Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Advice On Women Thread.

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 04:24 PM   #61
RG Glee
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 35
Posts: 8,542
Re: Advice On Women Thread.

The reason why this thread will never surpass jsarno's:

If you posted pics of this girl, my jokes would be good natured. If jsarno posted pics of his girl, he would read my posts, close his browser, cry himself to sleep, and never look at his woman the same way again.
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-08-2010, 04:30 PM   #62
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,458
Re: Advice On Women Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
The reason why this thread will never surpass jsarno's:

If you posted pics of this girl, my jokes would be good natured. If jsarno posted pics of his girl, he would read my posts, close his browser, cry himself to sleep, and never look at his woman the same way again.
The voice of reason. She's a hag, dude. Totally average looking chick.

And as I recall, you're the one that chased Hessy away!!
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #63
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,943
Re: Advice On Women Thread.

Hess was about the worst member on here. She was just so awful.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:35 PM   #64
RG Glee
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 35
Posts: 8,542
Re: Advice On Women Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
The voice of reason. She's a hag, dude. Totally average looking chick.

And as I recall, you're the one that chased Hessy away!!
Yes I was, and the Warpath community silently thanks me every day. Even if I CB'd you a lil bit. But it was for the greater good my man.
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:39 PM   #65
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,458
Re: Advice On Women Thread.

Curious, how many pages did jsarno's thread get up to?

Notice this thread has a generic title, so some other poor pup can revisit this later with his/her female woes.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:54 PM   #66
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 45,109
Re: Advice On Women Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
Curious, how many pages did jsarno's thread get up to?

Notice this thread has a generic title, so some other poor pup can revisit this later with his/her female woes.
That one went to 11
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:22 PM   #67
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: Advice On Women Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
Let me clarify something for you guys. I think there's some confusion.


We both agree to stop having sex if the other person started dated someone else. So she started dated someone else and I cut things off, sexually, per our agreement. A little premature in my reaction, but I did. Where the back and forth has occurred is that she wants to maintain our happy little friendship like it was before while she's dating this new guy. And I'm like hell naw!

In the beginning I agreed that we would remain friends after the sex was done. And I've kept my word. But I didn't say things would be the same. This is what she's so pissed about. The fact that I've now cut things completely off.
So she is or is not still dating this new guy?
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:20 PM   #68
MVP
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 10,074
Re: Advice On Women Thread.

What a bunch of drama. Don't get your feelings caught up with a "friends w/ benefits" type of relationship. I really don't see why you can't be friends. I'm friends with a few women I've nailed. No big deal cause we both knew we weren't right for one another long term. I see you're in DC..I live across the bridge in Arlington. Just move on. There are so many beautiful professional women here that it's almost impossible to not meet someone else.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:00 PM   #69
Registered User
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 10,069
Re: Advice On Women Thread.

To summarize, a man can't be friends with a chick he wants to bang and never settle for a tire when you're fishing for salmon.
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:01 AM   #70
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 12,514
Re: Advice On Women Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
Let me clarify something for you guys. I think there's some confusion.


We both agree to stop having sex if the other person started dated someone else. So she started dated someone else and I cut things off, sexually, per our agreement. A little premature in my reaction, but I did. Where the back and forth has occurred is that she wants to maintain our happy little friendship like it was before while she's dating this new guy. And I'm like hell naw!

In the beginning I agreed that we would remain friends after the sex was done. And I've kept my word. But I didn't say things would be the same. This is what she's so pissed about. The fact that I've now cut things completely off.
so because she banged another guy for two weeks you can't go back to hitting it now? sounds like you feel betrayed or like you lost possession and it bothers you.. ill agree it's weird in those situations but treat it like a couch.. sink in and you'll feel good and not want to get back out
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.25684 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25