Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


TY...For Hot Girls at Work

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 10:13 AM   #1
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,658
TY...For Hot Girls at Work

We have a lot F threads so I figured to start a TY (thank you) thread.

We have a good number of hot girls in my office and let me tell you they make the day go by much easier. We have roughly 500 people in my office so us guys will pipe up when one of us haves a "sighting". We also had a couple have some enlargment surgerys done. It is funny cause they will be out for a week or so and then come back and you are like HOLY HANNAH!

Thank god for summer time and interns. =)

Let me say I am happily married but a guy can look. =)
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-31-2009, 10:36 AM   #2
The Starter
 
DBUCHANON101's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 1,373
Re: TY...For Hot Girls at Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
We have a lot F threads so I figured to start a TY (thank you) thread.

We have a good number of hot girls in my office and let me tell you they make the day go by much easier. We have roughly 500 people in my office so us guys will pipe up when one of us haves a "sighting". We also had a couple have some enlargment surgerys done. It is funny cause they will be out for a week or so and then come back and you are like HOLY HANNAH!

Thank god for summer time and interns. =)

Let me say I am happily married but a guy can look. =)




Damn Straight
DBUCHANON101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:51 AM   #3
RG Glee
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 35
Posts: 8,295
Re: TY...For Hot Girls at Work

This thread makes me laugh because my lunch table (there's 5 of us) are all dudes and we race to our circular table to get the most advantageous seat for scoping as people come out of the lunch line.

Tough thing is, my office is in north Philadelphia. First off, it's Philadelphia, one of the worst cities in the world for attractive women. Secondly, it's in the worst part of town. Thirdly, we work at a healthcare provider system (Temple) in the administrative offices. Suffice it to say we're not exactly drawing the most attractive people to fill out our employee base.

We call it "Temple Hot." A girl who would be a 5 on the normal scale ends up a 7.5 on the Temple scale. When we actually see a genuinely hot girl, an 8 on the normal scale, we stare as if she were an SI Swimsuit model. It's such a rare sighting.

But when they come along it does indeed brighten the day. TY indeed!
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:00 AM   #4
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,658
Re: TY...For Hot Girls at Work

In my department we only have soccer moms and they are not hot but like I said there is about 500 people here so if we see one we don't know their names so we come up with codes for them. It also allows us to talk about them with soccer moms around because they have no idea what the codes are.

There is one that is particular hot and my buddy was like you have to walk by her cube. So I walk clear across the building to see her. Well as soon as I look in she happens to turn at the same time and says "can I help you". I was like "ah ah ah no and ran off", LOL! Never gone down there since.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:06 AM   #5
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 51
Posts: 8,566
Re: TY...For Hot Girls at Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
... Tough thing is, my office is in north Philadelphia. First off, it's Philadelphia, one of the worst cities in the world for attractive women. Secondly, it's in the worst part of town. Thirdly, we work at a healthcare provider system (Temple) in the administrative offices. Suffice it to say we're not exactly drawing the most attractive people to fill out our employee base[.]
I live in Baltimore and, while there are certainly exceptions to the rule, it seems to me that, of the cities I have been to, Baltimore got more than a few extra wacks of the ugly stick. (Once I got on an elevator with a coworker - he was in his 70's, about to finally retire, and just didn't care what people thought of him - he took a look around the elevator and announced "Boy, there are sure a lot of damn ugly people in this building." I was barely able to keep a straight face. BTW - he was right.)

Seriously, walk around down town DC and the ratio of hot women to even "normal" women is amazing. Baltimore, such sightings are truly to be considered special.
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:39 AM   #6
Playmaker
 
BleedBurgundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,469
Re: TY...For Hot Girls at Work

Because of what we make here, none of the women (even in the office) are allowed to wear makeup or perfume. It's pretty damn rough. Every once in a while we'll host a seminar for culinary students or have some marketing reps in. When that happens, they're normally in our "fishbowl" conference rooms. Every guy in the place finds an excuse to walk by and take a look. It's like parading steaks in front of a starving pack of wolves.
BleedBurgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:51 AM   #7
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: TY...For Hot Girls at Work

Mine didn't make the squad this year, but she is still hot...TY
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:19 PM   #8
The Starter
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 2,317
Re: TY...For Hot Girls at Work

I work for a small company ( 5 people ). We have one female coworker that has the physical build of Nate Newton

Fortunately, Work is only 2 blocks from one of the nicest beaches in San Diego. 3 Days a week I will park/sit at the beach and enjoy the view.
YaY for Hot girls at the beach!
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:42 PM   #9
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,980
Re: TY...For Hot Girls at Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
I live in Baltimore and, while there are certainly exceptions to the rule, it seems to me that, of the cities I have been to, Baltimore got more than a few extra wacks of the ugly stick. (Once I got on an elevator with a coworker - he was in his 70's, about to finally retire, and just didn't care what people thought of him - he took a look around the elevator and announced "Boy, there are sure a lot of damn ugly people in this building." I was barely able to keep a straight face. BTW - he was right.)

Seriously, walk around down town DC and the ratio of hot women to even "normal" women is amazing. Baltimore, such sightings are truly to be considered special.
I've got you beat my friend: I work in Glen Burnie. Does that even sound like a city that would be home to any hot women? We've got a couple of decent looking women her but nothing to write home about. Unfortunately I've learned to live with this.

Edit - just as I was finishing that my boss stopped by my cube for something. She may have been okay looking 10 years ago, and I know she still thinks she's the shit. That could have been awkward.
__________________
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
@Scott_Did_It is bored. Bother him.

Last edited by ArtMonkDrillz; 07-31-2009 at 01:44 PM. Reason: side note
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:55 PM   #10
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: TY...For Hot Girls at Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
I work for a small company ( 5 people ). We have one female coworker that has the physical build of Nate Newton

Fortunately, Work is only 2 blocks from one of the nicest beaches in San Diego. 3 Days a week I will park/sit at the beach and enjoy the view.
YaY for Hot girls at the beach!
LOL!!

I am fortunate enough to work with a few really attractive girls. It's definitely nice. I'm blessed to have a smoking hot Florida blond as a long time girlfriend, but I do find brunettes catching my eye quite a bit. I guess you want what you don't have, huh? Look but don't touch though, of course.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:29 PM   #11
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 51
Posts: 8,566
Re: TY...For Hot Girls at Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz View Post
I've got you beat my friend: I work in Glen Burnie. Does that even sound like a city that would be home to any hot women? We've got a couple of decent looking women her but nothing to write home about. Unfortunately I've learned to live with this.

Edit - just as I was finishing that my boss stopped by my cube for something. She may have been okay looking 10 years ago, and I know she still thinks she's the shit. That could have been awkward.
Yeah, Glen Burnie is where the Hamdenites "move on up" to the double wide.
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 04:03 PM   #12
Playmaker
 
BleedBurgundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,469
Re: TY...For Hot Girls at Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
I work for a small company ( 5 people ). We have one female coworker that has the physical build of Nate Newton

Fortunately, Work is only 2 blocks from one of the nicest beaches in San Diego. 3 Days a week I will park/sit at the beach and enjoy the view.
YaY for Hot girls at the beach!
This reminds me. When I was in the Navy, I was stationed in La Maddalena, Italy. The island has maybe 20 or so beaches, all of which were topless. The actual detachment where I worked was on a hill overlooking 3 of the beaches. Every day at lunch we'd be out back with the binoculars. I miss those days.
BleedBurgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:33 PM   #13
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
Re: TY...For Hot Girls at Work

I had to read that like 10 times before I realized you had switched back to talking about the girls when referring to enlargement surgeries right after you mentioned the guys having the announcement system
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:53 PM   #14
Special Teams
 
skinznut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Seneca Falls, NY
Age: 41
Posts: 186
Re: TY...For Hot Girls at Work

I work for a college so there are hot girls a plenty. The scenery is always nice.
__________________
This space intentionally left blank.
skinznut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:07 PM   #15
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 11,849
Re: TY...For Hot Girls at Work

Man you guys are lucky. I work in a hot ass warehouse that leaves all 4 of us guys that work in there smelling like chems and ass every day. I've been working at my job for a month and a half and I have yet to see so much as a decent good looking woman pass through the place. We do have women in our offices next door to the warehouse but they are all of the older type and def. not that good looking on the scale.

And all this coming after a good 10 months at Target where we used to see plenty of hot girls (50/50 split between milf types and teens) come through all the time.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29423 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25