Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


The Rant Thread

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 03:27 PM   #121
Playmaker
 
over the mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: close to the edge
Posts: 3,946
Re: The Rant Thread

^^^ i have about 80 plus miles roundtrip commute everyday too and I get about 6 to 13 bucks of gas everytime . . . its normally my lunch money (insert sad face here).
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-01-2009, 01:56 PM   #122
Playmaker
 
BDBohnzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Frederick, MD
Age: 36
Posts: 4,495
Re: The Rant Thread

If it's not busy, I leave the car at the pump. If it's busy, then I'll move the car to go inside. Normally, I go in while the gas is pumping...which I guess is a no-no, but oh well...2 birds, 1 stone.
__________________
Bad Things man, I mean bad things...

“WE TOOK HIM IN THE SIXTH ROUND SO WE'RE NOT SMART EITHER.” - Shanny on what the Skins saw in Alfred Morris
BDBohnzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 05:08 PM   #123
Gamebreaker
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 28
Posts: 13,019
Re: The Rant Thread

Here's the Rant Thread, 1 year old and back by popular demand because apparently people just need someplace to bitch.

Have at it!
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 05:36 PM   #124
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,768
Re: The Rant Thread

AWESOME!!!!!! Isn't it always the way....I just don't feel like bitchin'.
On the good side, it's a big membership!!
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
“God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.” – Joe Gibbs
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:03 AM   #125
Gamebreaker
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 28
Posts: 13,019
Re: The Rant Thread

You know what. I'm tired of relationships. I just got out of a 7 month one that was pretty serious and moved extremely fast (lets just say we were talking about the future and what not.) They broke up with me and then in less than 2 weeks was sleeping with someone else and then by week 3 was an official couple.

What pisses me off even more is that over the past 3-4 days, we've flirted, talked about old times and spent a little time together, they even admitted they still have some feelings for me and then told me that they have no intentions of leaving the chick they're with now but still has hopes for us in the future if things don't work out with her.

WTF? I feel even more stupid because I'm still so in love that I'm waiting for this idiot. Sigh.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:30 AM   #126
Wildcard Bitches
 
RobH4413's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bethesda, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 2,496
Re: The Rant Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
You know what. I'm tired of relationships. I just got out of a 7 month one that was pretty serious and moved extremely fast (lets just say we were talking about the future and what not.) They broke up with me and then in less than 2 weeks was sleeping with someone else and then by week 3 was an official couple.

What pisses me off even more is that over the past 3-4 days, we've flirted, talked about old times and spent a little time together, they even admitted they still have some feelings for me and then told me that they have no intentions of leaving the chick they're with now but still has hopes for us in the future if things don't work out with her.

WTF? I feel even more stupid because I'm still so in love that I'm waiting for this idiot. Sigh.
Best advice I ever got was from my mom. After a break-up, wait at least a year before you even talk to them, or see them again.

I dated a chick for 4 years, we broke up... and I kept trying to see if she was ok, hang out, keep our friendship going. I finally took a long break, and it worked out great. We're still friends now and everything has worked out for the better.

Second best advice. Buy one of these so your not that girl/guy. You know... the "hey...i know it's 2:34am, but like... I ...i mmiss us, ya know? I don knoow... yeah i'll take 3 tequito's please.. anny wass... i miss you. take care. bye" kinda person.
__________________
This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps!
RobH4413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:32 AM   #127
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 26
Posts: 12,574
Re: The Rant Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
You know what. I'm tired of relationships. I just got out of a 7 month one that was pretty serious and moved extremely fast (lets just say we were talking about the future and what not.) They broke up with me and then in less than 2 weeks was sleeping with someone else and then by week 3 was an official couple.

What pisses me off even more is that over the past 3-4 days, we've flirted, talked about old times and spent a little time together, they even admitted they still have some feelings for me and then told me that they have no intentions of leaving the chick they're with now but still has hopes for us in the future if things don't work out with her.

WTF? I feel even more stupid because I'm still so in love that I'm waiting for this idiot. Sigh.
Who's they????
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:35 AM   #128
Gamebreaker
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 28
Posts: 13,019
Re: The Rant Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
Who's they????
The dreaded ex.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:51 AM   #129
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 26
Posts: 12,574
Re: The Rant Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
The dreaded ex.
There's more than one in this story??? Anyway I say let him go. This guy (or guys) are sounding like real douchebags. He missed out. F him, and to top it all off he had the nerve to say he's open to continue things if it doesn't work out with the chick he broke up with you for. I would have kicked him in the nuts.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:59 AM   #130
Gamebreaker
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 28
Posts: 13,019
Re: The Rant Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
There's more than one in this story??? Anyway I say let him go. This guy (or guys) are sounding like real douchebags. He missed out. F him, and to top it all off he had the nerve to say he's open to continue things if it doesn't work out with the chick he broke up with you for. I would have kicked him in the nuts.
lol its just 1 guy. But, he was like, "It wasn't meant to work out right now, but it might in the future." And about a week after breaking up, he was throwing the, "We can be friends" at me, like it was some sort of consolation prize.

I dunno. I really thought I got it right this time with him everything about his was perfect (except the leaving me for someone else part) and it's been about a month, but a part of me still isn't ready to give up. I JUST started getting back into the field of dating. As bitchy as it sounds, I'm hoping that their relationship falls apart.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 02:32 AM   #131
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 26
Posts: 12,574
Re: The Rant Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
lol its just 1 guy. But, he was like, "It wasn't meant to work out right now, but it might in the future." And about a week after breaking up, he was throwing the, "We can be friends" at me, like it was some sort of consolation prize.

I dunno. I really thought I got it right this time with him everything about his was perfect (except the leaving me for someone else part) and it's been about a month, but a part of me still isn't ready to give up. I JUST started getting back into the field of dating. As bitchy as it sounds, I'm hoping that their relationship falls apart.
I'm hoping it falls apart too!!! There's your swift justice with Nancy Grace right there. I wouldn't even talk to him. This is the kinda thing that makes me wanna wake my girlfriend up and yell at her.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 10:09 AM   #132
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 85,848
Re: The Rant Thread

The friends thing after the fact rarely ever works out, especially in the long run. People do it because they're afraid to completely let go, but in the end it's the best thing to move on as quickly as possible.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:44 PM   #133
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 26
Posts: 12,574
Re: The Rant Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
The friends thing after the fact rarely ever works out, especially in the long run. People do it because they're afraid to completely let go, but in the end it's the best thing to move on as quickly as possible.
Very true. Why would I wanna be friends with someone I wanna stab in the neck with a pencil.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:09 PM   #134
Wildcard Bitches
 
RobH4413's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bethesda, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 2,496
Re: The Rant Thread

1) Give up on being friends with him for 1 year.

2) Distract yourself. Go out with friends, go to football games, hockey games...etc. It's really hard on yourself to just sit around and dwell on stuff. Just get out there and live your life. It's too short to waste on some douche... Find someone who's worth it, but most importantly start with yourself.
__________________
This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps!
RobH4413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.45009 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25