Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Palin to resign

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 01:30 AM   #106
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Re: Palin to resign

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
LOL...Obama has done nothing to make this country better at this point. You need to tread carefully cause there are a ton of opinions out there that Obama is failing miserably. I will take slinging sammy's advice and wait til his term is over.
As someone who votes Dem, I agree. Let's give the man his four years. There isn't gonna be a drastic improvement over a year. I would give McCain the same time as well.

And all you Obama bashers, you really think McCain-Palin would be doing a dandy job right now? Come on, Bush Jr.'s terms and the economic downturn are huge potholes to get out of. Rather than trying to insult Obama, I think the Republicans should spend time trying to re-tailor their image and try to get back to restricted fiscal spending, not the hypocrisy that was Bush.
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-13-2009, 07:42 AM   #107
MVP
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,376
Re: Palin to resign

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
...Rather than trying to insult Obama, I think the Republicans should spend time trying to re-tailor their image and try to get back to restricted fiscal spending, not the hypocrisy that was Bush.
Fiscally speaking, I second that. I sure wish one of the parties would argue for (and back it up with actions) a more sane level of national debt.
CRedskinsRule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:50 AM   #108
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 34
Posts: 9,858
Re: Palin to resign

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
As someone who votes Dem, I agree. Let's give the man his four years. There isn't gonna be a drastic improvement over a year. I would give McCain the same time as well.

And all you Obama bashers, you really think McCain-Palin would be doing a dandy job right now? Come on, Bush Jr.'s terms and the economic downturn are huge potholes to get out of. Rather than trying to insult Obama, I think the Republicans should spend time trying to re-tailor their image and try to get back to restricted fiscal spending, not the hypocrisy that was Bush.


I believe they've been trying to do that, the problem is that they don't know how on the image and fiscal front. They're good for shits and giggles and that's about it.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:34 PM   #109
Special Teams
 
Miller101's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 362
Re: Palin to resign

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
As someone who votes Dem, I agree. Let's give the man his four years. There isn't gonna be a drastic improvement over a year. I would give McCain the same time as well.

And all you Obama bashers, you really think McCain-Palin would be doing a dandy job right now? Come on, Bush Jr.'s terms and the economic downturn are huge potholes to get out of. Rather than trying to insult Obama, I think the Republicans should spend time trying to re-tailor their image and try to get back to restricted fiscal spending, not the hypocrisy that was Bush.
But who is going to do that? Whose going to lead them down that road? Boss Limbaugh? Michael Steele? Sarah Palin? Mark Sanford? John Ensign?......................Newt Gingrich?

That should be all of their leaders and they all make me laugh!

Until they get a leader they're nothing more then the party of 'NO', the party of filibustering, and the party of hypocrites.
__________________
"And the Redskins went down there and manhandled them and they basically undressed them and now everybody's been lining up to get a piece of them." - John Riggins on the last game we played in Texas Stadium
Miller101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:38 PM   #110
Playmaker
 
Slingin Sammy 33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 4,317
Re: Palin to resign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller101 View Post
But who is going to do that? Whose going to lead them down that road? Boss Limbaugh? Michael Steele? Sarah Palin? Mark Sanford? John Ensign?......................Newt Gingrich?

That should be all of their leaders and they all make me laugh!

Until they get a leader they're nothing more then the party of 'NO', the party of filibustering, and the party of hypocrites.
If the economy is still struggling Mitt Romney with his extensive business experience will pose a threat to an Obama re-election.

As far as the name-calling, the exact same can be said of the Dems when they were the minority. And neither party has an exclusivity on the hypocrite label.
__________________
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:43 PM   #111
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 34
Posts: 9,858
Re: Palin to resign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingin Sammy 33 View Post
If the economy is still struggling Mitt Romney with his extensive business experience will pose a threat to an Obama re-election.

As far as the name-calling, the exact same can be said of the Dems when they were the minority. And neither party has an exclusivity on the hypocrite label.

You can't seriously believe that. I hope to god he runs against Obama. Tell you what, if he wins the nomination and isn't beaten by the same margins as McCain was I'll send you $100 dollars. I just put it into my calendar. Good luck.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:38 PM   #112
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 35
Posts: 12,623
Re: Palin to resign

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
You can't seriously believe that. I hope to god he runs against Obama. Tell you what, if he wins the nomination and isn't beaten by the same margins as McCain was I'll send you $100 dollars. I just put it into my calendar. Good luck.
If Obama keeps it up, he won't be hard to beat in 2012.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:57 PM   #113
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 34
Posts: 9,858
Re: Palin to resign

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
If Obama keeps it up, he won't be hard to beat in 2012.

LOL....funny...I'm not entirely convinced the GOP will be up to the task. You kinda have to have an attractive platform and ideas to get to people to vote for you. I know you guys loath Obama but don't let all the hate cloud your judgment, he's a f'ing jugernuat and jugernauts never lose the second time around. Like the Emperor said, "search your feelings, Lord GMScud. You will know it to be true. He could destroy [you]."

If I was a rich man I would send you a $100 too but I'm not. Good luck.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:16 AM   #114
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,596
Re: Palin to resign

Obama's a juggernaut? In what way?
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:18 AM   #115
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,596
Re: Palin to resign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingin Sammy 33 View Post
If the economy is still struggling Mitt Romney with his extensive business experience will pose a threat to an Obama re-election.

As far as the name-calling, the exact same can be said of the Dems when they were the minority. And neither party has an exclusivity on the hypocrite label.
I'm on the fence with Romney. He strikes me as potentially a strong VP, but at the same time I don't think his ego would allow that. But I absolutely would agree that he could pose a strong threat to Obama in 2012.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:08 AM   #116
Special Teams
 
Miller101's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 362
Re: Palin to resign

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
If Obama keeps it up, he won't be hard to beat in 2012.


You Republicans crack me up! How the heck are you going to defeat him? With Taxes? With Healthcare? With family values? Okay, forget I said that.....................With religion? .............I didn't mean to say that. You know.............I don't even want to keep going. I'm laughing to hard right now and I'm at work.
__________________
"And the Redskins went down there and manhandled them and they basically undressed them and now everybody's been lining up to get a piece of them." - John Riggins on the last game we played in Texas Stadium
Miller101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:21 AM   #117
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Palin to resign

The election is 3 yrs away.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:36 AM   #118
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,596
Re: Palin to resign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller101 View Post


You Republicans crack me up! How the heck are you going to defeat him? With Taxes? With Healthcare? With family values? Okay, forget I said that.....................With religion? .............I didn't mean to say that. You know.............I don't even want to keep going. I'm laughing to hard right now and I'm at work.
Someone actually employs you? Remarkable

You actually think he can't be defeated in 2012? History means nothing to you does it?
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:08 AM   #119
Playmaker
 
Slingin Sammy 33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 4,317
Re: Palin to resign

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
You can't seriously believe that. I hope to god he runs against Obama. Tell you what, if he wins the nomination and isn't beaten by the same margins as McCain was I'll send you $100 dollars. I just put it into my calendar. Good luck.
Sweet. Free money, no risk, so this is what it's like to be a Democrat.
__________________
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:17 AM   #120
Playmaker
 
Slingin Sammy 33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 4,317
Re: Palin to resign

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Someone actually employs you? Remarkable

You actually think he can't be defeated in 2012? History means nothing to you does it?
Miller, let me guess. Volunteer at ACORN, administrative assistant in DNC HQ, or Huffington Post blogger from your parents' basement.

Republicans, Taxes, Health Care, family values/religion, without those buzzwords the rest of your post is pretty much periods and smileys, well reasoned and insightful post.
__________________
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29179 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25