Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Pics for Sharing

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2014, 07:43 PM   #3976
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,362
Re: Pics for Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
I did, always thought Kate Upton was overrated in the body area. Average face to me as well.


Sorry about the double post .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.

Last edited by Giantone; 09-06-2014 at 04:03 PM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-06-2014, 11:48 AM   #3977
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,932
Pics for Sharing

^ on a "celebrity" level she isnt as hot to me either. Now if i go to the supermarket and she is at the register i would be pretty stoked. On the internet / hollywood /music biz / tv - model world - i could find a thousand better pics /hotter chicks.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.

Last edited by punch it in; 09-06-2014 at 11:49 AM. Reason: t
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 09:33 PM   #3978
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,750
Re: Pics for Sharing

__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:16 PM   #3979
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,750
Re: Pics for Sharing

The Steelers’ Antonio Brown Karate-Kicked A Punter And The Internet Responded Hilariously

__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG

Last edited by Dirtbag59; 09-07-2014 at 09:38 PM.
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 08:21 PM   #3980
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 26
Posts: 12,574
Re: Pics for Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You mean this Kate Upton ?



Yep big boobs and that is about it.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 08:48 PM   #3981
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,932
Re: Pics for Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
Yep big boobs and that is about it.

And silky hair. Very nice hair. Face - meh. Hips-meh.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 09:14 PM   #3982
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,750
Re: Pics for Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
Yep big boobs and that is about it.
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 09:22 PM   #3983
The Starter
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 2,468
Re: Pics for Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
Yep big boobs and that is about it.
You must be the type of guy that is attracted to those Joe Jacoby type women, not that there is anything wrong with that.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 11:07 PM   #3984
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 26
Posts: 12,574
Re: Pics for Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
You must be the type of guy that is attracted to those Joe Jacoby type women, not that there is anything wrong with that.
I never said she wasnt attractive, what I said was she was vastly overrated, and based on the reaction to my original statement, I see that I am right.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 12:46 AM   #3985
The Starter
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 2,468
Re: Pics for Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
I did, always thought Kate Upton was overrated in the body area. Average face to me as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
Never said she was ugly, she just doesn't do much for me. Looks no different than my bank teller.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
The amazing thing is my wife hasn't figured out that is the only reason why we go to that branch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
Yep big boobs and that is about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
I never said she wasnt attractive, what I said was she was vastly overrated, and based on the reaction to my original statement, I see that I am right.
based on everyone's reaction to your original statement, you just aren't attractive to feminine women. not that there's anything wrong with that.

What i don't get, you say she has an average face and overrated body yet you only go to a certain bank for what reason?
Don't all banks have women with average faces and overrated bodies that doesn't do much for you?

out of curiosity, what celebrity do you think is unbelievably attractive?

Kate is not my ideal woman but to imply she is just a plain Jane is just crazy.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 01:50 AM   #3986
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 26
Posts: 12,574
Re: Pics for Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
based on everyone's reaction to your original statement, you just aren't attractive to feminine women. not that there's anything wrong with that.

What i don't get, you say she has an average face and overrated body yet you only go to a certain bank for what reason?
Don't all banks have women with average faces and overrated bodies that doesn't do much for you?

out of curiosity, what celebrity do you think is unbelievably attractive?

Kate is not my ideal woman but to imply she is just a plain Jane is just crazy.
As far as celebrities go, she is overrated and average, if she was a regular person she would be more attractive to me, but I am not the only person who feels this way. Sorry if you think she is unbelievably hot, I just am not that big on her.

PS. No celebrity is unbelivably attractive. There are some prettier than others.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 01:51 AM   #3987
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 26
Posts: 12,574
Re: Pics for Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
based on everyone's reaction to your original statement, you just aren't attractive to feminine women. not that there's anything wrong with that.

What i don't get, you say she has an average face and overrated body yet you only go to a certain bank for what reason?
Don't all banks have women with average faces and overrated bodies that doesn't do much for you?

out of curiosity, what celebrity do you think is unbelievably attractive?

Kate is not my ideal woman but to imply she is just a plain Jane is just crazy.
Have you met Ms. Upton? How do you know she is feminine??
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 01:52 AM   #3988
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 26
Posts: 12,574
Re: Pics for Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag59 View Post
I stand by it, and I still think that How I met your mother sucks.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 07:23 AM   #3989
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,362
Re: Pics for Sharing

It's football time ....




__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 03:36 PM   #3990
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,750
Quake, I am Disappoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
I stand by it, and I still think that How I met your mother sucks.
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.30671 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25