Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Las Vegas in 2 weeks.. Suggestions?

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 05:37 PM   #16
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,486
Re: Las Vegas in 2 weeks.. Suggestions?

Nice! Thanks for all the advice guys. We definitely put some of your suggestions as must-dos just because there's so much stuff we can't even pick!
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-27-2009, 06:24 PM   #17
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,278
Re: Las Vegas in 2 weeks.. Suggestions?

I was in Vegas for a week and it went by like nothing. There's just so much to do it's impossible to see everything. It's mad fun though, can't wait to go back.

By the way the best way to get around is on the monorail. Takes you up and down the entire strip pretty cheap.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:03 PM   #18
Impact Rookie
 
Smooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Oklahoma City
Age: 31
Posts: 965
Re: Las Vegas in 2 weeks.. Suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
I was in Vegas for a week and it went by like nothing. There's just so much to do it's impossible to see everything. It's mad fun though, can't wait to go back.

By the way the best way to get around is on the monorail. Takes you up and down the entire strip pretty cheap.
True that. The cab drivers there are weirdos.
__________________
Same freakout different year.
Smooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:28 PM   #19
Playmaker
 
itvnetop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Age: 37
Posts: 2,854
Re: Las Vegas in 2 weeks.. Suggestions?

Co-sign with "O"... see this!

Best buffet is definitely the Bellagio's... it's a little pricier (around 35 for dinner), but it's worth it. The Alaskan King crab legs (already halved for you) in drawn butter seal the deal for me. The prime rib is good and sometimes they'll have kobe beef. If you're looking for a good 24 hour restaurant, I like the Monte Carlo's. Their open-faced turkey sandwich (on two huge golden biscuits, piled under mashed potatoes, cranberry and gravy) is tops... along with their blueberry pancakes.

The lady will probably want to peep the Wynn, Aladdin and the new Palazzo for shopping.

If you guys are still feeling young enough to party, I'd skip the normal clubs like Pure or Body Rock and stay up instead for the Drais afterhours at Barbary Coast.

Not sure about how open-minded she is about skin clubs hahaha... but Spearmint Rhinos is the most popular, Sapphire is the biggest and poshest and Cheetah's is the naughtiest.

Have fun!
itvnetop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:37 AM   #20
Impact Rookie
 
NYCSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 42
Posts: 513
Re: Las Vegas in 2 weeks.. Suggestions?

I've been 10+ times (and got married there!). Here's some food recs...

--All the restaurants at the Wynn are awesome.
--Burger Bar in the Mandalay Place is great place to watch a game and have lunch. I always get the Buffalo with Jalapeno Cheddar and go there every trip (sometimes twice)
--Verandah in the Four Seasons has a nice brunch on Sunday. Sit outside.
--Bellagio buffet is tremendous. Wynn is also. And Mirage.
--Mr. Lucky's is a great 24 hour diner in the Hard Rock. The Mexican place there-Pink Taco-is also fun and casual.
--Must have In N Out while there.
--Hot dog with works is $1 at the Gold Coast Casino. Look for the vendor by the sportsbook.
--N9NE steakhouse at the Palms. Very modern and slick.
--The Trattoria in the Venetian. Nice casual Italian (imagine that at the Venetian!).
--Tao in the Venetian for a pricey dinner. Then stay for the nightclub.
NYCSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:51 PM   #21
Playmaker
 
itvnetop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Age: 37
Posts: 2,854
Re: Las Vegas in 2 weeks.. Suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSkin View Post
I've been 10+ times (and got married there!). Here's some food recs...

--All the restaurants at the Wynn are awesome.
--Burger Bar in the Mandalay Place is great place to watch a game and have lunch. I always get the Buffalo with Jalapeno Cheddar and go there every trip (sometimes twice)
--Verandah in the Four Seasons has a nice brunch on Sunday. Sit outside.
--Bellagio buffet is tremendous. Wynn is also. And Mirage.
--Mr. Lucky's is a great 24 hour diner in the Hard Rock. The Mexican place there-Pink Taco-is also fun and casual.
--Must have In N Out while there.
--Hot dog with works is $1 at the Gold Coast Casino. Look for the vendor by the sportsbook.
--N9NE steakhouse at the Palms. Very modern and slick.
--The Trattoria in the Venetian. Nice casual Italian (imagine that at the Venetian!).
--Tao in the Venetian for a pricey dinner. Then stay for the nightclub.
+1. I never tried this burger before I moved out west... they're cooked to order. Secret menu tips- make sure you order your burger and fries "animal-style"... special sauce and grilled onions make this an absolute beast.

Ironically, I never had "Five Guys" when I lived in VA. The first time I tried it was when they moved a franchise to SoCal. A very different burger than In-N-Out, but I can see why my East Coast brethren love it.
itvnetop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:37 PM   #22
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,635
Re: Las Vegas in 2 weeks.. Suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itvnetop View Post
Co-sign with "O"... see this!

Best buffet is definitely the Bellagio's... it's a little pricier (around 35 for dinner), but it's worth it. The Alaskan King crab legs (already halved for you) in drawn butter seal the deal for me. The prime rib is good and sometimes they'll have kobe beef. If you're looking for a good 24 hour restaurant, I like the Monte Carlo's. Their open-faced turkey sandwich (on two huge golden biscuits, piled under mashed potatoes, cranberry and gravy) is tops... along with their blueberry pancakes.

The lady will probably want to peep the Wynn, Aladdin and the new Palazzo for shopping.

If you guys are still feeling young enough to party, I'd skip the normal clubs like Pure or Body Rock and stay up instead for the Drais afterhours at Barbary Coast.

Not sure about how open-minded she is about skin clubs hahaha... but Spearmint Rhinos is the most popular, Sapphire is the biggest and poshest and Cheetah's is the naughtiest.

Have fun!
Be sure to ask for Jade at Cheetah's...tell her I say hi
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.21125 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25