Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2013, 01:50 PM   #271
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Absolute scumbag:

The Daily Beast - What Psychic Sylvia Brown Didnt See

I am so relieved that Amanda Berry and the other women have been found and are safe with their families. Of course I do feel very bad telling Amandas mother on the show that I believed her daughter was not alive, and Im so so glad that I was wrong. I had a vision of her being held underwater, but I had interpreted it to have a different meaning. She was not being held under water but was being held down.

She added: Only God is right all the time but of course Im wrong, Browne responded. But after 50 years of doing this work, Id better be more right than wrong. I always say I hope Im wrong. When it comes to this, I hope Im wrong.


Just die, you oxygen thief.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-10-2013, 02:03 PM   #272
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,539
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Absolute scumbag:

The Daily Beast - What Psychic Sylvia Brown Didnt See

I am so relieved that Amanda Berry and the other women have been found and are safe with their families. Of course I do feel very bad telling Amandas mother on the show that I believed her daughter was not alive, and Im so so glad that I was wrong. I had a vision of her being held underwater, but I had interpreted it to have a different meaning. She was not being held under water but was being held down.

She added: Only God is right all the time but of course Im wrong, Browne responded. But after 50 years of doing this work, Id better be more right than wrong. I always say I hope Im wrong. When it comes to this, I hope Im wrong.


Just die, you oxygen thief.
She's a total a-hole.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:51 PM   #273
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 11,850
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Ms. Cleo wouldn't of been wrong.

__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:14 AM   #274
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,412
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

I debated putting this in the Super Happy Fun thread because it was so entertaining. Gordon Ramsey finally met a challenge he had to back down from. Watch this episode of Kitchen Nightmares........talk about crazytown. I've never seen a business owner act quite like this. On TV at that.....sad part about it is, it's real.


Watch Gordon Ramsay Give Up on Delusional Restaurant Owners in Kitchen Nightmares - Video Interlude - Eater National


After the show is aired and kids from Reddit go into the fray. Shit hit the fan..and a meltdown of epic proportions ensued on their facebook page.


This Is The Most Epic Brand Meltdown On Facebook Ever


Watch the full episode if you get a chance. This was not fake by the way. Probably one of the few that hasn't been...lol





Some of the stuff the owners say on Yelp is amazing.

imgur: the simple image sharer

Ouch! Today's Hard Lesson on Yelp - Phoenix - Restaurants and Dining - Chow Bella



Definitely ....worst of category.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty

Last edited by NC_Skins; 05-15-2013 at 09:40 AM.
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:22 AM   #275
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
I debated putting this in the Super Happy Fun thread because it was so entertaining. Gordon Ramsey finally met a challenge he had to back down from. Watch this episode of Kitchen Nightmares........talk about crazytown. I've never seen a business owner act quite like this. On TV at that.....sad part about it is, it's real.


Watch Gordon Ramsay Give Up on Delusional Restaurant Owners in Kitchen Nightmares - Video Interlude - Eater National


After the show is aired and kids from Reddit go into the fray. Shit hit the fan..and a meltdown of epic proportions ensued on their facebook page.


This Is The Most Epic Brand Meltdown On Facebook Ever


Watch the full episode if you get a chance. This was not fake by the way. Probably one of the few that hasn't been...lol





Some of the stuff the owners say on Yelp is amazing.

imgur: the simple image sharer

Ouch! Today's Hard Lesson on Yelp - Phoenix - Restaurants and Dining - Chow Bella



Definitely ....worst of category.

Chef Ramsey might have a strange way of helping people but in the end he makes them better at what they are doing. Not sure why someone who has a failing business would not listen to a person trying to help them from going out of business.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:30 AM   #276
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,604
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

The best

Florida Prom-Bound Teens Exit Limo to Rescue Car Crash Victims - Yahoo!

The worst

Safari guide runs at elephant, loses job | The Chronicle Herald
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:53 PM   #277
Playmaker
 
over the mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: baltimore
Posts: 3,186
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
We kind of know this but it was on MSN's web page today. Sad people try to do right and help people who take advantage to their kindness. This is a fine example why all my charity work goes toward children.


Barefoot homeless guy apparently has apartment, 30 pairs of shoes
1 hr ago Jeffrey Hillman, better known as "the guy in that viral photo that a cop gave all those shoes and socks to," was recently profiled by the New York Post counting a stack of bills on the way back from "work" in Times Square. The Rev. John Graf, who says he pays Hillman's utility bills, admits that Hillman has 30 pairs of shoes in his Bronx apartment and has been "working the streets for years," reportedly making up to $1,000 a day. NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly offers the most levelheaded take on this news: "That's life in New York. ... But it was a generous act of kindness." He's right: Let's focus on the good in people, not the bad. [Source] [Source]
My family was visiting NYC when I was a kid. I was looking out the window of our hotel and watching a homeless lady down below. A few minutes later a limo pulled up and she hooped in . . .

I have become very jaded towards "homeless" people over the past 5 years or so.

There is a pan-handler in Balt near the inner harbor who normally squats on President St during high-peak times. He has no arms or legs. He has a hook for an arm.

One football sunday, Im sitting in traffic and see him. I get out of my car and run over to give him a ten dollar bill. his cup was full of of money, im talking 10s and 20s . . . Now I dont even give him any money.

Now, basically you need a dog to get money from me.
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 01:18 PM   #278
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,412
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post

It sounds as if this guy was at least contrite about what he did. He's very lucky that elephant didn't stampede him though. Very lucky. A poacher just got trampled to death the other day after he tried to kill the elephant.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:49 PM   #279
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 8,989
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
It sounds as if this guy was at least contrite about what he did. He's very lucky that elephant didn't stampede him though. Very lucky. A poacher just got trampled to death the other day after he tried to kill the elephant.
The only shame in that is he did not have some friends with him to suffer the same fate......
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
Win! Always win!
By fair means or foul, by soft words and hard deeds...
by treachery, by cunning, by malpractice...
but always win--Edward Teach
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:13 PM   #280
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Yay, progress! /SARC

Mayan pyramid bulldozed in Belize

Belize City: A construction company has essentially destroyed one of Belize's largest Mayan pyramids with backhoes and bulldozers to extract crushed rock for a road-building project.

The head of the Belize Institute of Archaeology, Jaime Awe, said the destruction at the Nohmul complex in northern Belize was detected late last week. The ceremonial centre dates back at least 2300 years and is the most important site in northern Belize, near the border with Mexico.

"It's a feeling of incredible disbelief because of the ignorance and the insensitivity ... they were using this for road fill," Mr Awe said. "It's like being punched in the stomach, it's just so horrendous
."
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:16 PM   #281
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,604
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
It sounds as if this guy was at least contrite about what he did. He's very lucky that elephant didn't stampede him though. Very lucky. A poacher just got trampled to death the other day after he tried to kill the elephant.
You know it's funny. Many are blasting him for after the elephant. Which of course was stupid. To me, the worst is the guys chanting for him to run after the elephant. I mean do it yourselves, you know what I mean?

Elephants are no joke man.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:49 PM   #282
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,412
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Talk about pieces of shit excuses for a human being.

91-Year-Old Ohio Man to Be Evicted From His Home by Daughter - ABC News


How in the hell could you use your power of attorney to steal your father's house from him, and then turn around and evict him? Really?
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:04 PM   #283
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

**** sake........who does that?

This should restore the balance for those that need it:

21 pictures to restore your faith in Humanity
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:00 PM   #284
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 8,989
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

nice pics.......
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
Win! Always win!
By fair means or foul, by soft words and hard deeds...
by treachery, by cunning, by malpractice...
but always win--Edward Teach
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:43 PM   #285
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,412
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
You know it's funny. Many are blasting him for after the elephant. Which of course was stupid. To me, the worst is the guys chanting for him to run after the elephant. I mean do it yourselves, you know what I mean?

Elephants are no joke man.
I agree with both statements. Wild animals are not to be trifled with. Especially ones that size.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog1 View Post
The only shame in that is he did not have some friends with him to suffer the same fate......
His partner in crime got picked up by the authorities so he didn't get away.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.24387 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25