Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


(Edited) Just When Us Men Thought We Couldn't Make Any More Ignorant Assumptions...

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 12:01 PM   #16
Assistant Regional Mod
 
EternalEnigma21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Warrenton VA
Age: 34
Posts: 2,953
re: (Edited) Just When Us Men Thought We Couldn't Make Any More Ignorant Assumptions...

Um... it's seriously time to mix things up for her. Become distant and moody yourself. Start by waking up in the morning 2 hours earlier than usual for no reason and leaving the house. Just go sit at denny's or something and read the paper. When she asks, tell her you went running, but don't bother explaining why you don't have running clothes with you. When you get home, have flowers with you, but don't give them to her... give them to your dog. Go to great lengths to make sure she knows they're for the dog. If you don't have a dog or other pets, give them to your neighbor. Just someone she will see so you can rub it in her face. Start texting her mom seriously perverted pictures and off color jokes that get forwarded to you... preferably pictures of outrageously large penises. Include in the subject line "this is me " Start selling things at random without talking to her about it. IE: the television. Take it off the wall as she's watching a show, but do not explain to her what you are doing.

At this point, she's disparately trying to figure you out. You have her undivided attention and thoughts once again. She won't be able to resist you and she'll start choosing her battles a lot more carefully. It is now at this time you must finish her. Call her by her sister's name in bed. If she doesn't have a sister, us her mother or hot cousin, or best hot friend. Try not to let her squirm away (if you do this from behind, grab a handful of her hair first.. this is called the "rodeo f***"). Afterward tell her it really wasn't any good anyway and that she has a lot to learn. Suggest that your friends teach her and set up a "play date"

If she hasn't gotten the hint by that point that bitch is crazy. run.
__________________
Need electrical work in the Northern VA, or Shenandoah Valley? Click here

...and why do we still have a Tom Tupa avatar???
EternalEnigma21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-25-2009, 01:59 PM   #17
Playmaker
 
Slingin Sammy 33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 4,321
re: (Edited) Just When Us Men Thought We Couldn't Make Any More Ignorant Assumptions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
Ok most of you know that I live with my girlfriend and everything has been fine up until now. Now I know that women have their moods and everyone needs space once in a while but this is crazy. Everything I do now seems to piss her off. I took her car to get new tires and an oil change (something she never does) and she says "I don't need you to do anything for me" Ok then. That was 3 weeks ago, then today when I get home from work and say hey baby how are you she says "I didnt ask you to ask me how I am doing! WTF!!!! Ok maybe I am doing something wrong so I am asking the path for advice what should I do????
Schneed's advice is direct and to the point and at the end of the day IMO your best bet. Problem is, whatever's bothering her has obviously been festering for a while and she's not communicating it to you (really doesn't matter what the issue is). This does not make for a solid long term relationship. I've been with my wife for over 10 years and married for 9 in May, she definitely has her moods and 'tudes, but I never have to go more than 24 hours to find out what's up. If you step up, try to talk with her about it, and you get a negative response, sad to say but it may be best to move on.
__________________
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:20 PM   #18
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
re: (Edited) Just When Us Men Thought We Couldn't Make Any More Ignorant Assumptions...

Broads are a dime a dozen. If you came home after work and she didn't have anything ready to eat then you should've dumped her then. Unless you like getting punked, there's no reason to accept that. There's no reason to for anyone to talk to each other like that in any relationship. That's just common.

I mean you were doing your part. You hooked up her chariot and she acts like that? If she isn't pregnant then kick her to the curb quick. Remember, it's your world. She's just a squirrel trying to get a nut.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:33 PM   #19
RG Glee
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 34
Posts: 8,279
re: (Edited) Just When Us Men Thought We Couldn't Make Any More Ignorant Assumptions...

I'd agree with other points made here too. You want to take the interest, inquire as to what's wrong, offer her the opportunity to tell you what's bothering her without coming down on her.

After you've heard what she has to say, just calmly explain that regardless of what's going on she shouldn't take it out on you. Say hey, I'd prefer that you talk to me and feel comfortable enough to tell me anything - this way you don't feel like you're bottling it up.

But no matter what you can't treat me like crap or I won't stick around, whether you're pregnant, sick, jobless, or simply moody.

Be point blank about it, be matter of fact, don't be inflammatory or raise your voice, just a direct even-keeled message. Because what she's doing to you is very passive aggressive; being snappy, not giving you the full story, but never coming out and directly dealing with her problem. The absolute best way to deal with a passive aggressive person is take them head on with a direct, but calm, message.

You take the interest and you ask her to open up, and then you communicate that you simply won't stand for the attitude. And if it continues, like I said, bounce.
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:47 PM   #20
Franchise Player
 
FRPLG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 9,919
re: (Edited) Just When Us Men Thought We Couldn't Make Any More Ignorant Assumptions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalEnigma21 View Post
Um... it's seriously time to mix things up for her. Become distant and moody yourself. Start by waking up in the morning 2 hours earlier than usual for no reason and leaving the house. Just go sit at denny's or something and read the paper. When she asks, tell her you went running, but don't bother explaining why you don't have running clothes with you. When you get home, have flowers with you, but don't give them to her... give them to your dog. Go to great lengths to make sure she knows they're for the dog. If you don't have a dog or other pets, give them to your neighbor. Just someone she will see so you can rub it in her face. Start texting her mom seriously perverted pictures and off color jokes that get forwarded to you... preferably pictures of outrageously large penises. Include in the subject line "this is me " Start selling things at random without talking to her about it. IE: the television. Take it off the wall as she's watching a show, but do not explain to her what you are doing.

At this point, she's disparately trying to figure you out. You have her undivided attention and thoughts once again. She won't be able to resist you and she'll start choosing her battles a lot more carefully. It is now at this time you must finish her. Call her by her sister's name in bed. If she doesn't have a sister, us her mother or hot cousin, or best hot friend. Try not to let her squirm away (if you do this from behind, grab a handful of her hair first.. this is called the "rodeo f***"). Afterward tell her it really wasn't any good anyway and that she has a lot to learn. Suggest that your friends teach her and set up a "play date"

If she hasn't gotten the hint by that point that bitch is crazy. run.
Now THIS is a PLAN!!

It's so well rounded that is must be borne out of dilligence and experience. How many times have you perpetrated this scheme and do you think you'll ever "perfect" it?
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:32 PM   #21
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
re: (Edited) Just When Us Men Thought We Couldn't Make Any More Ignorant Assumptions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalEnigma21 View Post
Um... it's seriously time to mix things up for her. Become distant and moody yourself. Start by waking up in the morning 2 hours earlier than usual for no reason and leaving the house. Just go sit at denny's or something and read the paper. When she asks, tell her you went running, but don't bother explaining why you don't have running clothes with you. When you get home, have flowers with you, but don't give them to her... give them to your dog. Go to great lengths to make sure she knows they're for the dog. If you don't have a dog or other pets, give them to your neighbor. Just someone she will see so you can rub it in her face. Start texting her mom seriously perverted pictures and off color jokes that get forwarded to you... preferably pictures of outrageously large penises. Include in the subject line "this is me " Start selling things at random without talking to her about it. IE: the television. Take it off the wall as she's watching a show, but do not explain to her what you are doing.

At this point, she's disparately trying to figure you out. You have her undivided attention and thoughts once again. She won't be able to resist you and she'll start choosing her battles a lot more carefully. It is now at this time you must finish her. Call her by her sister's name in bed. If she doesn't have a sister, us her mother or hot cousin, or best hot friend. Try not to let her squirm away (if you do this from behind, grab a handful of her hair first.. this is called the "rodeo f***"). Afterward tell her it really wasn't any good anyway and that she has a lot to learn. Suggest that your friends teach her and set up a "play date"

If she hasn't gotten the hint by that point that bitch is crazy. run.
I like the way you think.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:55 PM   #22
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,672
re: (Edited) Just When Us Men Thought We Couldn't Make Any More Ignorant Assumptions...

In regard to the thread title... women can always get crazier. They have no limits.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:29 PM   #23
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 34
Posts: 9,858
re: (Edited) Just When Us Men Thought We Couldn't Make Any More Ignorant Assumptions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
In regard to the thread title... women can always get crazier. They have no limits.
Are you speaking from experience or anecdotally?
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:47 PM   #24
Registered User
 
The Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,662
re: (Edited) Just When Us Men Thought We Couldn't Make Any More Ignorant Assumptions...

I agree w/ EE and the others... give her a taste of her own medicine so to speak. But don't be surprised if she just ups the ante on you and becomes unbearable.

... i don't know why but by age 19 or so i pretty much decided most women, and i'm gonna say like 99% of those i've known, are in one way or another manipulative, deceiving or at best speak a totally different language than all guys (meaning indirect and coded language LOL). Personally i can't stand that crap and figured i'd just never commit to anyone... i guess i have to admit luck kicked in cuz in my whole life i've met one straightforward woman and she thinks i'm alright too... after almost 10 years it still works

... i still can't stand about 99% of the female population though LMAO.
The Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:10 PM   #25
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
re: (Edited) Just When Us Men Thought We Couldn't Make Any More Ignorant Assumptions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
Ok most of you know that I live with my girlfriend and everything has been fine up until now. Now I know that women have their moods and everyone needs space once in a while but this is crazy. Everything I do now seems to piss her off. I took her car to get new tires and an oil change (something she never does) and she says "I don't need you to do anything for me" Ok then. That was 3 weeks ago, then today when I get home from work and say hey baby how are you she says "I didnt ask you to ask me how I am doing! WTF!!!! Ok maybe I am doing something wrong so I am asking the path for advice what should I do????
Don't know if this has been said, just saw your comment and wanted to respond.
I can't speak for everyone, but I've noticed that when people are either cheating, or interested in someone else, they seem to have MUCH shorter fuses. Not saying that your g-friend is interested in either, just making an observation that you might want to look into. Even in my own life, near the end of my relationship with my ex, I was much less tolerant of things she did, and had a much smaller fuse. I hope this is not the case man, and I wish you the best.
The ONLY way to get over this is to communicate with her. Gotta sit her down and be 100% honest and see what she says.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:13 PM   #26
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
re: (Edited) Just When Us Men Thought We Couldn't Make Any More Ignorant Assumptions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalEnigma21 View Post
Um... it's seriously time to mix things up for her. Become distant and moody yourself.
OK, not to insult eternal enigma, I'm sure your comments were made with the best of intents, but this is not good advice quake. This will create more problems. You want to solve problems. Communication and honesty is always the key. When that is gone, the relationship is gone.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:55 PM   #27
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
re: (Edited) Just When Us Men Thought We Couldn't Make Any More Ignorant Assumptions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
Ok most of you know that I live with my girlfriend and everything has been fine up until now. Now I know that women have their moods and everyone needs space once in a while but this is crazy. Everything I do now seems to piss her off. I took her car to get new tires and an oil change (something she never does) and she says "I don't need you to do anything for me" Ok then. That was 3 weeks ago, then today when I get home from work and say hey baby how are you she says "I didnt ask you to ask me how I am doing! WTF!!!! Ok maybe I am doing something wrong so I am asking the path for advice what should I do????
What a bitch... do you live with her, does she live with you, or is it split?
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:56 PM   #28
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
re: (Edited) Just When Us Men Thought We Couldn't Make Any More Ignorant Assumptions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry View Post
Two questions

1. When you took the car to get tires and the oil changed we you expected to be doing something else? Did you forget something?

2. When you asked how she was doing did you forget to do something that she had asked you to do earlier?

If the answer to both of those is "No" then take Sadden's advice.
Man even that is letting a girl take you by the balls... It's your girl not your mom

no respect = no relationship

go sell her tires
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:54 PM   #29
The Starter
 
Lady Brave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Trinity, NC
Age: 42
Posts: 1,444
re: (Edited) Just When Us Men Thought We Couldn't Make Any More Ignorant Assumptions...

Sorry EQ, but it sounds like she's just picking fights because she's looking for an out. Jsarno hit the nail on the head with the short fuse comment.

As for the other random comments about women in this thread, I thought you guys were better than that. Hmmm... on second thought...
Lady Brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:09 AM   #30
Franchise Player
 
FRPLG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 9,919
re: (Edited) Just When Us Men Thought We Couldn't Make Any More Ignorant Assumptions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Brave View Post
Sorry EQ, but it sounds like she's just picking fights because she's looking for an out. Jsarno hit the nail on the head with the short fuse comment.

As for the other random comments about women in this thread, I thought you guys were better than that. Hmmm... on second thought...
Hey, what's a little sexism amongst friends right?
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.32786 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25