Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


this didnt take long, senate to investigate Bush

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 07:44 AM   #31
The Starter
 
budw38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern,Va.
Posts: 2,398
Unhappy Re: this didnt take long, senate to investigate Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mrusmc View Post
Nice research budw38. Too bad our man McCain couldn't make this a campaign issue. He was too busy trying to take the high road during the campaign, and look what it got us.....
The Dems are hypocrites on most issues , crooks , liars and cheats who have done nothing for the middle class , except to throw a give away once in a while . Like Al wanting us to go green ...snopes.com: A Tale of Two Houses
budw38 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-15-2009, 07:56 AM   #32
The Starter
 
budw38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern,Va.
Posts: 2,398
Wink Re: this didnt take long, senate to investigate Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
here is some intresting reading, just for you, trample
So Bush's legacy hinges on Iraq, which is an unmitigated disaster. Instead of being forgiven, like Polk and McKinley, for his phony pretext for war (WMD and al-Qaeda operatives in Baghdad), he stands to be lambasted by future scholars. What once were his two best sound bites -- "Wanted dead or alive" and "Mission accomplished" -- will be used like billy clubs to shatter his legacy every time it gets a revisionist lift. The left will keep battering him for warmongering while the right will remember its outrage that he didn't send enough battalions to Iraq.
couldnt get the link to work. taken from the washington post
What about Bush spending more $ fighting AIDS and Malaria then any man in history , 17 $ billion ? Did you know that the party that cares the about the poor banned DDT What the World Needs Now Is DDT - New York Times That has led to aprox. 40 million people dying ? Look up DDT / Rachel Carson . Too bad Clinton did not feel that was an important fight , like invading Haiti ?
budw38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:49 AM   #33
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: this didnt take long, senate to investigate Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman003 View Post
Bush lied to Congress about the evidence in Iraq. I used to work for Senator Carper in Delaware and he said that Bush showed the people in Congress evidence that didn't exist.
How can you show evidence that does not exist? Funny how the left calls Bush dumb, stupid and everything else under the sun but they then turn around and say how he fooled everyone. If thats true who is the stupid dumb people now?
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 11:24 AM   #34
Impact Rookie
 
4mrusmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Age: 44
Posts: 559
Re: this didnt take long, senate to investigate Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
your joking, right? all McCain did was try to drag Obama thru the mud, not expand on the issues. this is why he lost, not because he had high morals
Dmek, surely you jest my friend. I will just give you one issue, and I just want you to try your best to explain this one away if you can. If McCain had a been apart of a church for 20 years that had an antiamerican, antiblack, and had down right hateful sermons being spewed about on any given Sunday, what do you think the Obama attack dogs would have done? The press would have had McCain drop out of the presidential race, and resign as a senator. But, McCain told his people that rev. Wright was "off limits", and the press went soft because they were on Obama's jock.

So, with that said I'm not too sure what other evidence you need.

And as far as the whole Bush lied thing. Without beating this tired-ass, beat-down, tore-up, old horse, why would such profoundly smarter people like our elected dem. heros, be led by their penus rings to war with alleged circumstantial evidence. To have a fool and/or the village idiot lead us to war with Iraq. Yes, the same Iraq that had a dictator that skirted so many moist-ass UN resolutions, and NEVER fully accounted 100% of their WMD's. And constantly shot at our pilots patrolling the no-fly zone. What does that say about our elected heros, and our brain capacity?
__________________
Put'n bodies in motion, cuz I got the notion.
Fresh for 88' you suckaz.
4mrusmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 11:29 AM   #35
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 9,922
Re: this didnt take long, senate to investigate Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mrusmc View Post
I'm sorry that I disappointed you with reality. I just figured that the people on Wall Street would have been ready for some "hope" and "change" the day after the big O took office. That's right, people with money are ready to open up their pockets and "sperad the wealth" to help this economy boom for a President and a Congress who are so eager to put up obstacles to prevent them from being wealthy.

Too bad our economy isn't reliant on the sales of Obama t-shirts, and other shwag with his likeness. Because that crap is making a killing.
Your game is weak son, very weak. You got setup with an ankle twister and fell real hard. If the DOW climes back to 10K or the market in general bounce back be sure to give Obama and his socialist policies credit, m'kay.


__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 12:33 PM   #36
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: this didnt take long, senate to investigate Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
here is some intresting reading, just for you, trample
So Bush's legacy hinges on Iraq, which is an unmitigated disaster. Instead of being forgiven, like Polk and McKinley, for his phony pretext for war (WMD and al-Qaeda operatives in Baghdad), he stands to be lambasted by future scholars. What once were his two best sound bites -- "Wanted dead or alive" and "Mission accomplished" -- will be used like billy clubs to shatter his legacy every time it gets a revisionist lift. The left will keep battering him for warmongering while the right will remember its outrage that he didn't send enough battalions to Iraq.
couldnt get the link to work. taken from the washington post
(1) Again, I'm not a Bush fan.
(2) Who cares about legacies except the talking heads on television?
(3) Who do you think gave Saddam the capability to make those weapons?
(4) Scholars? Those are people who couldn't make it in the business world, at least they were at my college.
(5) Bush spoke loudly and carried a switch.
(6) The Dems voted for the war. If you want to call someone a warmonger start with your own representative.
(7) A real war is fought with thermal nuclear weapons and until the enemy capitulates.
(8) Old school Dems were the most warlike IE: Wilson = WWI, Russia, Roosevelt, Truman, = WWII and Korea, Kennedy, Johnson = Cuba, Vietnam
Out of all of those wars, I can only think of one that we had any business being in, because we had no choice. Oh, lets not forget who fired those first shots at Fort Sumter and started the bloodiest American war ever.
(9) I'm to the right of the right. Your Bush speak will not work on me.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:14 PM   #37
Impact Rookie
 
4mrusmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Age: 44
Posts: 559
Re: this didnt take long, senate to investigate Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
Your game is weak son, very weak. You got setup with an ankle twister and fell real hard. If the DOW climes back to 10K or the market in general bounce back be sure to give Obama and his socialist policies credit, m'kay.


Son? You might want to taste again. I'm fully grown, and if you haven't been hanging out at your freindly neighborhood Starbucks sipping on ice coffee so much, and talking about how evil right-wingers are to your friends. That even you too would have seen how much of an unprecedented percentage drop the Dow has gone through since Obama has taken over the reigns.

I hit you with facts, and you come back with some NBA crap saying how I got head faked? That is pretty whack, even by your standards saden1. You should clean out your ears, and open up your eyes.

Really, you shouldn't listen to too much Pearl Jam out there in Seattle. That crap will ruin your ability to think clearly. You are way too smart to be such a flame-on liberal. I really like you man, but your politics are just way too (as someone has said before) bat-shit crazy for me.

But on a side note, that was a sick move that was put on that guy from the Wizards.
__________________
Put'n bodies in motion, cuz I got the notion.
Fresh for 88' you suckaz.
4mrusmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 07:37 PM   #38
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 9,922
Re: this didnt take long, senate to investigate Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mrusmc View Post
Son? You might want to taste again. I'm fully grown, and if you haven't been hanging out at your freindly neighborhood Starbucks sipping on ice coffee so much, and talking about how evil right-wingers are to your friends. That even you too would have seen how much of an unprecedented percentage drop the Dow has gone through since Obama has taken over the reigns.

I hit you with facts, and you come back with some NBA crap saying how I got head faked? That is pretty whack, even by your standards saden1. You should clean out your ears, and open up your eyes.

Really, you shouldn't listen to too much Pearl Jam out there in Seattle. That crap will ruin your ability to think clearly. You are way too smart to be such a flame-on liberal. I really like you man, but your politics are just way too (as someone has said before) bat-shit crazy for me.

But on a side note, that was a sick move that was put on that guy from the Wizards.
What do you have against conversations over an icy Starbucks beverage? I rather enjoy them very much, specially during the summer after a nice bike ride on Alki Beach. My friends and I don't really think right-wingers are evil (Cheney is the lone exception of course), we just don't think they're very bright people.


My game predicates on facts. I build it around facts and sensibility. For example, I look at this DJI and I tried to reconcile it with your statement and failed miserably. I am always looking to improve my game. And I hope you'll give Obama the much deserved credit when the DJI rises.




I just want to also announce that I don't listen to Pearl Jam and even if I did there is nothing wrong with listening to them.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins

Last edited by saden1; 02-15-2009 at 08:04 PM.
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:06 AM   #39
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: this didnt take long, senate to investigate Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
What do you have against conversations over an icy Starbucks beverage? I rather enjoy them very much, specially during the summer after a nice bike ride on Alki Beach. My friends and I don't really think right-wingers are evil (Cheney is the lone exception of course), we just don't think they're very bright people.


My game predicates on facts. I build it around facts and sensibility. For example, I look at this DJI and I tried to reconcile it with your statement and failed miserably. I am always looking to improve my game. And I hope you'll give Obama the much deserved credit when the DJI rises.




I just want to also announce that I don't listen to Pearl Jam and even if I did there is nothing wrong with listening to them.
Yeas and liberals are so intellectual ans smart:
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 01:49 PM   #40
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,517
Re: this didnt take long, senate to investigate Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by budw38 View Post
The Dems are hypocrites on most issues , crooks , liars and cheats who have done nothing for the middle class , except to throw a give away once in a while . Like Al wanting us to go green ...snopes.com: A Tale of Two Houses
and the republicans aren't? this administration took part in the biggest expansion of government, ever. and they also had the biggest turn around, as far as surplus vs. deficit. but yet they keep preaching smaller gov't, and less spending. talk about hypocrisy....
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:26 PM   #41
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,722
Re: this didnt take long, senate to investigate Bush

fair enough, how about we all agree that the dems and republicans both are hypocrites?
CRedskinsRule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:36 PM   #42
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: this didnt take long, senate to investigate Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
and the republicans aren't? this administration took part in the biggest expansion of government, ever. and they also had the biggest turn around, as far as surplus vs. deficit. but yet they keep preaching smaller gov't, and less spending. talk about hypocrisy....
Cannot argue with that. Its one of the reason so many got voted out of office because they left the consevative way of thinking. Bush was no conservative and I find it funny when people call him one.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:35 AM   #43
Special Teams
 
Miller101's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 362
Re: this didnt take long, senate to investigate Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mrusmc View Post

Too bad our economy isn't reliant on the sales of Obama t-shirts, and other shwag with his likeness. Because that crap is making a killing.
Thats a good point about the T-Shirts! I hadn't realized that, but Obama was selling those T-Shirts (Creating Jobs) before he even took office. I kind of like that. He's not leaving a stone unturned and he started early! I mean, he's even gone all the way down to expanding T-Shirt Factories to help stimulate this economy. And that is truly amazing! I can't wait to see what he has in store for the other factories that desperately need his help!
__________________
"And the Redskins went down there and manhandled them and they basically undressed them and now everybody's been lining up to get a piece of them." - John Riggins on the last game we played in Texas Stadium
Miller101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:00 AM   #44
Special Teams
 
Miller101's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 362
Re: this didnt take long, senate to investigate Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by budw38 View Post
What about Bush spending more $ fighting AIDS and Malaria then any man in history , 17 $ billion ? Did you know that the party that cares the about the poor banned DDT What the World Needs Now Is DDT - New York Times That has led to aprox. 40 million people dying ? Look up DDT / Rachel Carson . Too bad Clinton did not feel that was an important fight , like invading Haiti ?
There you are again Blaming Clinton............................Clinton was a darn good President! He got this economy booming. He got us on very good relations with the world.

Hey! I bought stocks When Clinton was President. You know how I did it? I played darts! Yes, you read that right. You see I could only afford two Roth Ira's and they were going to be my high risk and high reward stocks. I was pretty proud of myself, because most people at my age could only afford one. Anyways, there were six good stocks to choose from. And I couldn't make up my mind which ones I wanted. So............I tacked them to a dart board and then threw some darts at it. Wham! I bought a stock! It wasn't to bad! They went WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY up too! ALL OF THEM! They were doing pretty good; until Bush stole the election. Then they started to nose dive. :vomit:

I would like to see someone do that now after Bush has held the White House for 8 years! In fact, lets not see it. Lets just hope that we don't go into a deeper recession. Man, things would suck if we got much worse.

I'm sorry what were we talking about before? You brought up Clinton and it got me thinking of some happy times.............................Oh yeah, Bush being investigated. You asked me what has he done thats illegal. Well, two words:

Valerie Plame.

One sentence:

Bullshit info on the Iraq war, which led his country to war.

Another thing and it probably isn't illegal, but it should be:

Sitting on his ass reading My Pet Goat while his country is under attack.

They also want to investigate him for firing attorneys or some crap like that. They tried to investigate when he was in office, but they couldn't. Bush didn't allow it. I wonder why? Don't you?
__________________
"And the Redskins went down there and manhandled them and they basically undressed them and now everybody's been lining up to get a piece of them." - John Riggins on the last game we played in Texas Stadium
Miller101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:19 AM   #45
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: this didnt take long, senate to investigate Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller101 View Post
There you are again Blaming Clinton............................Clinton was a darn good President! He got this economy booming. He got us on very good relations with the world.

Hey! I bought stocks When Clinton was President. You know how I did it? I played darts! Yes, you read that right. You see I could only afford two Roth Ira's and they were going to be my high risk and high reward stocks. I was pretty proud of myself, because most people at my age could only afford one. Anyways, there were six good stocks to choose from. And I couldn't make up my mind which ones I wanted. So............I tacked them to a dart board and then threw some darts at it. Wham! I bought a stock! It wasn't to bad! They went WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY up too! ALL OF THEM! They were doing pretty good; until Bush stole the election. Then they started to nose dive. :vomit:

I would like to see someone do that now after Bush has held the White House for 8 years! In fact, lets not see it. Lets just hope that we don't go into a deeper recession. Man, things would suck if we got much worse.

I'm sorry what were we talking about before? You brought up Clinton and it got me thinking of some happy times.............................Oh yeah, Bush being investigated. You asked me what has he done thats illegal. Well, two words:

Valerie Plame.

One sentence:

Bullshit info on the Iraq war, which led his country to war.

Another thing and it probably isn't illegal, but it should be:

Sitting on his ass reading My Pet Goat while his country is under attack.

They also want to investigate him for firing attorneys or some crap like that. They tried to investigate when he was in office, but they couldn't. Bush didn't allow it. I wonder why? Don't you?
First off you do not buy a Roth you set one up using a financial product. You have a limit of how much you can put into one but having two does not make one bit of sense so please explain this.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.36372 seconds with 11 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25