Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


The Rant Thread

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 11:43 AM   #16
Propane and propane accessories
 
JWsleep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 45
Posts: 4,590
Re: The Rant Thread

Another one:

seems like this frigin team is not all that pissed at the loss. Just kind of wrote it off: well, it the giants on the road, tough team, blah, blah, gotta improve, gotta stop making mistakes.

I no longer live in NYC but I did for 20 years. I cannot tell you how friggin painful it is to have to eat sh** from gints fans and have nothing to say back. They own us. We are their prison bitches. This should really bother a pro football team, but it doesn't really seem to.

Oy.
__________________
Hail from Houston!
JWsleep is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-15-2009, 01:40 PM   #17
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,850
Re: The Rant Thread

Here's my rant, don't we have enough Skins related rant threads going on right now? We can't even escape it in the parking lot? My lord.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:46 PM   #18
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,692
Re: The Rant Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Here's my rant, don't we have enough Skins related rant threads going on right now? We can't even escape it in the parking lot? My lord.
My plea fell on deaf ears
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:51 PM   #19
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: The Rant Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWsleep View Post
Another one:

seems like this frigin team is not all that pissed at the loss. Just kind of wrote it off: well, it the giants on the road, tough team, blah, blah, gotta improve, gotta stop making mistakes.

I no longer live in NYC but I did for 20 years. I cannot tell you how friggin painful it is to have to eat sh** from gints fans and have nothing to say back. They own us. We are their prison bitches. This should really bother a pro football team, but it doesn't really seem to.

Oy.
That's because the overpaid nancys don't care. We pay their bills and they treat us like filthy blighters!
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:56 PM   #20
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,850
Re: The Rant Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
My plea fell on deaf ears
There sure are some hella dumb threads going on right now. I've always said the collective IQ of the board drops about 20 points after a loss. The theory is holding true.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 02:03 PM   #21
Franchise Player
 
FRPLG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 9,958
Re: The Rant Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
There sure are some hella dumb threads going on right now. I've always said the collective IQ of the board drops about 20 points after a loss. The theory is holding true.
I basically just lurk after losses because fighting the idiocy is a such a waste of time around here.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 04:50 PM   #22
Playmaker
 
over the mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: baltimore
Posts: 3,327
Re: The Rant Thread

well m going to rant . .

got a freakin broken hand this weekend, two a holes started stuff with my girl, 1 was b/c she was wearing a skins visor saturday afternoon and this drunk ahole says "i dont care ill cut a bitch" then puts his freakin blade on the bar, we walk out she explains to me what happened (i was talkin to the bartender friend of ours), i go back to bar he comes out and starts apologizing, etc. so my girl is bartending that night, hear some commotion out front and this 40 something year old yuppy was yelling at my girl, i step in fornt of her and he says "yeah i just tiped your girl a dollar on a 45 dollar taB", so i say "waht does that make you" . . .

then im drunk and pissed, go back to other bar to find dude with blade, he sees me first hes with his girl now, we bro hug it out, lost my check card last week, my god damn paycheck couldnt be cashed friday b/c there was insuff. funds, couldnt find my car when i woke up sunday morning, had to walk all aorund balt in my haynesworth jersey, still couldnt find it, called cops at 311 to report it lost/stolen, finally found my car, then had to call 911 to report it found . . . i am literally now being attacked by a freakin lil flying insect as i type this now and im on the 5th floor of a nice office building, f this im out of here to go sit in the 95 parking lot . . .

not to mention i watched the skins game on sunday

go skins!!
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 04:55 PM   #23
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: The Rant Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
well m going to rant . .

got a freakin broken hand this weekend, two a holes started stuff with my girl, 1 was b/c she was wearing a skins visor saturday afternoon and this drunk ahole says "i dont care ill cut a bitch" then puts his freakin blade on the bar, we walk out she explains to me what happened (i was talkin to the bartender friend of ours), i go back to bar he comes out and starts apologizing, etc. so my girl is bartending that night, hear some commotion out front and this 40 something year old yuppy was yelling at my girl, i step in fornt of her and he says "yeah i just tiped your girl a dollar on a 45 dollar taB", so i say "waht does that make you" . . .

then im drunk and pissed, go back to other bar to find dude with blade, he sees me first hes with his girl now, we bro hug it out, lost my check card last week, my god damn paycheck couldnt be cashed friday b/c there was insuff. funds, couldnt find my car when i woke up sunday morning, had to walk all aorund balt in my haynesworth jersey, still couldnt find it, called cops at 311 to report it lost/stolen, finally found my car, then had to call 911 to report it found . . . i am literally now being attacked by a freakin lil flying insect as i type this now and im on the 5th floor of a nice office building, f this im out of here to go sit in the 95 parking lot . . .

not to mention i watched the skins game on sunday

go skins!!
Sounds like you hang out in some nice places.LOL
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 05:02 PM   #24
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,983
Re: The Rant Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
well m going to rant . .

got a freakin broken hand this weekend, two a holes started stuff with my girl, 1 was b/c she was wearing a skins visor saturday afternoon and this drunk ahole says "i dont care ill cut a bitch" then puts his freakin blade on the bar, we walk out she explains to me what happened (i was talkin to the bartender friend of ours), i go back to bar he comes out and starts apologizing, etc. so my girl is bartending that night, hear some commotion out front and this 40 something year old yuppy was yelling at my girl, i step in fornt of her and he says "yeah i just tiped your girl a dollar on a 45 dollar taB", so i say "waht does that make you" . . .

then im drunk and pissed, go back to other bar to find dude with blade, he sees me first hes with his girl now, we bro hug it out, lost my check card last week, my god damn paycheck couldnt be cashed friday b/c there was insuff. funds, couldnt find my car when i woke up sunday morning, had to walk all aorund balt in my haynesworth jersey, still couldnt find it, called cops at 311 to report it lost/stolen, finally found my car, then had to call 911 to report it found . . . i am literally now being attacked by a freakin lil flying insect as i type this now and im on the 5th floor of a nice office building, f this im out of here to go sit in the 95 parking lot . . .

not to mention i watched the skins game on sunday

go skins!!
Now THAT was a rant!
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 05:20 PM   #25
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,739
Re: The Rant Thread

ok,

seriously,

HOW ABOUT LOOKING AT THE THREADS IN THE CURRENT LIST BEFORE MAKING A NEW THREAD. Is it really hard to look and see if a topic, say, Indian Group taking name to High Court, exists, BEFORE starting a thread, say Name and Logo, about the SAME DAMN ISSUE. And then in the thread ASKING if anyone else had a link. Holy Moly Mother of Cabbage. Is it that frikkin hard. Bad enough we have 20 negative threads saying the same bloody thing, but GEEZ at least I understand people wanting to express their specific problem with the game, and if they were 20 positives after a blowout I wouldn't care how many there are. But when the same topic is maybe 5 threads below the one you are starting, YOU DIDN"T EVEN LOOK. No way no how uh uh don't believe you could have. Son of a female puppy, My goodness, what can Matty do to make it easier than putting the search for topic Button RIGHT NEXT TO the thread title. Hello, is anybody out there?????

Thanks, I feel not one bit better, but it was fun while it lasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 05:34 PM   #26
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: The Rant Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
ok,

seriously,

HOW ABOUT LOOKING AT THE THREADS IN THE CURRENT LIST BEFORE MAKING A NEW THREAD. Is it really hard to look and see if a topic, say, Indian Group taking name to High Court, exists, BEFORE starting a thread, say Name and Logo, about the SAME DAMN ISSUE. And then in the thread ASKING if anyone else had a link. Holy Moly Mother of Cabbage. Is it that frikkin hard. Bad enough we have 20 negative threads saying the same bloody thing, but GEEZ at least I understand people wanting to express their specific problem with the game, and if they were 20 positives after a blowout I wouldn't care how many there are. But when the same topic is maybe 5 threads below the one you are starting, YOU DIDN"T EVEN LOOK. No way no how uh uh don't believe you could have. Son of a female puppy, My goodness, what can Matty do to make it easier than putting the search for topic Button RIGHT NEXT TO the thread title. Hello, is anybody out there?????

Thanks, I feel not one bit better, but it was fun while it lasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people just like to start threads like Monica liked cigars.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:43 PM   #27
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,850
Re: The Rant Thread

I hate bad jokes.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:09 PM   #28
Playmaker
 
Slingin Sammy 33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 4,341
Re: The Rant Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry View Post
I hate the fact that Superiors do not understand that you are busy enough already. Your essential programs are not working properly and are being worked on by the engineer, and they still request results that are impossible to deliver. I will do my job when the engineer fixes his shit, until then, fu** off!
1)Please provide an hourly status report on the progress to fix the programs
2) make sure to properly document the engineering time on the fix.
3) Also provide a synopsis of what effect the program downtime has on operations



I feel your pain.
__________________
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:20 PM   #29
Franchise Player
 
FRPLG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 9,958
Re: The Rant Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
ok,

seriously,

HOW ABOUT LOOKING AT THE THREADS IN THE CURRENT LIST BEFORE MAKING A NEW THREAD. Is it really hard to look and see if a topic, say, Indian Group taking name to High Court, exists, BEFORE starting a thread, say Name and Logo, about the SAME DAMN ISSUE. And then in the thread ASKING if anyone else had a link. Holy Moly Mother of Cabbage. Is it that frikkin hard. Bad enough we have 20 negative threads saying the same bloody thing, but GEEZ at least I understand people wanting to express their specific problem with the game, and if they were 20 positives after a blowout I wouldn't care how many there are. But when the same topic is maybe 5 threads below the one you are starting, YOU DIDN"T EVEN LOOK. No way no how uh uh don't believe you could have. Son of a female puppy, My goodness, what can Matty do to make it easier than putting the search for topic Button RIGHT NEXT TO the thread title. Hello, is anybody out there?????

Thanks, I feel not one bit better, but it was fun while it lasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd be in favor of a 6 month ban on starting threads if you start a blatant dup. It is driving me crazy up in this junx.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:39 PM   #30
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Re: The Rant Thread

I just try to stay away from the gameday threads post-game. Things get too crazy, especially after a loss. It really isn't worth it.

I dont know how Matty, SS and all the other mods try to control people, threads, etc. All bets are off, and it is a free-for-all. Props to them for staying in the fire lol.
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.46666 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25