Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Gym Members

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 05:39 PM   #46
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
Re: Gym Members

RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-16-2013, 05:41 PM   #47
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 30
Posts: 4,258
Re: Gym Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
exactly
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:50 PM   #48
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 30
Posts: 14,750
Re: Gym Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
You mean like this?
pic
Lol, I was worse. In 6th grade when we started changing in the locker room I used the freaking bathroom stalls. Of course the older kids scared the crap out of us telling us stories before we went to Middle School about how the coaches made everyone shower naked before going back to class. Never happened.

I still vaguely yet vividly remember my first few visits to YMCA locker rooms in elementary school. Just being shocked, scared, and grossed out that grown men were not only walking around naked but that they weren't even ashamed of it.
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:52 PM   #49
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 30
Posts: 4,258
Re: Gym Members

i realize that i can't change the world, but if i can make at least one man start wearing a towel, i've done something good for mankind.
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:58 PM   #50
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,861
Re: Gym Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
i realize that i can't change the world, but if i can make at least one man start wearing a towel, i've done something good for mankind.
I honestly don't understand people's obsession with being naked, especially when you are terribly out of shape.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"If you have to debate which of your 3 QBs is your best, you don't have a QB. Say it with me now... it... doesn't... matter." Schneed
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:03 PM   #51
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 30
Posts: 4,258
Re: Gym Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
I honestly don't understand people's obsession with being naked, especially when you are terribly out of shape.
i swear i saw borat's sidekick in there, free as a bird, disgusting
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:07 PM   #52
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 86,444
Re: Gym Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag59 View Post
Lol, I was worse. In 6th grade when we started changing in the locker room I used the freaking bathroom stalls. Of course the older kids scared the crap out of us telling us stories before we went to Middle School about how the coaches made everyone shower naked before going back to class. Never happened.

I still vaguely yet vividly remember my first few visits to YMCA locker rooms in elementary school. Just being shocked, scared, and grossed out that grown men were not only walking around naked but that they weren't even ashamed of it.
Ha I think every school had that rumor
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:40 AM   #53
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 36
Posts: 16,270
Re: Gym Members

The worst are the old men who use the hand dryer to dry their balls.


Yes, it happens.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:52 AM   #54
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
Re: Gym Members

The ferk kind of gyms are you lot hanging out at?

No wonder Murica is so unhealthy, they can't handle the nudity.

Stay home safe on the couch. Makes sense......
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:12 AM   #55
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 86,444
Re: Gym Members

Just shower at home. Problem solved.

What's with all this public showering?

Gross.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:18 PM   #56
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 30
Posts: 4,258
Re: Gym Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Never figure out why someone after working out and was going home would shower at the gym before leaving. I can see in the morning if your going to work but even then don't most people live within 5min of their gym. Now girls taking a shower together is perfectly normal and totaly acceptable
i'm glad you touched on that subject.

according to my gf, women in the locker room do not waltz around naked. granted, that was when were were at the gym near our home in los angeles county, in the late evening, probably 10 pm or later. *i still saw plenty of naked dudes at that hour
now i'm working out right after 5 pm at a gym in orange county, right next to my office building, in a huge office park. and my gf does not work out here, so i have no insight as to how the women behave in the locker room.

i tried to be fair when i reviewed the gym (3/5 stars):
"this gym is not worth the $55/month i pay for it. there are other factors, like convenience, as to why i am a member here.

i do like that they have tons of pickup basketball games. the machines, weights, etc. are all average. the rock climbing wall is cool. the sauna, steam room, and hot tub are helpful.

one major complaint is all the naked dudes walking around the locker room, how hard is it to wrap a towel around yourself? seriously? i understand showering and changing clothes, but just waltzing around in the nude - no, put a towel on.

it's rarely overcrowded, i'm usually there between the hours of 5 pm and 8 pm.

also, i once ate lunch at the restaurant, it was solid c-grade."
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:18 PM   #57
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
Re: Gym Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Never figure out why someone after working out and was going home would shower at the gym before leaving. I can see in the morning if your going to work but even then don't most people live within 5min of their gym. Now girls taking a shower together is perfectly normal and totaly acceptable
You probably have a picture that shows that.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:04 PM   #58
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,861
Re: Gym Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
Just shower at home. Problem solved.

What's with all this public showering?

Gross.
Only time I've showered in a "public" place was when I lived in a dorm in college. Other than that, I prefer my own shower, thank you very much. Which is why i avoid working out before having to be somewhere.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"If you have to debate which of your 3 QBs is your best, you don't have a QB. Say it with me now... it... doesn't... matter." Schneed
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:35 PM   #59
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,692
Re: Gym Members

I think it was a generational thing too. I play baseball and football in high school and no one EVER showered. I think (at least I did) everyone waited to go home. Where I work now, you can tell the people who grew up in which generation. There's the people like me who are looking straight down and the other people Captain Morganing it up with their droppy man-ness sitting on the benches. I mean that's fine if that's your thing, but I just refuse to talk to someone until I at least have some kind of clothes on.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:51 PM   #60
Gamebreaker
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 28
Posts: 13,113
Re: Gym Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
i'm glad you touched on that subject.

according to my gf, women in the locker room do not waltz around naked. granted, that was when were were at the gym near our home in los angeles county, in the late evening, probably 10 pm or later. *i still saw plenty of naked dudes at that hour
now i'm working out right after 5 pm at a gym in orange county, right next to my office building, in a huge office park. and my gf does not work out here, so i have no insight as to how the women behave in the locker room.

i tried to be fair when i reviewed the gym (3/5 stars):
"this gym is not worth the $55/month i pay for it. there are other factors, like convenience, as to why i am a member here.

i do like that they have tons of pickup basketball games. the machines, weights, etc. are all average. the rock climbing wall is cool. the sauna, steam room, and hot tub are helpful.

one major complaint is all the naked dudes walking around the locker room, how hard is it to wrap a towel around yourself? seriously? i understand showering and changing clothes, but just waltzing around in the nude - no, put a towel on.

it's rarely overcrowded, i'm usually there between the hours of 5 pm and 8 pm.

also, i once ate lunch at the restaurant, it was solid c-grade."
They don't.

At least not at the gym I'm going to now (Planet Fitness). Although when I was a member of Ballys (Now LA Fitness), old Asian women would walk around naked after coming from the pool. They were like 60+ though. I dunno if that's anyone's thing. But... Yeah.

That happened.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

Watching this team with RG3 is like watching a body reject a transplanted organ. It just ain't gonna take." - HTTR

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.46828 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25