Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 07:32 AM   #301
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 12,108
Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

I don't think the knifing is too bad, although I get my fair share of guys running around and he runs right past me, I glance back and I'm already dead cuz he already knifed me lol. I really, really enjoy 3rd person team tactical, it renders heartbeat sensors useless as well as scopes unless you got a custom scope on a sniper rifle. I'm all about games with objectives too, I don't find team deathmatch/free for all all that fun anymore. my k/d ratio has gotten worse but that's mainly because I go for the objectives rather than just run around trying to kill everyone. I always end up with lots of points, I mean I'm at level 40 prestige right now but it's really easy to level up, I average about 8,000 points every time I play 3rd person demolition lol.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-02-2010, 08:06 AM   #302
The Starter
 
MonkFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 37
Posts: 1,840
Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeMonkFan View Post
i dont know...if they randomly put zombies into MW3 i wouldnt be able to take the game seriously...i never played WaW but im assuming they did a "chemical warfare" type story for the whole zombie thing...which is fine but sounds too resident evil to me...i would like to stick to the idea of reality since its called MODERN warfare. lol
F that. Zombies would work. It's a side arcade type of game. If you never played Nazi Zombies you can't appreciate it. It just a killing spree. Played it yesterday got to level 19 and had to go to work. That game is the Shizz
__________________
Catch me on YouTube !

http://www.youtube.com/user/DowntimeRB?feature=mhw5

The "punishment" by the league : "It's like getting a ticket for going too fast on a road a week ago and they changed the speed limit today"
MonkFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:03 PM   #303
Camp Scrub
 
HugeMonkFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Butler, PA
Age: 32
Posts: 85
Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkFan4Life View Post
F that. Zombies would work. It's a side arcade type of game. If you never played Nazi Zombies you can't appreciate it. It just a killing spree. Played it yesterday got to level 19 and had to go to work. That game is the Shizz
like i said ive never played it...and right now the mw2/madden 10 addictions are too strong to stray lol so i could be missing out and not know it.
HugeMonkFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:05 PM   #304
The Starter
 
MonkFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 37
Posts: 1,840
Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

If you had ever played it, you probably wouldve loved it.

You on XBox ? If so hit me up on there LB3sDad
__________________
Catch me on YouTube !

http://www.youtube.com/user/DowntimeRB?feature=mhw5

The "punishment" by the league : "It's like getting a ticket for going too fast on a road a week ago and they changed the speed limit today"
MonkFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:05 PM   #305
Camp Scrub
 
HugeMonkFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Butler, PA
Age: 32
Posts: 85
Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkFan4Life View Post
If you had ever played it, you probably wouldve loved it.

You on XBox ? If so hit me up on there LB3sDad
no i havent played it...im on ps3 8(
HugeMonkFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:37 PM   #306
The Starter
 
MonkFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 37
Posts: 1,840
Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Stuck with Sony huh? Get your kill up anyway chief!
__________________
Catch me on YouTube !

http://www.youtube.com/user/DowntimeRB?feature=mhw5

The "punishment" by the league : "It's like getting a ticket for going too fast on a road a week ago and they changed the speed limit today"
MonkFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:58 AM   #307
Playmaker
 
skinsfanthru&thru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 34
Posts: 3,743
Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

nazi zombie is beastly and would totally be a purchase if brought out and supported as it's own game.
on a side note of fps's, anyone else tried the battlefield demo on 360 or pc? it's like a more wide open call of duty with vehicles and one of the coolest things is you get to keep a copy of the dog tags of players you knife in the game.
__________________
"Ahhh, so you're stupid in 3 languages?"
skinsfanthru&thru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:27 PM   #308
Camp Scrub
 
HugeMonkFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Butler, PA
Age: 32
Posts: 85
Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

yeah im not a fanboy but i do perfer the ps3 mainly for the bluray player and a couple of the exclusives...but yeah i finally hit lvl 60 last night (yes im slow and still trying to prestige lol) but ive started using the m16 and its in one night took my lackluster kill ratio from .78 to .90...so i think im gonna stick with it. i run around like a madman hence why i have the low ratio. i just am too impatient to camp lol
HugeMonkFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:15 PM   #309
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,509
Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfanthru&thru View Post
nazi zombie is beastly and would totally be a purchase if brought out and supported as it's own game.
on a side note of fps's, anyone else tried the battlefield demo on 360 or pc? it's like a more wide open call of duty with vehicles and one of the coolest things is you get to keep a copy of the dog tags of players you knife in the game.
They should seriously do that
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:15 PM   #310
Playmaker
 
BleedBurgundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,471
Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

I have recently been playing with using lightweight, marathon and ninja perks.
Then i equip akimbo uzis. It's a complete sprint around, spray and pray pkg. Loads of fun though.
__________________
"All natural institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."

Thomas Paine
BleedBurgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:26 PM   #311
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,509
Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

I hate F'ers like you BB, I'd rather get hit by a noob tuber
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:04 PM   #312
Playmaker
 
BleedBurgundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,471
Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I hate F'ers like you BB, I'd rather get hit by a noob tuber
LOL. I do too. I couldn't bring myself to use the knife, but I thought I'd try the speed with UZI's to see what it was like. and it's ridiculous. The only map that it really seemed to work well on was the one with the dead cows... can't remember the name. I'm back to using the FAL though. I want to max it out before i prestige.

One thing that I found after I used the class was that when you're moving that fast, you actually "outrun" the claymores.
__________________
"All natural institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."

Thomas Paine
BleedBurgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:13 PM   #313
Camp Scrub
 
HugeMonkFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Butler, PA
Age: 32
Posts: 85
Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBurgundy View Post
LOL. I do too. I couldn't bring myself to use the knife, but I thought I'd try the speed with UZI's to see what it was like. and it's ridiculous. The only map that it really seemed to work well on was the one with the dead cows... can't remember the name. I'm back to using the FAL though. I want to max it out before i prestige.

One thing that I found after I used the class was that when you're moving that fast, you actually "outrun" the claymores.
the map is rundown and i hate that map to begin with...everyone just camps the buildings. ill have to try you layout to see how it is...i love to run and gun (hence the love kill/death ratio lol)
HugeMonkFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:40 PM   #314
Playmaker
 
BleedBurgundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,471
Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeMonkFan View Post
the map is rundown and i hate that map to begin with...everyone just camps the buildings. ill have to try you layout to see how it is...i love to run and gun (hence the love kill/death ratio lol)
yeah, just run the boundaries of the map, watch for anyone moving from one camp spot to the next, when you see them, you can run up on them and take them out before they know you're there.
__________________
"All natural institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."

Thomas Paine
BleedBurgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:04 PM   #315
Camp Scrub
 
HugeMonkFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Butler, PA
Age: 32
Posts: 85
Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBurgundy View Post
yeah, just run the boundaries of the map, watch for anyone moving from one camp spot to the next, when you see them, you can run up on them and take them out before they know you're there.
yeah i run the outside and if the team is full of runners i just try to take my time and go to each building look out, kill if i see anyone, and move to the next.
HugeMonkFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.38835 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25