Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Cheney vs. Bush: Former VP Writing Tell-All Memoir

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 09:00 AM   #1
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 79,391
Cheney vs. Bush: Former VP Writing Tell-All Memoir

This should be interesting eh?

Cheney Pens Tell-All About Bush Administration - ABC News
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-14-2009, 09:38 AM   #2
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,481
Re: Cheney vs. Bush: Former VP Writing Tell-All Memoir

Yeah I think it all went downhill went Bush fired Cheney's buddy Don Rumsfeld. I think Bush realized Cheney was really hurting him, but by then it was probably too late.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 09:42 AM   #3
The Starter
 
wolfeskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: chesapeake,va.
Posts: 2,160
Re: Cheney vs. Bush: Former VP Writing Tell-All Memoir

we need to worry about the current administration, not bush and cheney. heck, we still don't even know if our current president is an american.
__________________
Hail to Allen/Shanahan .... bring in some baby hogs and load up on diesel fuel !!! (budw38)
wolfeskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 09:50 AM   #4
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,560
Re: Cheney vs. Bush: Former VP Writing Tell-All Memoir

This is just an idea but maybe we should create a poltical form on here as well. We have parking lot, other sports, why not a poltical form, it seems to be really popular. May better organize the site and for folks who don't care about all this BS won't have to look through a million poltical threads to find say a funny thread or video game thread.

Not a sermon just a thought. =)
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:04 AM   #5
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 49
Posts: 15,818
Re: Cheney vs. Bush: Former VP Writing Tell-All Memoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
This is just an idea but maybe we should create a poltical form on here as well. We have parking lot, other sports, why not a poltical form, it seems to be really popular. May better organize the site and for folks who don't care about all this BS won't have to look through a million poltical threads to find say a funny thread or video game thread.

Not a sermon just a thought. =)
Well when you see a thread title like Cheney vs Bush or Obama Care then just don't click on that thread. Thats not to hard. LOL
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:08 AM   #6
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 79,391
Re: Cheney vs. Bush: Former VP Writing Tell-All Memoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Well when you see a thread title like Cheney vs Bush or Obama Care then just don't click on that thread. Thats not to hard. LOL
I agree, just avoid what you don't want to see.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:12 AM   #7
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,560
Re: Cheney vs. Bush: Former VP Writing Tell-All Memoir

Whatever. I don't care it just gets old.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:30 PM   #8
The Starter
 
joethiesmanfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,163
Re: Cheney vs. Bush: Former VP Writing Tell-All Memoir

I think this memoir is Cheney falling on the sword to save W's legacy. History can blame Cheney. I believe in free market economics but alot of Republicans (not all) are free market extremists. When Bush had to get on TV and ask for 700 Billion dollars (an excercise in socialism) to save Wall Street (those who are blessed by the free market god i.e. idolatry) his legacy became Obama.
joethiesmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:34 PM   #9
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: Cheney vs. Bush: Former VP Writing Tell-All Memoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethiesmanfan View Post
I think this memoir is Cheney falling on the sword to save W's legacy. History can blame Cheney. I believe in free market economics but alot of Republicans (not all) are free market extremists. When Bush had to get on TV and ask for 700 Billion dollars (an excercise in socialism) to save Wall Street (those who are blessed by the free market god i.e. idolatry) his legacy became Obama.
Since when have we had a free market?
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:37 PM   #10
The Starter
 
joethiesmanfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,163
Re: Cheney vs. Bush: Former VP Writing Tell-All Memoir

I said I believe in free market economics, I didn't say we had a free market.
joethiesmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:56 PM   #11
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: Cheney vs. Bush: Former VP Writing Tell-All Memoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethiesmanfan View Post
I said I believe in free market economics, I didn't say we had a free market.
We're about the only ones.
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:31 PM   #12
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 49
Posts: 15,818
Re: Cheney vs. Bush: Former VP Writing Tell-All Memoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethiesmanfan View Post
I think this memoir is Cheney falling on the sword to save W's legacy. History can blame Cheney. I believe in free market economics but alot of Republicans (not all) are free market extremists. When Bush had to get on TV and ask for 700 Billion dollars (an excercise in socialism) to save Wall Street (those who are blessed by the free market god i.e. idolatry) his legacy became Obama.
I don't think Chenney is going to fall on any sword for Bush now they have gone their seperate ways. If anything he is going to try and save his legacy.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:58 PM   #13
The Starter
 
joethiesmanfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,163
Re: Cheney vs. Bush: Former VP Writing Tell-All Memoir

Well if he is trying to save his legacy he is not doing a very good job of it, from what I read so far. Getting Scooter locked up to shield yourself and then not having the ability to convince W to pardon Scooter. Does not look good no matter how you look at it.
joethiesmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 03:00 PM   #14
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 79,391
Re: Cheney vs. Bush: Former VP Writing Tell-All Memoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
I don't think Chenney is going to fall on any sword for Bush now they have gone their seperate ways. If anything he is going to try and save his legacy.
And what a fine one it is.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 03:05 PM   #15
Franchise Player
 
FRPLG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 9,877
Re: Cheney vs. Bush: Former VP Writing Tell-All Memoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethiesmanfan View Post
Well if he is trying to save his legacy he is not doing a very good job of it, from what I read so far. Getting Scooter locked up to shield yourself and then not having the ability to convince W to pardon Scooter. Does not look good no matter how you look at it.
I think Cheney feels like Scooter got the shaft to save Karl Rove since everyone thinks/knows pretty much it was Rove who "leaked" the secret info that wasn't really actually secret and wasn't really a violation of anything.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27157 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25