Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


effff Fareed Zakaria (media arsewipe)

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 08:07 AM   #16
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,983
Re: effff Fareed Zakaria (media arsewipe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
5 months of your life is spent shaving
That's why I've had a full beard since the spring. With all the time I've saved I've been able to watch so much more TV.
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-14-2011, 08:09 AM   #17
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,301
Re: effff Fareed Zakaria (media arsewipe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz View Post
That's why I've had a full beard since the spring. With all the time I've saved I've been able to watch so much more TV.
Brilliant!
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:20 AM   #18
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,674
Re: effff Fareed Zakaria (media arsewipe)

This is a surprising thing to get worked up over in my opinion.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:32 AM   #19
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,771
Re: effff Fareed Zakaria (media arsewipe)

I heard we spend 6 months of our lives "worked up".
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:35 AM   #20
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,301
Re: effff Fareed Zakaria (media arsewipe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
This is a surprising thing to get worked up over in my opinion.
Its a prominent media person telling people how or how not to spend their leisure time.
Its not his place to do that.

I dont play Angry Birds but I have friends that do and for very trivial reasons I wont go into I think its pretty cool.

I thought I was going to see an article about a whimsical dress based on a video game and instead I get a "life lesson" from some media talking head.
Is that was CNN is about....telling you how to live your life?
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:44 AM   #21
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,674
Re: effff Fareed Zakaria (media arsewipe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I heard we spend 6 months of our lives "worked up".
I think we have a new winner...know what I mean?
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:33 AM   #22
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: effff Fareed Zakaria (media arsewipe)

I think tonight I'll drink a few too many and have some wasted time.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:48 PM   #23
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,674
Re: effff Fareed Zakaria (media arsewipe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Walton View Post
Its a prominent media person telling people how or how not to spend their leisure time.
Its not his place to do that.

I dont play Angry Birds but I have friends that do and for very trivial reasons I wont go into I think its pretty cool.

I thought I was going to see an article about a whimsical dress based on a video game and instead I get a "life lesson" from some media talking head.
Is that was CNN is about....telling you how to live your life?
Yeah I still don't see it.

Same planet, different worlds I guess
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.17327 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25