Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


F. . . Parents who let their children run wild

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 03:25 PM   #121
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,762
Re: F. . . Parents who let their children run wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
A lot of internet muscles in this thread, everyone's fightin', cussin', going to jail, macing, throwin' down, etc.

Let's cut the crap, chances are 50% or more of these stories are pure BS and we all know it.

Well there goes my story about a RPG and the nacho cheese at 7-11.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-16-2010, 03:26 PM   #122
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 12,514
Re: F. . . Parents who let their children run wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
Sadly I just read every post in this thread. I wasn't offended. I think people get uber-sensitive about issues of race. So many people are really quick to cry racism. Everyone needs to calm down. The statement everyone got worked up about was pretty insensitive though.

On a side note, I went to the movies in Silver Spring a few weeks ago, and there were a few loud kids in the theater. After the movie let out I saw the kids, and they were of hispanic descent. I didn't think anything of it at the time. Now that I read this thread.... Maybe it's just a coincidence. In reality, who cares what effing race they are? Eff loud kids when I'm trying to watch a movie I just paid $10 to enjoy. I don't care if they are white, black, or green. Keep your young kids outta the damn movies.
especially the green ones, martian looking mofos
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:28 PM   #123
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 12,514
Re: F. . . Parents who let their children run wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
Yup. That's when I pull out my mace to help me out. As far as the entourage goes, I'd kick Turtle and Drama's asses no problem.
dang, can't handle Eric? haha
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:29 PM   #124
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 12,514
Re: F. . . Parents who let their children run wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
i went to the movies this weekend. discount movie theater, $4 adult tickets on a saturday night. all types of people there. old, young, couples, an old lesbian couple sitting next to us.

sadly, everyone was on their good behavior. for the first 20 minutes of the movie my girl was making constant muffling noises as she was trying to maneveur her way thru her purse with all the candy and stuff we brought. she kept it up for a good 20 minutes but the most we could conjuer from the crowd was one quick look from a patron who quickly turned away. the patron did make an ever so slight breathing sound which i interpreted as impatience with my girl taking so long to get her candy situated.

unfortunately, it wasnt enough of a reaction for me to take action.

so i had to sit and watch this whole twillight movie. i did notice 4 guys get up during the movie and never coming back. lucky bastards, they probably planned their excuse-exit strategy for weeks in advance. i had no warning, my girl put a sneak attack "ohh honey look, new moon is still playing! i didnt even know." . . yeah right.
how much fucking candy did you buy that it took her 20 mins to figure out which to get?
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:32 PM   #125
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,762
Re: F. . . Parents who let their children run wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
how much fucking candy did you buy that it took her 20 mins to figure out which to get?

LOL! I was thinking that too! Jesus you got all of BJ's candy aisle in there?



Seriously this has been on crazy day on here!
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:51 PM   #126
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: F. . . Parents who let their children run wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
dang, can't handle Eric? haha
It's not that. The size discrepancy between E and me would make me look like a bully.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:58 PM   #127
Franchise Player
 
FRPLG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 36
Posts: 9,978
Re: F. . . Parents who let their children run wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
I don't want the moral high ground. Your woman's a cunt.

Love Schneed
I laughed. A lot.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:14 PM   #128
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: F. . . Parents who let their children run wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
i went to the movies this weekend. discount movie theater, $4 adult tickets on a saturday night. all types of people there. old, young, couples, an old lesbian couple sitting next to us.

sadly, everyone was on their good behavior. for the first 20 minutes of the movie my girl was making constant muffling noises as she was trying to maneveur her way thru her purse with all the candy and stuff we brought. she kept it up for a good 20 minutes but the most we could conjuer from the crowd was one quick look from a patron who quickly turned away. the patron did make an ever so slight breathing sound which i interpreted as impatience with my girl taking so long to get her candy situated.

unfortunately, it wasnt enough of a reaction for me to take action.

so i had to sit and watch this whole twillight movie. i did notice 4 guys get up during the movie and never coming back. lucky bastards, they probably planned their excuse-exit strategy for weeks in advance. i had no warning, my girl put a sneak attack "ohh honey look, new moon is still playing! i didnt even know." . . yeah right.
Sounds like your girl is running the show.LOL My wife knows not to ask me to go shopping (unless it christmas time) or the movies. It only took one or two trips to the mall and movies to break her will of wanting to do either with me. Its not even something we talk about but I did break down and go to see Forest Gump. I will also go to the movies when my 3 yr old is old enough to go but thats about it.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:18 PM   #129
The Starter
 
SolidSnake84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stephens City, VA
Posts: 1,899
Re: F. . . Parents who let their children run wild

See me and my wife love the movies, i mean we love them. It's one of our favorite things to do together. It will end when we have children, and I understand that, because i would never be one of those kind of people who insists on taking young kids to their movies.

But anyway, we enjoy the Alamo for the sole reason that it is a relaxing environment, people quietley talk and enjoy their dinner, and you don't have to worry about your show being spoiled...that goes for adults too that get too much to drink; they are quick to throw people out who are causing a ruckus.
__________________
Time to nut up or shut up
SolidSnake84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:20 PM   #130
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,762
Re: F. . . Parents who let their children run wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
See me and my wife love the movies, i mean we love them. It's one of our favorite things to do together. It will end when we have children, and I understand that, because i would never be one of those kind of people who insists on taking young kids to their movies.

But anyway, we enjoy the Alamo for the sole reason that it is a relaxing environment, people quietley talk and enjoy their dinner, and you don't have to worry about your show being spoiled...that goes for adults too that get too much to drink; they are quick to throw people out who are causing a ruckus.

Best part of the Alamo that I can see is they show older movies as well. I love to see Rambo on the big screen while sucking down a couple beers.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:31 PM   #131
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: F. . . Parents who let their children run wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
See me and my wife love the movies, i mean we love them. It's one of our favorite things to do together. It will end when we have children, and I understand that, because i would never be one of those kind of people who insists on taking young kids to their movies.

But anyway, we enjoy the Alamo for the sole reason that it is a relaxing environment, people quietley talk and enjoy their dinner, and you don't have to worry about your show being spoiled...that goes for adults too that get too much to drink; they are quick to throw people out who are causing a ruckus.
When your kids hit the right age if you like movies you will enjoy taking them to see children's movies. I found I enjoyed the G rated movies more then the R rated movies. Thats unless the R movie showed a bunch of T & A.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:29 PM   #132
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 37
Posts: 2,906
Re: F. . . Parents who let their children run wild

I just wanted to tell y'all about my new gal. We went on a date and as she was leaving she pulls out her key ring. She had a small thing of mace and a little knife on it . I asked her what that was all about. She said that after she's finished spraying em down she'll stab out their eye balls. I think I'm in love.
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:08 PM   #133
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 12,514
Re: F. . . Parents who let their children run wild

who else thinks that TTE's wedding "rings" will be mutual black eyes?
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:22 PM   #134
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 37
Posts: 2,906
Re: F. . . Parents who let their children run wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
who else thinks that TTE's wedding "rings" will be mutual black eyes?
He he I don't beat my women, unless they're kinky.
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:55 PM   #135
Playmaker
 
724Skinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 3,507
Re: F. . . Parents who let their children run wild

This reminds me: We were "that family at Applebees" the other night. Both the 2 year old and the 2 month old had to be held by mommy and neither could be satisfied any other way. They were both pretty damn loud. I took the 2 year old outside three times before we finally just said "eff it" and we went home with to-go boxes.
__________________
"I hope I'm getting better. I hope you haven't seen my best." - Jim Zorn
724Skinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.32584 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25