Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students

Parking Lot


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2012, 03:35 PM   #1
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students

Where were these teachers when I was going to school?


Sexy Teachers | List of 50 Hot Teachers Caught Having Sex with Students
firstdown is offline  

Advertisements
Old 05-22-2012, 04:00 PM   #2
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 51
Posts: 8,680
Re: The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students

So wrong and yet I can't resist the urge to look ...
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #3
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students

Lisa Glide - with a name like that, she could have a backup career.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 04:57 PM   #4
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students

Cara Dickey- seems like she took her name literally.
firstdown is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 06:48 PM   #5
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,855
Re: The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students

Rape is only funny I guess when it happens to boys.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 07:40 PM   #6
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,663
Re: The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students

These kids are all victims. Victims I tell you. Why you ask? The only thing that kept most of us motivated to study, work out, go to college, and get a good paying job was the slight glimmer of hope that one day we would get laid. People keep talking about the top 1% in the economy. What about the top 1% of guys that got all the women in high school?

These young men will never ever have the motivation to do anything ever again. They've peaked and as a result they will slip through the cracks. No child left behind you say? Not today.
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 10:00 PM   #7
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 12,134
Re: The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
Rape is only funny I guess when it happens to boys.
Its funny (not haha, but weird) because people don't think that male victim rape happens. And if its a teenager and a teacher, people don't look at it as a gross travesty as they would if it was a male teacher and a female student, but as a victory for pubescent boys everywhere. I understand the raging hormones thing, as there were male teachers that I wanted to bang, but it shouldn't ever go any further than that. If those kids weren't the age of consent in whatever states those cases took place in, then those women involved are detestable human beings in my book.

As someone who's dating someone who was sleeping with/taken advantage of by someone over the age of 30 when they were 13, this kind of thing makes me physically ill.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 10:27 PM   #8
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,663
Re: The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
Its funny (not haha, but weird) because people don't think that male victim rape happens. And if its a teenager and a teacher, people don't look at it as a gross travesty as they would if it was a male teacher and a female student, but as a victory for pubescent boys everywhere. I understand the raging hormones thing, as there were male teachers that I wanted to bang, but it shouldn't ever go any further than that. If those kids weren't the age of consent in whatever states those cases took place in, then those women involved are detestable human beings in my book.

As someone who's dating someone who was sleeping with/taken advantage of by someone over the age of 30 when they were 13, this kind of thing makes me physically ill.
Some of them are pretty sick on that list. The women who had the suicide pact with the student was pretty disturbing as was the bible camp one among others.

However most of these seem to be 20 something teachers having sex with 17 and 18 year old students. Obviously not ideal and a little disturbing but for the most part fits under the "luckiest boy in the world" gag from South Park.
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 10:38 PM   #9
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,855
Re: The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag59 View Post
Some of them are pretty sick on that list. The women who had the suicide pact with the student was pretty disturbing as was the bible camp one among others.

However most of these seem to be 20 something teachers having sex with 17 and 18 year old students. Obviously not ideal and a little disturbing but for the most part fits under the "luckiest boy in the world" gag from South Park.
There's more than a couple mentions of 13, 14, 15 year olds being involved.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 10:44 PM   #10
Registered User
 
The Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,662
Re: The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students

Firstdown...you are weirdly likeable.

It is impossible for a male to get raped, that's why the whole concept is funny. Sure all these women should have been fired and lost their teaching licenses, but any legal action and/or jail time is absurd. There are several teachers/profs I would have nailed growing up...just sayin'.

Looking at you...Ms. Dupuis
The Goat is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 11:03 PM   #11
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag59 View Post
These kids are all victims. Victims I tell you. Why you ask? The only thing that kept most of us motivated to study, work out, go to college, and get a good paying job was the slight glimmer of hope that one day we would get laid. People keep talking about the top 1% in the economy. What about the top 1% of guys that got all the women in high school?

These young men will never ever have the motivation to do anything ever again. They've peaked and as a result they will slip through the cracks. No child left behind you say? Not today.
LMAO that's funny as hell.
firstdown is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 11:08 PM   #12
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 11,918
Re: The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
Firstdown...you are weirdly likeable.

It is impossible for a male to get raped, that's why the whole concept is funny. Sure all these women should have been fired and lost their teaching licenses, but any legal action and/or jail time is absurd. There are several teachers/profs I would have nailed growing up...just sayin'.

Looking at you...Ms. Dupuis
Here here. For me, I think the line is somewhat blurred because obviously had I been in these kids' situations I know I would've taken advantage of it. I don't feel like it's such a horrible crime if the age difference is minimal, i.e. a 17/18 YO student having sex with a teacher in their mid 20's isn't such a bad thing. The 13/14/15 YO's having sex with teachers almost twice their age isn't something I approve of though.
mooby is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 01:22 AM   #13
The Starter
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 2,338
Re: The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
It is impossible for a male to get raped, that's why the whole concept is funny. Sure all these women should have been fired and lost their teaching licenses, but any legal action and/or jail time is absurd. There are several teachers/profs I would have nailed growing up...just sayin'.
This is the most ignorant comment I've seen on the warpath.
It's interesting to see pervs try to justify what they do.
The Male teachers that take advantage of young girls typically justify it by saying she has done this before or she is mature for her age and I get the feeling The goat is one of these losers.
I'm sure all of these women are thinking that they are doing something good for the boys since they are making a common fantasy of young boys come true but some of these boys will not be able to cope and are truly victims.
These teacher clearly have emotional defect that allows them to take advantage of kids.
jamf is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 09:29 AM   #14
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students

Just remember:


If its something you would hit, then you must acquit.
firstdown is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 10:12 AM   #15
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,692
Re: The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
This is the most ignorant comment I've seen on the warpath.
It's interesting to see pervs try to justify what they do.
The Male teachers that take advantage of young girls typically justify it by saying she has done this before or she is mature for her age and I get the feeling The goat is one of these losers.
I'm sure all of these women are thinking that they are doing something good for the boys since they are making a common fantasy of young boys come true but some of these boys will not be able to cope and are truly victims.
These teacher clearly have emotional defect that allows them to take advantage of kids.
I agree. They may have all the parts to make it happen but mentally they are still children. the adult teacher is placing the teenage student in a extremely stressful situation and awkward one.Plus it maybe their first time in a sexual relation so their mind is now geared to this is what a relationship should be. All the victims are going to have long term relationship issues; I GTD it.

I just don't get why they do it either...they could easily find a male their own age to have sex with.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.28541 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25