Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Why Are Liberals So Condescending?

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 08:59 AM   #61
Playmaker
 
Slingin Sammy 33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 4,347
Re: Why Are Liberals So Condescending?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
And here's why they look foolish doing it


"The lower stratosphere has not noticeably cooled since 1995, which indicates that the trends in this region are not dominantly controlled by the known increases in carbon dioxide over this period."

Funny how real scientists and real data blow up poor arguments made by folks with an agenda.

The guy who wrote the Weather Underground article is the founder of that website and since 1995 has been either working on his PhD in "Air Pollution Meterology", running the website, or doing this stuff: "managing a 32-acre natural area owned by their neighborhood association. They spend a lot of time killing invasive plants such as garlic mustard, glossy buckthorn, and Asian bittersweet, and planting native species to take their places. Jeff enjoys hiking, windsurfing, ultimate frisbee, and meditation. His favorite places are Havasu Canyon in the Grand Canyon and the Boiling River in Yellowstone National Park. His favorite book is Autobiography of a Yogi, and his favorite movie is Monty Python and the Holy Grail. He enjoys listening to Tangerine Dream, Loreena McKennitt, Anugama, and Beethoven. He occasionally picks up his trombone, but hasn't played much since freshman year in college, when he played with the University of Michigan Marching Band. If you're lucky, you can catch him in concert with the Straits Area Concert Band in the Mackinac City bandshell on Tuesday evenings in the summer!"

Here's a link to Masters' conspiracy theory rebuttal to the Climategate Leaked Email controversy:


Pretty clear what side this guy is on. So much for objective scientific analysis.
__________________
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-11-2010, 11:14 AM   #62
The Starter
 
budw38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern,Va.
Posts: 2,479
Re: Why Are Liberals So Condescending?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingin Sammy 33 View Post
And here's why they look foolish doing it


"The lower stratosphere has not noticeably cooled since 1995, which indicates that the trends in this region are not dominantly controlled by the known increases in carbon dioxide over this period."

Funny how real scientists and real data blow up poor arguments made by folks with an agenda.

The guy who wrote the Weather Underground article is the founder of that website and since 1995 has been either working on his PhD in "Air Pollution Meterology", running the website, or doing this stuff: "managing a 32-acre natural area owned by their neighborhood association. They spend a lot of time killing invasive plants such as garlic mustard, glossy buckthorn, and Asian bittersweet, and planting native species to take their places. Jeff enjoys hiking, windsurfing, ultimate frisbee, and meditation. His favorite places are Havasu Canyon in the Grand Canyon and the Boiling River in Yellowstone National Park. His favorite book is Autobiography of a Yogi, and his favorite movie is Monty Python and the Holy Grail. He enjoys listening to Tangerine Dream, Loreena McKennitt, Anugama, and Beethoven. He occasionally picks up his trombone, but hasn't played much since freshman year in college, when he played with the University of Michigan Marching Band. If you're lucky, you can catch him in concert with the Straits Area Concert Band in the Mackinac City bandshell on Tuesday evenings in the summer!"

Here's a link to Masters' conspiracy theory rebuttal to the Climategate Leaked Email controversy:



Pretty clear what side this guy is on. So much for objective scientific analysis.
Great work , thanks for the link . I liked the article on the Ozone , I still remember a couple coming to our 6th grade class with , gas masks, oxygen tanks and Fireman's jackets . They had us put on the mask and jacket , carry the tanks around the class a few times . They proceeded to then tell us that by the time we left high school < 1982 > , we would have to wear the mask/oxygen tank in order to breathe the air , and wear protective jackets or our skin would burn and blister .Would I love the hit the guy with a Louisville slugger , just one time
budw38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:41 AM   #63
Registered User
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 10,069
Re: Why Are Liberals So Condescending?

Quote:
Originally Posted by budw38 View Post
Great work , thanks for the link . I liked the article on the Ozone , I still remember a couple coming to our 6th grade class with , gas masks, oxygen tanks and Fireman's jackets . They had us put on the mask and jacket , carry the tanks around the class a few times . They proceeded to then tell us that by the time we left high school < 1982 > , we would have to wear the mask/oxygen tank in order to breathe the air , and wear protective jackets or our skin would burn and blister .Would I love the hit the guy with a Louisville slugger , just one time

LOL...you sure it wasn't because of Soviet nuclear threat?
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:05 PM   #64
The Starter
 
budw38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern,Va.
Posts: 2,479
Re: Why Are Liberals So Condescending?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
LOL...you sure it wasn't because of Soviet nuclear threat?
Yes , I'am sure . But I do remember those air - raid- sirens File:Air-raid-siren-downtown-losangeles.png - Wikimedia Commons .... man I hated those damn things going off while we were at school growing up .
budw38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.21861 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25