Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Foot Odor

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 10:16 AM   #1
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,831
Foot Odor

Ok my feet generally do not stink but this time of year, summer, is when I get in some trouble.

I love sandals/ flip flops but I can hardly wear them becasue my feet after about an hour or two could drop a horse. Sandals tend to be the bigger issue.

Does anyone have suggestions as to a good pair of snadals that help your feet breath? I think the issue is I don't have socks on so the sweat is just pooling up. I even spray them with foot spray before wering the sandles but no luck.

Sorry if this is a bit too TMI.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-09-2009, 10:24 AM   #2
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,440
Re: Foot Odor

lol this thread is a first
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:34 AM   #3
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,831
Re: Foot Odor

I know but I am at lost seriously. I buy a new pair every summer only to kill them in a few summer weeks. Always gotton good advice here figure worth a shot.

Well at least a few people will get a good laugh.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:42 AM   #4
Puppy Kicker
 
Daseal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Age: 31
Posts: 8,237
Re: Foot Odor

Gold bond em?
__________________
Best. Player. Available.
Daseal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:43 AM   #5
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,440
Re: Foot Odor

What kind of sandals do you wear? Could you drop some odor eaters into those bad boys? Maybe your feet are just naturally rank and you should stick with socks and sneaks?
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:46 AM   #6
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Foot Odor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Ok my feet generally do not stink but this time of year, summer, is when I get in some trouble.

I love sandals/ flip flops but I can hardly wear them becasue my feet after about an hour or two could drop a horse. Sandals tend to be the bigger issue.

Does anyone have suggestions as to a good pair of snadals that help your feet breath? I think the issue is I don't have socks on so the sweat is just pooling up. I even spray them with foot spray before wering the sandles but no luck.

Sorry if this is a bit too TMI.
I'd think you would have a hard time finding a sandel that does not allow your foot to breath.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:56 AM   #7
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,831
Re: Foot Odor

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
I'd think you would have a hard time finding a sandel that does not allow your foot to breath.

That is why I am scratching my head. How the hell is it getting so hot down there.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:57 AM   #8
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,831
Re: Foot Odor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daseal View Post
Gold bond em?

Tired it powder mess.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:00 AM   #9
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,831
Re: Foot Odor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
What kind of sandals do you wear? Could you drop some odor eaters into those bad boys? Maybe your feet are just naturally rank and you should stick with socks and sneaks?
Basically ones like thes.
Dockers Hogan Sandals


I am just wondering if there is a more expensive sandal that somebody on here has used that keep their feet dry.

I should try the odor eaters I guss they would stay in.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:08 AM   #10
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Foot Odor

Maybe its because they are leather and slightly gay looking. LOL
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:11 AM   #11
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,440
Re: Foot Odor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Basically ones like thes.
Dockers Hogan Sandals


I am just wondering if there is a more expensive sandal that somebody on here has used that keep their feet dry.

I should try the odor eaters I guss they would stay in.
Yeah I would try some odor eaters, if they slide around try some double sided tape
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:33 AM   #12
Franchise Player
 
FRPLG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 36
Posts: 9,984
Re: Foot Odor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Basically ones like thes.
Dockers Hogan Sandals


I am just wondering if there is a more expensive sandal that somebody on here has used that keep their feet dry.

I should try the odor eaters I guss they would stay in.
Those types on sandals are super sweaty. They actually allow very little breathing where the material contacts the feet. The the bottoms are much less permeable than regular shoes and of course no socks also means the moisture just hangs out right on the feet and doesn't wick away at all. You might find some flip-flops that are made of better wicking materials..and maybe some sandals but I have never seen any sandals with that type of wicking. They make them pretty rugged and that means less wicking usually.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:33 AM   #13
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,831
Re: Foot Odor

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Maybe its because they are leather and slightly gay looking. LOL


If they were made of suede would they not be gay?? Seriously are you a five year old trapped in an old mans body??
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:35 AM   #14
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,831
Re: Foot Odor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Yeah I would try some odor eaters, if they slide around try some double sided tape

I will try but I think I am just going to get a pair of good flip flops.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:45 AM   #15
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Foot Odor

I'm sure it could be done but you just can't use oder eaters with sandals. If you decide to try that 1) I hope your married 2) If your not married DO NOT wear them if your trying to meet a girl or going on a date.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29977 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25