Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Sarah Palin To Sit Down With Oprah

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 04:08 PM   #46
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 34
Posts: 9,841
Re: Sarah Palin To Sit Down With Oprah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trample the Elderly View Post
In that case you should consider adopting.

I'll keep that in mind. Are you also considering adoption? I hear that inbreeding takes a toll and that it is wise to introduce genetic diversity into the family gene pool now and then.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-22-2009, 04:17 PM   #47
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: Sarah Palin To Sit Down With Oprah

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
I'll keep that in mind. Are you also considering adoption? I hear that inbreeding takes a toll and that it is wise to introduce genetic diversity into the family gene pool now and then.
We already talked about this in the "Is it alright to bang my cousin" thread.
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 04:41 PM   #48
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,453
Re: Sarah Palin To Sit Down With Oprah

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
So your going to name them firstdown!!!!!!!!
If it makes you feel better, I just renamed my daughter firstdown.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 05:06 PM   #49
The Starter
 
budw38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern,Va.
Posts: 2,362
Re: Sarah Palin To Sit Down With Oprah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trample the Elderly View Post
We already talked about this in the "Is it alright to bang my cousin" thread.
I will have to stay away from the " bang the cousin " thread , as I have 6 female cousins , and they mostly think I'm a little scary < no idea why > . Palin is hot no question . Trample and Saden , please never leave this site , I love your exchanges ...
budw38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 05:48 PM   #50
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: Sarah Palin To Sit Down With Oprah

Quote:
Originally Posted by budw38 View Post
I will have to stay away from the " bang the cousin " thread , as I have 6 female cousins , and they mostly think I'm a little scary < no idea why > . Palin is hot no question . Trample and Saden , please never leave this site , I love your exchanges ...
So tell me more about these cousins of yours.
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:30 PM   #51
The Starter
 
budw38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern,Va.
Posts: 2,362
Re: Sarah Palin To Sit Down With Oprah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trample the Elderly View Post
So tell me more about these cousins of yours.
All married , or I would introduce you to them . The women got the good genes on my mothers side , so I guess I must have most of my genetic make up from my fathers side . So how is your lady friend doing ?
budw38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:52 PM   #52
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: Sarah Palin To Sit Down With Oprah

Quote:
Originally Posted by budw38 View Post
All married , or I would introduce you to them . The women got the good genes on my mothers side , so I guess I must have most of my genetic make up from my fathers side . So how is your lady friend doing ?
A day late and a dollar short, the story of my life. I sent you a private message about Redskins girl.
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:38 AM   #53
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 49
Posts: 15,818
Re: Sarah Palin To Sit Down With Oprah

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
If it makes you feel better, I just renamed my daughter firstdown.
Well we now know you did not name here after the skins O.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.21689 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25