Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Zombie Apocalypse: What's Your Plan?

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2012, 08:10 PM   #46
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,427
Re: Zombie Apocalypse: What's Your Plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
Not trying to stir up panic or cause a ruckus or anything, but on the CDC's website they strongly deny the rumors of "zombie" attacks.

I'm not saying i'm 100% in belief that a cannibalistic outbreak of somekind has occured, but seeing all these incidents pop up around the country definatley has my attention.

the 1st basic thing to realize in any zombie related video game, book, etc.., is that the government will officially deny any activities until it is too late and they have a full-scale epidemic.

But what is no joke is people are rushing out to buy food and supplies in Miami. One of the articles about the "miami zombie" describes how people began stocking up on food and guns. Again this is no joke.

'Miami Zombie Attack' Fallout Continues As Stockpilers Buy Guns & Businesses Respond - International Business Times

Maybe the best article on it i've read to date.

I'm going to pay close attention to the news. I'm not going into full scale apocalypse mode but me and a few buddies at work believe that something *could* be at work here, just not sure what...



If you are, dear god help humanity..lol
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-01-2012, 08:14 PM   #47
The Starter
 
SolidSnake84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stephens City, VA
Posts: 1,859
Re: Zombie Apocalypse: What's Your Plan?

It's probably not really a zombie outbreak, but more along the lines of a terrible and horrifying coincidence where towns across america are having incidents where random people are thrown into random acts of mindless cannabalism....

And I know that sounds sarcastic but i'm not trying for it to be that way. If it really is drugs for all of the weird incidents, then those are some scary drugs...
__________________
Time to nut up or shut up
SolidSnake84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:20 PM   #48
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,427
Re: Zombie Apocalypse: What's Your Plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
It's probably not really a zombie outbreak,
Probably not? Zombies are fictional. No two ways about it. With no O2 to the brain, the cells will die off in very short time period. No brain, no motor controls.

Sorry to say, but it's not possible.


This makes me SMH.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 06:34 PM   #49
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,975
Re: Zombie Apocalypse: What's Your Plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Probably not? Zombies are fictional. No two ways about it. With no O2 to the brain, the cells will die off in very short time period. No brain, no motor controls.

Sorry to say, but it's not possible.


This makes me SMH.
I'm not saying it's possible, but just to play Devil's Advocate for SolidSnake, what if it was more of a "28 Days Later" type situation? Not living dead zombies, but some type of weird infection or biological change that makes living people go completely ape-shit. Maybe bath salts are just the catalyst?

__________________
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
@Scott_Did_It is bored. Bother him.
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #50
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 11,817
Re: Zombie Apocalypse: What's Your Plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
Not trying to stir up panic or cause a ruckus or anything, but on the CDC's website they strongly deny the rumors of "zombie" attacks.

I'm not saying i'm 100% in belief that a cannibalistic outbreak of somekind has occured, but seeing all these incidents pop up around the country definatley has my attention.

the 1st basic thing to realize in any zombie related video game, book, etc.., is that the government will officially deny any activities until it is too late and they have a full-scale epidemic.

But what is no joke is people are rushing out to buy food and supplies in Miami. One of the articles about the "miami zombie" describes how people began stocking up on food and guns. Again this is no joke.

'Miami Zombie Attack' Fallout Continues As Stockpilers Buy Guns & Businesses Respond - International Business Times

Maybe the best article on it i've read to date.

I'm going to pay close attention to the news. I'm not going into full scale apocalypse mode but me and a few buddies at work believe that something *could* be at work here, just not sure what...


Hilarious post of the year? Good thing you're not serious.

Oh wait, you actually are serious?















*Turns around, walks carefully in slow-mo out of the room as if trying not to disturb anything*

wow. lol.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:25 PM   #51
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,427
Re: Zombie Apocalypse: What's Your Plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz View Post
I'm not saying it's possible, but just to play Devil's Advocate for SolidSnake, what if it was more of a "28 Days Later" type situation? Not living dead zombies, but some type of weird infection or biological change that makes living people go completely ape-shit. Maybe bath salts are just the catalyst?
"Zombie Virus" Possible via Rabies-Flu Hybrid?

A good article on what you may be describing.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty

Last edited by NC_Skins; 06-02-2012 at 11:44 PM.
NC_Skins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 11:44 PM   #52
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,427
Re: Zombie Apocalypse: What's Your Plan?

__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 09:11 AM   #53
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,614
Re: Zombie Apocalypse: What's Your Plan?

Bunch of mushrooms growing on the side of our yard. Are they poisonous? Maybe, but whatever, I ate them.

Laugh all you want, but the first thing to realize in any video game is that eating mushrooms make you double (perhaps even triple in size), making it much easier to deal with pesky turtles.

And the government will deny that you can get to level 8 without passing through levels through 3-7, but don't be fooled there's a way
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 09:18 AM   #54
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,975
Unhappy Re: Zombie Apocalypse: What's Your Plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
"Zombie Virus" Possible via Rabies-Flu Hybrid?

A good article on what you may be describing.
I was pretty much being my normal sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek self, but not you have me scared poopless. Thanks.
__________________
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
@Scott_Did_It is bored. Bother him.
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #55
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 11,851
Re: Zombie Apocalypse: What's Your Plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
"Zombie Virus" Possible via Rabies-Flu Hybrid?

A good article on what you may be describing.
Basically I Am Legend come to fruition. Everyone remember how that ended.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:47 PM   #56
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,427
Re: Zombie Apocalypse: What's Your Plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
Basically I Am Legend come to fruition. Everyone remember how that ended.
With Rabies, the person would die soon and they wouldn't be around as long as those guys in I am Legend. With animals, they generally die within 7 days of becoming sick. Also, rabies affects people and animals differently so not all of them will be raving mad people.

I shudder to think of the stuff that could be made by man, and the type of destruction it could wreak on humans.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty

Last edited by NC_Skins; 06-03-2012 at 07:18 PM.
NC_Skins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:48 PM   #57
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,427
Re: Zombie Apocalypse: What's Your Plan?

Here is a easy way to get shot. He almost did at the 1:50 min mark. Mind you, this was done after all this "zombie" stuff has gone down and in Florida at that.

__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty

Last edited by NC_Skins; 06-03-2012 at 07:18 PM.
NC_Skins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:10 PM   #58
Special Teams
 
RedskinMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Odenton, MD
Age: 35
Posts: 300
Re: Zombie Apocalypse: What's Your Plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Here is a easy way to get shot. He almost did at the 2 min mark. Mind you, this was done after all this "zombie" stuff has gone down and in Florida at that.

That was awesome
RedskinMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:25 AM   #59
MVP
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,388
Re: Zombie Apocalypse: What's Your Plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinMike View Post
That was awesome
I must have been absent the day awesome was redefined to mean stupid beyond belief.
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:21 AM   #60
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,427
Re: Zombie Apocalypse: What's Your Plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I must have been absent the day awesome was redefined to mean stupid beyond belief.
I have to agree with this. Had the dude been shot and killed, he would have been a great candidate for the Darwin award this year. It's akin to me putting on a meat suit and running through a lion's den for a few lulz. Mind you, had he been shot and killed, nobody would have prosecuted either considering the circumstances that had previously happened. I'm quite sure he took a ass kicking at the end though.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29444 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25