Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Bachelor Party Ideas

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 05:01 PM   #76
Pro Bowl
 
skinsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Posts: 6,524
Re: Bachelor Party Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I don't remember
But you enjoyed every minute of it!
__________________
Not the same Skinsguy that posts on ES.
skinsguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-02-2011, 01:13 PM   #77
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Bachelor Party Ideas

Just ask yourself "WWCD". For those that don't know what that means "What Would Charlie Do".
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:03 PM   #78
Playmaker
 
mlmpetert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 3,257
Re: Bachelor Party Ideas

So one of the options im looking at is Myrtle Beach, because i got a free place to stay plus i can load up on fireworks for the wedding day and the 4th of July. Ive never been deep sea fishing, but thats something the bachelor wants to do. If we go to Myrtle and go way out off shore is it gonna be cold as hell in late March? Is the fishing any good around that time of year? Any recommendations on fishing guides, bars, strip clubs and hookers/coke dealers in Myrtle? Anything else besides golf to do in Myrtle thats not family fun?
mlmpetert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:01 PM   #79
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,062
Re: Bachelor Party Ideas

I recommend copious amounts of the following items:
....Alcohol
....Strippers
....Bail money
Nix the fishing...to cold.
Perhaps a nice Snipe hunt....with alcohol...strippers. You get the idea!
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
“It’s all the political correct idiots in America, that’s all it is. It’s got nothing to do with anything else.
-Mike Ditka
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:59 AM   #80
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: Bachelor Party Ideas

I am planning one for a friend of mine in Aug. Everyone in attendance likes to golf so I wanted to do something around that. I got this crazy idea to have hot model's caddie for us so I started to look into it. The only 2 places that I found that did such things were Vegas and Jersey. Since I want to stay on the east coast I got in touch with THE_GREEN_GIRLS_GOLF and the owner has made all of the reservations in Atlantic City for us. Now we are going to do more than just golf but it is a hell of a way to kick it off.
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:51 AM   #81
Playmaker
 
BDBohnzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Frederick, MD
Age: 35
Posts: 4,467
Re: Bachelor Party Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmpetert View Post
So one of the options im looking at is Myrtle Beach, because i got a free place to stay plus i can load up on fireworks for the wedding day and the 4th of July. Ive never been deep sea fishing, but thats something the bachelor wants to do. If we go to Myrtle and go way out off shore is it gonna be cold as hell in late March? Is the fishing any good around that time of year? Any recommendations on fishing guides, bars, strip clubs and hookers/coke dealers in Myrtle? Anything else besides golf to do in Myrtle thats not family fun?
Myrtle Beach Weather, Myrtle Beach SC local forecast - Myrtle Beach Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
57 degrees is chilly, but nothing you guys couldn't hack. A few drinks in and the temperatures won't make a difference.

Can't help with the rest as I've never been to Myrtle, but I would imagine there are others on here who have. Good luck.
__________________
Bad Things man, I mean bad things...

“WE TOOK HIM IN THE SIXTH ROUND SO WE'RE NOT SMART EITHER.” - Shanny on what the Skins saw in Alfred Morris
BDBohnzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:13 PM   #82
Pro Bowl
 
skinsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Posts: 6,524
Re: Bachelor Party Ideas

There are several things to do in Myrtle Beach that are not family oriented. They have their share of strip clubs, and they have clubs up there at Broadway at the Beach. One particular place that I like to go is to Crocodile Rocks, the piano bar. Always A LOT of fun and is always packed! If you are into gambling, they have the gambling ships that you can get on down there...I've never done that though.

I went down to MB back in November. 57 degrees doesn't seem nearly as cold down there as it seems up here for some reason.
__________________
Not the same Skinsguy that posts on ES.
skinsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:26 PM   #83
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
Re: Bachelor Party Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmpetert View Post
So one of the options im looking at is Myrtle Beach, because i got a free place to stay plus i can load up on fireworks for the wedding day and the 4th of July. Ive never been deep sea fishing, but thats something the bachelor wants to do. If we go to Myrtle and go way out off shore is it gonna be cold as hell in late March? Is the fishing any good around that time of year? Any recommendations on fishing guides, bars, strip clubs and hookers/coke dealers in Myrtle? Anything else besides golf to do in Myrtle thats not family fun?
Nothing wrong with Myrtle. If you want the debauchery go to Crazy Horse, it's not a bad strip club at all. The Masters Club probably is the "classiest" if there is such a term for strip clubs... heard good things about Derriere's but I never liked that place, Pink Pony and Penthouse Club are pretty good. I can't recall which other ones that I've been to as we mostly hit the beach when we wanted whores. A lot of the strippers will go home with you, especially if they know that you have coke, but you can procure that usually through them if you show up without it, just look for the girls that look at you but you can tell aren't seeing you, you know.. the soulless look. The prostitutes are mostly on the side streets nowadays but the PD down there has been cracking down on them in the past few years, spend a bit extra and go with an escort instead.. all of the hookers there are junkies, ALL of them.
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:36 PM   #84
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
Re: Bachelor Party Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry View Post
I am planning one for a friend of mine in Aug. Everyone in attendance likes to golf so I wanted to do something around that. I got this crazy idea to have hot model's caddie for us so I started to look into it. The only 2 places that I found that did such things were Vegas and Jersey. Since I want to stay on the east coast I got in touch with THE_GREEN_GIRLS_GOLF and the owner has made all of the reservations in Atlantic City for us. Now we are going to do more than just golf but it is a hell of a way to kick it off.
Here's to hoping that your drivers find the 19th hole.
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:08 PM   #85
Playmaker
 
mlmpetert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 3,257
Re: Bachelor Party Ideas

Thanks for the tips BD, skinsguy and especially tryfuhl. Ive been to the national harbor piano bar in MD and it was a really good time, I just kind of feel like it has more of a bachelorette party type feeling then a bachelor party feel, but well probably go if we end up in Myrtle.

57 degrees doesnnt seem that bad especially if were liquored up. I honestly don’t really care if we go fishing or not, but it comes down to why the hell are we gonna go all the way to Myrtle if we could just do the same thing in DC? Im looking up these gambling ships, and they sound really legit, like full table games and everything and could even take the place of the fishing trip if need be.

Thanks for the strip club recommendations tryfuhl, it sounds like you’ve spent some fun nights at Myrtle before? Im thinking hitting a bunch of clubs up would be the way to go…. as much as I hate it I usually fall in love with the first attractive stripper I see. I love that soulless look, gets me every time.
mlmpetert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:36 PM   #86
Pro Bowl
 
skinsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Posts: 6,524
Re: Bachelor Party Ideas

Crocodile Rocks is one of those dueling piano bars, quite a fun place. It's been packed out every time we have ever been. They do have a bachelorette party almost every single time we go,although there was one time the women sitting behind me at their table were flashing everybody! They even tried to take my shirt off...LOL!
__________________
Not the same Skinsguy that posts on ES.
skinsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:54 PM   #87
Playmaker
 
mlmpetert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 3,257
Re: Bachelor Party Ideas

When i went to the national harbor one there was a co-bachelor/bachelorette party there. The pinano guy made fun of the guy the entire time. They are definitly tons of fun, and i would bet Crocodile Rocks would be a lot better then the MD one.
mlmpetert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:02 PM   #88
Pro Bowl
 
skinsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Posts: 6,524
Re: Bachelor Party Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmpetert View Post
When i went to the national harbor one there was a co-bachelor/bachelorette party there. The pinano guy made fun of the guy the entire time. They are definitly tons of fun, and i would bet Crocodile Rocks would be a lot better then the MD one.
One thing good about where Crocodile rocks is, is that there are other bars/clubs right next to it if you didn't want to stay there. Of course, some of them are closed during the offseason, but I bet they would be wide open during Spring break!
__________________
Not the same Skinsguy that posts on ES.
skinsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:14 PM   #89
Playmaker
 
mlmpetert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 3,257
Re: Bachelor Party Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsguy View Post
One thing good about where Crocodile rocks is, is that there are other bars/clubs right next to it if you didn't want to stay there. Of course, some of them are closed during the offseason, but I bet they would be wide open during Spring break!

Totally forgot that its gonna be spring break season!
mlmpetert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:43 PM   #90
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
Re: Bachelor Party Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmpetert View Post

Thanks for the strip club recommendations tryfuhl, it sounds like you’ve spent some fun nights at Myrtle before? Im thinking hitting a bunch of clubs up would be the way to go…. as much as I hate it I usually fall in love with the first attractive stripper I see. I love that soulless look, gets me every time.
No doubt man, I'll hit my boy up as he's more of a connoisseur of the clubs than I am, see what he recommends, I haven't been down there in awhile. Definitely spent some fun nights down there which ALWAYS included strippers coming back to the condo, well aside from family trips, that was only once.
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.31001 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25