Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Bush's former press secretary says Bush misled U.S. on Iraq

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2008, 03:28 PM   #61
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,972
Re: Bush's former press secretary says Bush misled U.S. on Iraq

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlydarksets View Post
How did you guys know that I started this thread with the intent of tying it back to McClellan's dad's book about the Kennedy assassination?
Upcoming book contends LBJ was behind JFK's assassination, 8/03
Nicely done, ODS.

I remember the History Channel had a whole documentary basically implying that LBJ ordered the assassination...then had to issue a public apology shortly thereafter. Or it might have been Discovery.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-09-2008, 04:33 PM   #62
The Starter
 
dblanch66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Age: 48
Posts: 1,176
Re: Bush's former press secretary says Bush misled U.S. on Iraq

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I've figured it out! Didn't Dblanch say he was closely involved with the writer's strike a while back? Now we know...he's Oliver Stone!!
Huh?? I've been unmasked!!
__________________
The eyes are the groin of the head
dblanch66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 05:24 PM   #63
Franchise Player
 
Sheriff Gonna Getcha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 8,317
Re: Bush's former press secretary says Bush misled U.S. on Iraq

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Nicely done, ODS.

I remember the History Channel had a whole documentary basically implying that LBJ ordered the assassination...then had to issue a public apology shortly thereafter. Or it might have been Discovery.
My father cited that show as support for his belief that LBJ was behind the JFK assasination. I politely reminded him that the History Channel has also run programs about how we never landed on the moon and how the U.S. government is secretly hiding a fleet of alien aircraft (yet, for some reason, we fly jets that aren't much different from stuff we flew 40 years ago).
Sheriff Gonna Getcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 06:04 PM   #64
Playmaker
 
70Chip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Manassas
Age: 43
Posts: 3,048
Re: Bush's former press secretary says Bush misled U.S. on Iraq

The thing about that LBJ doc was that they never made much of a case that he was involved in any JFK conspiracy, but they did expose A Texas-sized pile of corruption involving Lyndon and his cronies. He probably just flat out stole more money than any politician in our history. They say that Johnson, upon leaving office, shipped plane loads of white house furniture and other government property back to Texas where it remains to this day. They even took all the towels off of Air Force 1.
__________________
This Monkey's Gone to Heaven
70Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 09:50 PM   #65
Franchise Player
 
FRPLG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 36
Posts: 9,985
Re: Bush's former press secretary says Bush misled U.S. on Iraq

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblanch66 View Post
Whatever you say, chief. Watch the movie and spin it any way you want and believe everything you see and read. Way to conform, champ.
"Watch the movie"

Since you are the expert why don't you explain, using big boy words, exactly what the movie shows us that we are apparently missing after having seen it maybe 500 times in our lives. So far your argument has basically been "It was sooooo a conspiracy and you'd know that if you watch the movie. Anyone who believes otherwise is dumb, conformist or part of the plot." You haven't refernces anything to make an argument. Even generally.

Last edited by FRPLG; 06-09-2008 at 09:54 PM.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:47 PM   #66
The Starter
 
steveo395's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,674
Re: Bush's former press secretary says Bush misled U.S. on Iraq

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post
"Watch the movie"

Since you are the expert why don't you explain, using big boy words, exactly what the movie shows us that we are apparently missing after having seen it maybe 500 times in our lives. So far your argument has basically been "It was sooooo a conspiracy and you'd know that if you watch the movie. Anyone who believes otherwise is dumb, conformist or part of the plot." You haven't refernces anything to make an argument. Even generally.
Some people don't like to use facts and logic when making an argument, especially when they are clearly wrong.
__________________

steveo395 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:25 PM   #67
The Starter
 
dblanch66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Age: 48
Posts: 1,176
Re: Bush's former press secretary says Bush misled U.S. on Iraq

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo395 View Post
Some people don't like to use facts and logic when making an argument, especially when they are clearly wrong.
it's called common sense, there skippy.
__________________
The eyes are the groin of the head
dblanch66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:26 PM   #68
The Starter
 
dblanch66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Age: 48
Posts: 1,176
Re: Bush's former press secretary says Bush misled U.S. on Iraq

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post
"Watch the movie"

Since you are the expert why don't you explain, using big boy words, exactly what the movie shows us that we are apparently missing after having seen it maybe 500 times in our lives. So far your argument has basically been "It was sooooo a conspiracy and you'd know that if you watch the movie. Anyone who believes otherwise is dumb, conformist or part of the plot." You haven't refernces anything to make an argument. Even generally.
I have a life. I suggest you get one, there sparky.
__________________
The eyes are the groin of the head
dblanch66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:37 PM   #69
Gamebreaker
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 28
Posts: 12,802
Re: Bush's former press secretary says Bush misled U.S. on Iraq

This argument doesn't look like it's going anywhere.

I don't know anything about the Kennedy assassination, so I won't comment on that.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions, but I feel like this argument has gotten to the point of where everyone needs to just agree to disagree.

I mean, how do you go from talking about Bush misleading the US to the Kennedy/MLK assassinations? lol just looks like everything got severely sidetracked.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:50 PM   #70
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 10,058
Re: Bush's former press secretary says Bush misled U.S. on Iraq

JFK is dead, let him rest in peace.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:21 PM   #71
The Starter
 
steveo395's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,674
Re: Bush's former press secretary says Bush misled U.S. on Iraq

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblanch66 View Post
it's called common sense, there skippy.
Obviously not, there buddy.
__________________

steveo395 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:41 PM   #72
The Starter
 
dblanch66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Age: 48
Posts: 1,176
Re: Bush's former press secretary says Bush misled U.S. on Iraq

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo395 View Post
Obviously not, there buddy.
Ooooh. Good one.
__________________
The eyes are the groin of the head
dblanch66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:38 PM   #73
The Starter
 
steveo395's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,674
Re: Bush's former press secretary says Bush misled U.S. on Iraq

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblanch66 View Post
Ooooh. Good one.
I knew you were gonna say that. That comeback was just as crappy as all of yours, which is why I said it. This is so stupid.
__________________

steveo395 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:44 PM   #74
Gamebreaker
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 28
Posts: 12,802
Re: Bush's former press secretary says Bush misled U.S. on Iraq

Wow.

You'd think someone would be man enough to just step aside and let this die.

You guys obviously aren't going to agree on this, why keep this going?
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:21 PM   #75
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,972
Re: Bush's former press secretary says Bush misled U.S. on Iraq

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
JFK is dead, let him rest in peace.
Exactly. Thank you saden. Let's get this thread back on track. Or we lock it
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.31550 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25