Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Several Dead in Dark Knight Premiere Mass Shooting

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2012, 03:37 PM   #61
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,762
Re: Several Dead in Dark Knight Premiere Mass Shooting

My apologies but if his pic was up from before you agree they look similar (which was really what I was driving at not so much he did it).
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-20-2012, 03:40 PM   #62
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,762
Re: Several Dead in Dark Knight Premiere Mass Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
That's the second regrettable post I've seen regarding this incident since I got on this morning. mredskins, this is another instance where you're probably better off keeping those thoughts to yourself.
and the other incident was?

I think we are allowed to speculate how he did it with out hurting anyones feelings. As far as Los Panda that was wrong and I apologize.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:40 PM   #63
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,762
Re: Several Dead in Dark Knight Premiere Mass Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
are you channeling your inner FD today?
No AW. Ha!
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:48 PM   #64
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 12,065
Re: Several Dead in Dark Knight Premiere Mass Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
and the other incident was?

I think we are allowed to speculate how he did it with out hurting anyones feelings. As far as Los Panda that was wrong and I apologize.
http://www.thewarpath.net/fantasy-fo...tml#post925570 (Naming your fantasy football team)

I don't think the bolded point is something anyone has a major problem with. But openly speculating about another board member's whereabouts (and being serious about it) after the fact? Come on man. That's not cool.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:53 PM   #65
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,762
Re: Several Dead in Dark Knight Premiere Mass Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
http://www.thewarpath.net/fantasy-fo...tml#post925570 (Naming your fantasy football team)

I don't think the bolded point is something anyone has a major problem with. But openly speculating about another board member's whereabouts (and being serious about it) after the fact? Come on man. That's not cool.
Not sure about your link and what it has to do with this.

But again I apologize, I be happy to drive down to the dealership and giveyou my first born (good kid) if that smooths it over for you.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:55 PM   #66
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,880
Re: Several Dead in Dark Knight Premiere Mass Shooting

Paris Batman premiere cancelled after U.S. shooting - Yahoo! News
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:00 PM   #67
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 12,065
Re: Several Dead in Dark Knight Premiere Mass Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Not sure about your link and what it has to do with this.

But again I apologize, I be happy to drive down to the dealership and giveyou my first born (good kid) if that smooths it over for you.
You asked what the other incident was, I was showing it to you. Coming up with related fantasy football team names hours after a massive shooting at a movie theater? Poor tact.

Just to be clear, it's not a huge deal, it's just lacking in tact. You know I don't have a problem with you. Also, I will accept your apology if you send payment to my Paypal. Does 500 sound good to you?
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #68
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,762
Re: Several Dead in Dark Knight Premiere Mass Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
You asked what the other incident was, I was showing it to you. Coming up with related fantasy football team names hours after a massive shooting at a movie theater? Poor tact.

Just to be clear, it's not a huge deal, it's just lacking in tact. You know I don't have a problem with you. Also, I will accept your apology if you send payment to my Paypal. Does 500 sound good to you?
I think you are confusing me with Redskin Jim or you are saying there were incidents not necessarily mine.

Make it $600 I am still beating myself up about this.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:31 PM   #69
Playmaker
 
mlmpetert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 3,257
Re: Several Dead in Dark Knight Premiere Mass Shooting

Quote:
Holmes, who was dressed in black and wearing a protective vest, was arrested by his car outside the movie theater minutes after the attack. Holmes did not resist cops and reportedly told them his apartment just four miles from the theater and within view of Children's Hospital, where some of his victims were taken was rigged to kill.
Read more: Grad school dropout's horrific attack came out of nowhere | Fox News

What i dont get is why he wore a bullet proff vest, didnt resist arrest, and told police of his apartment being rigged with explosives. I feel like most mass shooters try and "go out" with their horrible act. And why tell the cops of his apt. being rigged? It just seems like things could have been much worse and that maybe he stopped, at least to some degree.
__________________
mlmpetert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:20 PM   #70
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 9,982
Re: Several Dead in Dark Knight Premiere Mass Shooting

Tragic and senseless. RIP to all those who died.

This whole thing brings into focus why the average Joe is allowed to own an Assault Weapons like an AR-15.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:32 PM   #71
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Several Dead in Dark Knight Premiere Mass Shooting

I hope that one day we can prosecute people like this without the possibility that a defense attorney claims insanity. The amount of planning should make that claim null.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:28 PM   #72
JUST LIVIN
 
htownskinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: houston,tx
Age: 52
Posts: 3,516
Re: Several Dead in Dark Knight Premiere Mass Shooting

My daughter went to a midnight screening last nite,it just sucks to have to worry that at any moment some pyscho can take you out.Are you allowed to pack heat in Co? I have a gun but i dont carry it around,incidents like this are gonna force me to get my liscence to do it
__________________
Ho
Lee
Chit
htownskinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:29 PM   #73
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,361
Re: Several Dead in Dark Knight Premiere Mass Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
Tragic and senseless. RIP to all those who died.

This whole thing brings into focus why the average Joe is allowed to own an Assault Weapons like an AR-15.
Oh please......assault rifle....LOL.
I can assault you with a spoon and call it an Assault Spoon.
Guns don't assault people. People assault people.
I'm assuming the AR was semi auto so you may as well want to to go after deer rifles too. And I guess you're not worried about the pistol and the shotgun he shot everyone with.
Trying to ban guns isnt going to keep deranged people from attacking you.
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:50 PM   #74
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 9,982
Re: Several Dead in Dark Knight Premiere Mass Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Walton View Post
Oh please......assault rifle....LOL.
I can assault you with a spoon and call it an Assault Spoon.
Guns don't assault people. People assault people.
I'm assuming the AR was semi auto so you may as well want to to go after deer rifles too. And I guess you're not worried about the pistol and the shotgun he shot everyone with.
Trying to ban guns isnt going to keep deranged people from attacking you.
Take it easy man, we don't want you to exert your brain too much. Still, you can do better than poking fun at the words describe a class of weapons.

It may not make sense to ban deer rifles but it sure as shit makes sense to ban AR-15s. Those type of weapons serve one purpose and one purpose only, assault people and in mass at a rapid and constant pace. For your run of the mill home invasions I am sure a hand gun is more than sufficient. You can have those.


...I guess we'll have to wait until foreign terrorists start shooting people at the malls before we ban these weapons.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:03 PM   #75
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Several Dead in Dark Knight Premiere Mass Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
Take it easy man, we don't want you to exert your brain too much. Still, you can do better than poking fun at the words describe a class of weapons.

It may not make sense to ban deer rifles but it sure as shit makes sense to ban AR-15s. Those type of weapons serve one purpose and one purpose only, assault people and in mass at a rapid and constant pace. For your run of the mill home invasions I am sure a hand gun is more than sufficient. You can have those.


...I guess we'll have to wait until foreign terrorists start shooting people at the malls before we ban these weapons.
Criminals always seem to have a problem getting their hands on these weapons once the Govt. bans them. /sarc

Enforce the laws on the books before banning weapons.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.37210 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25