Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


is Glenn Beck for real?

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,517
is Glenn Beck for real?

Glenn Beck: Obama Is a Racist
i know alot of you guys do not like our president. but do you believe this?
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-28-2009, 07:12 PM   #2
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,708
Re: is Glenn Beck for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
Glenn Beck: Obama Is a Racist
i know alot of you guys do not like our president. but do you believe this?
I don't believe that anymore than I believe this:

Is Bush Racist

Do you believe that?
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:16 PM   #3
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: is Glenn Beck for real?

Glen Beck, I believe, is a religious zealot and a scare-monger. Eff him.

I do wonder what 20 years of Jeremiah Wright 'Coming Home To Roost' style rants would do. However BHO is bright, I can't imagine he's that shallow.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:39 PM   #4
The Starter
 
wolfeskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: chesapeake,va.
Posts: 2,160
Re: is Glenn Beck for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Glen Beck, I believe, is a religious zealot and a scare-monger. Eff him.

I do wonder what 20 years of Jeremiah Wright 'Coming Home To Roost' style rants would do. However BHO is bright, I can't imagine he's that shallow.


obama is definately a racist, imo. he's surrounded himself with a few others as well. hell, he just nominated a racist for the supreme court. just because someone is "bright" does'nt mean they're not racist.

by the way, has obama ever showed proof he was born in the USA ?
__________________
Hail to Allen/Shanahan .... bring in some baby hogs and load up on diesel fuel !!! (budw38)
wolfeskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:47 PM   #5
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,708
Re: is Glenn Beck for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfeskins View Post
obama is definately a racist, imo. he's surrounded himself with a few others as well. hell, he just nominated a racist for the supreme court. just because someone is "bright" does'nt mean they're not racist.

by the way, has obama ever showed proof he was born in the USA ?
Hawaii confirmed it again today. Can we please let that one go. maybe. please.

President Obama is our president. He is an intelligent man. Could he be racist, sure, have we had racist presidents before, um yeah. Will it in the end define his presidency, only if people allow it to. Me personally, I say can't we all just accept that some feelings run deep, and maybe just maybe we can live not at the feeling level, but the rational level.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:51 PM   #6
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 51
Posts: 8,628
Re: is Glenn Beck for real?

<sigh> Has training camp startd yet?

Everyone is a rascist, everyone is selfish, all the freaks, lefties, righties, in-betweenies, and anyone who disagrees with your point of view is evil with an intent to overthrow the US, destroy civil liberties and promote anarchy.

Always assume people talking out their ass are speaking for anyone who agrees with any portion of their other opinions. In fact, just assume the worst about everyone else b/c its just easier that way and doesn't require any thought whatsoever.

Dialogue is useless. Let's just hate. It's much much easer.
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:53 PM   #7
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 51
Posts: 8,628
Re: is Glenn Beck for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Hawaii confirmed it again today. Can we please let that one go. maybe. please.

President Obama is our president. He is an intelligent man. Could he be racist, sure, have we had racist presidents before, um yeah. Will it in the end define his presidency, only if people allow it to. Me personally, I say can't we all just accept that some feelings run deep, and maybe just maybe we can live not at the feeling level, but the rational level.
Rational thought be damned! Mob Rule! Mob Rule!!!!
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:54 PM   #8
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,708
Re: is Glenn Beck for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
Rational thought be damned! Mob Rule! Mob Rule!!!!
I feel ya!
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:04 PM   #9
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,064
Re: is Glenn Beck for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
<sigh> Has training camp startd yet?

Everyone is a rascist, everyone is selfish, all the freaks, lefties, righties, in-betweenies, and anyone who disagrees with your point of view is evil with an intent to overthrow the US, destroy civil liberties and promote anarchy.

Always assume people talking out their ass are speaking for anyone who agrees with any portion of their other opinions. In fact, just assume the worst about everyone else b/c its just easier that way and doesn't require any thought whatsoever.

Dialogue is useless. Let's just hate. It's much much easer.
Would you PLEASE take a finite postion you racist bastard so I can blast you for it!
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
ďItís all the political correct idiots in America, thatís all it is. Itís got nothing to do with anything else.
-Mike Ditka
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:15 PM   #10
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: is Glenn Beck for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
Rational thought be damned! Mob Rule! Mob Rule!!!!
When you listen to fools . . . . THE MOB RULES!



If someone had sat in the Church of David Duke for twenty years, I'd bet my bottom dollar that said person was a racist.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:26 PM   #11
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 51
Posts: 8,628
Re: is Glenn Beck for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog1 View Post
Would you PLEASE take a finite postion you racist bastard so I can blast you for it!
That's saden's job.

Oops - there I go jabbing away.
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:26 PM   #12
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,064
Re: is Glenn Beck for real?

Ooops..........
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
ďItís all the political correct idiots in America, thatís all it is. Itís got nothing to do with anything else.
-Mike Ditka
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:35 PM   #13
Impact Rookie
 
Zerohero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: newport news, va
Age: 35
Posts: 757
Re: is Glenn Beck for real?

I can't watch this show for more then a minute.
Zerohero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:12 AM   #14
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: is Glenn Beck for real?

Yeah he's for real. It makes me think of Kanye West's "George Bush doesn't care about black people comment."

Obama came into office in an amazingly difficult climate, and unfortunately we're still not sure if he's quite up to the task. It would be almost tolerable if he wasn't such a raging hypocrite. Preaching tightening the belt, moderation, mindfulness in spending, all the while his wife has become a fashion icon with her super expensive outfits and accessories, the couple is taking dinner outings to NYC costing the US taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars, not to mention the $50,000/week vacation they have planned for August in Martha's Vineyard. I wonder what the carbon footprint of that estate is?? Do as I say, not as I do, I guess.

I suppose 7 months in office in the worst climate in decades earns you a $50K/week vacation.

Funny how he can accuse someone of "acting stupidly" on the job while he is doing just that. How perfectly oxymoronic. I love that one of the arresting officers in the Gates case was black, and defended the arrest 100%.
__________________
Insert witty signature here

Last edited by GMScud; 07-29-2009 at 01:15 PM.
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:54 AM   #15
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,773
Re: is Glenn Beck for real?

please don't tell me anyone with half a brain takes this guy seriously
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.28424 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25