Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Madden '10 xbox 360 league

Parking Lot


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 09:03 PM   #61
The Starter
 
Skinny Tee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Redskins Nation
Posts: 1,715
Re: Madden '10 xbox 360 league

OK...

Not that I care that much but...there is an owner by the gamertag: Eli 2 Burress 17, who has signed Lee Evans for the Giants.

It seems like there are some transactions taking place that are a bit erratic. There's a couple of signings and releases of players that are taking place.

Like I said...I just enjoy playing, but the Giants just shored up their only offensive weakness by signing Lee Evans, who the Bills just randomly cut for no apparent reason.


Perhaps we should turn trades/FA off in this league due to the egregious transactions that could potentially take place.
__________________
Redskinsly,
_________Skinny Tee_________
Skinny Tee is offline  

Advertisements
Old 11-18-2009, 09:27 PM   #62
The Starter
 
Skinny Tee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Redskins Nation
Posts: 1,715
Re: Madden '10 xbox 360 league

lol...I just found some more hardcore transactions that clearly favor the recipient team.

Looks like we've got our own little Al Davis running around because that owner managed to attain the services of Mike Wahle (current Seahawk LG), Jammal Brown (current Saints LT) and the free agent services of Jon Runyan and KGB.


If possible I'd recommend no trades or FA pickups. I don't know if that is possible because of injuries but I envision a lot of this chicanery if it's no holds barred.
__________________
Redskinsly,
_________Skinny Tee_________
Skinny Tee is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 12:46 AM   #63
Registered User
 
Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 518
Re: Madden '10 xbox 360 league

its not possilbe to cut of FA pickups......
Nomad is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 02:42 AM   #64
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,231
Re: Madden '10 xbox 360 league

Skinny the commish does have the power of releasing people off of other teams
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 03:54 AM   #65
The Starter
 
Skinny Tee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Redskins Nation
Posts: 1,715
Re: Madden '10 xbox 360 league

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
Skinny the commish does have the power of releasing people off of other teams
Being that we haven't started we should make all rosters default until we get things underway.

Then once we have all the owners set up and ready to start we can change the password and lock everyone out. I think due to the password's public exposure people are signing in our league to bad teams and dropping their standout players only to sign out of the league and then back in with a better team to pick those players up from free agency.


Things are a little jumbled right now but hopefully Matty's commish powers can make everything go back to default since we've yet to start.
__________________
Redskinsly,
_________Skinny Tee_________
Skinny Tee is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 04:11 AM   #66
The Starter
 
D'BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,363
Re: Madden '10 xbox 360 league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Tee View Post
OK...

Not that I care that much but...there is an owner by the gamertag: Eli 2 Burress 17, who has signed Lee Evans for the Giants.

It seems like there are some transactions taking place that are a bit erratic. There's a couple of signings and releases of players that are taking place.

Like I said...I just enjoy playing, but the Giants just shored up their only offensive weakness by signing Lee Evans, who the Bills just randomly cut for no apparent reason.


Perhaps we should turn trades/FA off in this league due to the egregious transactions that could potentially take place.

Skinny I was going to say this also... what he did is that he joinned the franchsie as the Bills dropped Evens in free agency and then joinned back as the Giants and signned him ... that's cheating he should be banned or make him drop the player and nobody sign him or trade it back to buffalo for nothing
D'BOYZ is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 04:12 AM   #67
Registered User
 
Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 518
Re: Madden '10 xbox 360 league

once trades are made, you can't default the rosters back, the only you can do is start a new league.... but if people are trading players to other players, whether you think its fair or not...... its no illegal
Nomad is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 04:15 AM   #68
The Starter
 
D'BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,363
Re: Madden '10 xbox 360 league

Nomad it's not fair whe he signs in as a teanm drops the top players to free agency then signs back in to his real team and signs them from free agency
D'BOYZ is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 09:10 AM   #69
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,518
Re: Madden '10 xbox 360 league

Ok I started up a fresh league and sent out some invites, if you need one PM me here with your gamertag. If anyone wants to play games with dropping players/picking them up you will be dropped from the league... simple as that.

Unbelievable that people have to cheat in a meaningless Madden league.

Let's keep this to Warpath members only. And I'm not going to give out the league info here, so again PM me for an invite.

Thanks
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 09:56 AM   #70
Registered User
 
Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 518
Re: Madden '10 xbox 360 league

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'BOYZ View Post
Nomad it's not fair whe he signs in as a teanm drops the top players to free agency then signs back in to his real team and signs them from free agency
i know its not...... i agree with you
Nomad is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 10:34 AM   #71
Registered User
 
Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 518
Re: Madden '10 xbox 360 league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Ok I started up a fresh league and sent out some invites, if you need one PM me here with your gamertag. If anyone wants to play games with dropping players/picking them up you will be dropped from the league... simple as that.

Unbelievable that people have to cheat in a meaningless Madden league.

Let's keep this to Warpath members only. And I'm not going to give out the league info here, so again PM me for an invite.

Thanks
Some Invites?
Nomad is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 09:12 PM   #72
Registered User
 
Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 518
Re: Madden '10 xbox 360 league

So who all still signing up? thought we atleast had 6 to 8 players?
Nomad is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 10:09 PM   #73
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,406
Re: Madden '10 xbox 360 league

Just wondering what are people's thoughts on players that use running QB, run around the backfield and get lucky shots down the field. Personally, I hate them (kinda like the people that never punt)...not that the game should be super realistic, but it just gets tiring.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 11:05 PM   #74
Registered User
 
Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 518
Re: Madden '10 xbox 360 league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Just wondering what are people's thoughts on players that use running QB, run around the backfield and get lucky shots down the field. Personally, I hate them (kinda like the people that never punt)...not that the game should be super realistic, but it just gets tiring.
Learn a good Defense Scheme, its never going away in madden, or anything else.
Nomad is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 11:15 PM   #75
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,406
Re: Madden '10 xbox 360 league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Learn a good Defense Scheme, its never going away in madden, or anything else.
I thought that was the whole reason they made outside-the-pocket throws more challenging in the new Madden.

I know it's not the same as the whole free agency scam that was happening in the previous league, but I don't think it is that different either in regards of fair play.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.38564 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25