Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Office worker goes INSANE!

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2008, 05:28 PM   #16
The Starter
 
jbcjr14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Austin, Texas
Age: 44
Posts: 2,014
Re: Office worker goes INSANE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
I was wondering the same thing. Pansies. How hard is it to run up to him and tackle his ass?
Wow, they need some Terry Tate up in that biatch!
__________________
"Work Harder: millions on welfare are counting on you" - Obama 2009 address to Congress.
jbcjr14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-05-2008, 07:30 PM   #17
Playmaker
 
BrudLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Rehoboth Beach, DE
Posts: 3,494
Re: Office worker goes INSANE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
I was wondering the same thing. Pansies. How hard is it to run up to him and tackle his ass?
Really? That's your 5000th post?
__________________
There's nowhere to go but up. Or down. I guess we could stay where we are, too.
BrudLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:06 PM   #18
RG Glee
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 35
Posts: 8,316
Re: Office worker goes INSANE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrudLee View Post
Really? That's your 5000th post?
I guess parking lot posts are back to counting? My head is spinning.
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:20 PM   #19
Playmaker
 
skinsfan_nn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Newport News,Virginia
Age: 49
Posts: 4,495
Re: Office worker goes INSANE!

Damn retard. And those sorry ass male co-workers, that would be a nice treat to have have dumb fcker at work get stupid like that and be able to beat the ever living shit outta his ass and get a free pass, maybe even a bonus ! SBF his ass.....GOD BLESS.

Peace ><>
__________________
"There's no greater feeling than moving a man from Point A to Point B, against his will." #68

THANKS COACH GIBBS FOR EVERYTHING! YOUR THE MAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE!
skinsfan_nn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:46 PM   #20
Impact Rookie
 
Redskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: University of South Carolina
Age: 25
Posts: 577
Re: Office worker goes INSANE!

naa dont get the male co workers wrong, they wanted him to destroy everything so they could have the rest of the day off
__________________
University Of South Carolina '11
Go Cocks and Go Skins
#21#RIP Sean Taylor a TRUE Redskin#21#
<--Hey wheres my green approval rating?
Redskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 11:01 PM   #21
The Starter
 
Lady Brave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Trinity, NC
Age: 42
Posts: 1,444
Re: Office worker goes INSANE!

I could never get away with doing something like that in my office. Too many folks walking around with tasers.
Lady Brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:57 AM   #22
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 12,361
Re: Office worker goes INSANE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Brave View Post
I could never get away with doing something like that in my office. Too many folks walking around with tasers.
And concealed weapons?
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:11 AM   #23
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 82,408
Re: Office worker goes INSANE!

It's easy to say just tackle the guy. I think if I saw something like this happening I would be in total shock for a minute or two. I'm not sure what I would do.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:16 AM   #24
RG Glee
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 35
Posts: 8,316
Re: Office worker goes INSANE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
It's easy to say just tackle the guy. I think if I saw something like this happening I would be in total shock for a minute or two. I'm not sure what I would do.
I tend to feel a visceral reaction when I see someone get hurt who was doing nothing wrong.

A couple months ago I'm playing cards with a group of friends. It started off as poker, but then turned into a good old game of Asshole. We're all tipsy of course, and the president says to this other guy that he's got to go get beers for the whole table. For whatever reason, this dude gets bent out of shape and just went after the president. Knocked his beer in his face, took a swing at him, whole nine yards. It was ridiculous. I felt this overwhelming rage come over me because the dude was acting like a total ass, attacking someone for no reason. So I Terry Tated his ass.

If someone started pounding their monitor with their keyboard, I'd stand back and watch because that's just plain hilarious. But as soon as I see someone pick up a monitor and chuck it on some poor lady, my douchebag alarm goes off and I'm kickin some ass.

Last edited by Schneed10; 06-06-2008 at 10:17 AM.
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:26 AM   #25
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,568
Re: Office worker goes INSANE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
And concealed weapons?
Yeah, my fists when I'm wearing gloves.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:54 AM   #26
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,741
Re: Office worker goes INSANE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Are there really offices out there still using CRT monitors?
Yes mine!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:20 AM   #27
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 12,014
Re: Office worker goes INSANE!

I'm pretty sure half the people in that office were thinking, yes!! destroy this hellhole. Rebel against this dry boring office and do what the rest of us are afraid to do! We're with you in spirit brother!

And then of course when he throws the monitor at a lady that's where they start thinking it's about time to stop him, trying to hurt other people is where the line is crossed.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:24 AM   #28
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Office worker goes INSANE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
I tend to feel a visceral reaction when I see someone get hurt who was doing nothing wrong.

A couple months ago I'm playing cards with a group of friends. It started off as poker, but then turned into a good old game of Asshole. We're all tipsy of course, and the president says to this other guy that he's got to go get beers for the whole table. For whatever reason, this dude gets bent out of shape and just went after the president. Knocked his beer in his face, took a swing at him, whole nine yards. It was ridiculous. I felt this overwhelming rage come over me because the dude was acting like a total ass, attacking someone for no reason. So I Terry Tated his ass.

If someone started pounding their monitor with their keyboard, I'd stand back and watch because that's just plain hilarious. But as soon as I see someone pick up a monitor and chuck it on some poor lady, my douchebag alarm goes off and I'm kickin some ass.
You play poker with the President?
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:32 AM   #29
RG Glee
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 35
Posts: 8,316
Re: Office worker goes INSANE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
You play poker with the President?
Yeah, I Terry Tated his ass too, just for good measure.
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:34 AM   #30
The Starter
 
Riggo44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: San Clemente CA
Age: 40
Posts: 2,389
Re: Office worker goes INSANE!

I couldn't help but think that's probably what SBF would look like if someone criticized his BBQ.
__________________
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin
Riggo44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26937 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25