Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


AT&T 86'ing Unlimited Data on mobile and iPad plans

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 02:05 PM   #16
Playmaker
 
BDBohnzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Frederick, MD
Age: 35
Posts: 4,467
Re: AT&T 86'ing Unlimited Data on mobile and iPad plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
...but getting rid of unlimited data plans all together is mistake.
Not in terms of AT&T making money. I don't agree with removing unlimited data either, but AT&T is going to make a killing on overages. From which they can finally (re)build their crummy data network...
__________________
Bad Things man, I mean bad things...

“WE TOOK HIM IN THE SIXTH ROUND SO WE'RE NOT SMART EITHER.” - Shanny on what the Skins saw in Alfred Morris
BDBohnzie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-04-2010, 02:11 PM   #17
Playmaker
 
cpayne5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,807
Re: AT&T 86'ing Unlimited Data on mobile and iPad plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDBohnzie View Post
Not in terms of AT&T making money. I don't agree with removing unlimited data either, but AT&T is going to make a killing on overages. From which they can finally (re)build their crummy data network...
According to them, only 2% of their users go over 2GB per month. The other 98% is safe. According to them...
cpayne5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.10683 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25