all know the important question is, "What does a $5,500 hooker look like and what exactly does she do to justify said rate?"
I like gender debates! Hell, I took an entire semester studying it, along with human sexuality. I don't see what's wrong with debating it. It looks like everyone just got all wrapped up in the hess stuff and decided to drop it.

It' kinda sucks because gender is such an expansive topic with many opinions and actually a lot of research if you bother looking it up. (I didn't have a choice. I had to). But it's a shame that because of one disagreement everyone wants to clamp up.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.33984 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25