Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Pimp That Product

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2012, 04:51 PM   #61
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,182
Re: Pimp That Product

these are great for jogging,
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-24-2012, 11:40 AM   #62
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Pimp That Product



Sifu Simon Lau - Life altering training

Last edited by RedskinRat; 02-24-2012 at 11:46 AM.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:46 AM   #63
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 12,108
Re: Pimp That Product

Uhhh? I don't think that's a valid link lol.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:51 AM   #64
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Pimp That Product

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Uhhh? I don't think that's a valid link lol.
Yeah, it is now.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:03 PM   #65
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Pimp That Product

I'll have to say that I have been very impressed with our Cutco knifes. We purchased a set about 10 yrs back and so far they have been great. Well last week I decided to send them back to have them sharpened for free and to have my fish knife (which was very much abused) to be replaced under there program for half price. Well I got an email that they are replacing the fish knife and another knife at no charge. I was very surprised because their warranty says if the knife is abused they will replace them for 1/2 price. So not only are they nice knifes they also have great customer service.

This is the set we purchased.

All Knife Set With Tray by CUTCO Cutlery
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:14 PM   #66
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,836
Re: Pimp That Product

speaking of Knives I use this to sharpen all of mine it is basically fool proof.

Amazon.com: Lansky Professional Sharpening System with Coarse, Medium, Ultra Fine, and Serrated Medium Hones: Sports & Outdoors
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:15 PM   #67
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,836
Re: Pimp That Product

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
I'll have to say that I have been very impressed with our Cutco knifes. We purchased a set about 10 yrs back and so far they have been great. Well last week I decided to send them back to have them sharpened for free and to have my fish knife (which was very much abused) to be replaced under there program for half price. Well I got an email that they are replacing the fish knife and another knife at no charge. I was very surprised because their warranty says if the knife is abused they will replace them for 1/2 price. So not only are they nice knifes they also have great customer service.

This is the set we purchased.

All Knife Set With Tray by CUTCO Cutlery
How much did you spend? I am assuming it is more now that it is 10 years later.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:01 PM   #68
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Pimp That Product

I'm thinking around $300 give or take a few bucks. After seeing how they stand behind their product it might be the last set of knifes we need to buy. We do have a few German knifes that my wifes uncle (lives in Germany) gave us. I'd say the quality is close but I cannot send back the German knifes back for $14 (cost of shipping) to have them sharpened/replaced.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:33 PM   #69
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,182
Re: Pimp That Product

i'm also a longtime owner of cutco knives. they're the real deal. it's been roughly 15 years, i haven't even had to have them sharpened yet. highly recommend.

buy benchmade if you ever consider one of these
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:17 PM   #70
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Pimp That Product

Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
i'm also a longtime owner of cutco knives. they're the real deal. it's been roughly 15 years, i haven't even had to have them sharpened yet. highly recommend.

buy benchmade if you ever consider one of these

I didn't think our Cutco needed sharpening but I just got them back and they are sharp as hell. Its worth the $14 to send them in to be sharpened.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:40 PM   #71
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,182
Re: Pimp That Product

i'll take your word. i've cut unspeakable things with those shears.
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:53 PM   #72
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,182
Re: Pimp That Product

the qb wristbands or "qb wrist coach" are great for running, holds house keys, credit cards, drivers licenses, cash, whatevs. i hated taking my keys with me, i thought this would be a good solution.
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:36 PM   #73
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
the qb wristbands or "qb wrist coach" are great for running, holds house keys, credit cards, drivers licenses, cash, whatevs. i hated taking my keys with me, i thought this would be a good solution.
Did the strap on your Fanny pack break?
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:41 PM   #74
The Starter
 
Riggo44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: San Clemente CA
Age: 41
Posts: 2,389
Re: Pimp That Product

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Did the strap on your Fanny pack break?
Classic!!!
__________________
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin
Riggo44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:45 PM   #75
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,470
Re: Pimp That Product

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
I didn't think our Cutco needed sharpening but I just got them back and they are sharp as hell. Its worth the $14 to send them in to be sharpened.
Do you have to deal with a salesperson only FD? Can you buy online? I noticed that the closest rep appears to be in Miami (100 miles away).
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
“God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.” – Joe Gibbs
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26059 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25