Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2013, 05:01 PM   #136
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,837
Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

I got Tucker back this AM. He was covered in shit head to toe and the shelter had him in a outside kennel all night.

The story is this lady had 55 dogs living in her basement in a .5 foot of dog shit.

It is all so unbelievable; I am guilt to the max sending Tucker back to her but I had no idea.

For the time being he can live in my basement. It is big unfinished and shitless. I am just keeping him away from my kids.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-21-2013, 07:57 PM   #137
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,474
Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

You did a GOOD thing M! Sometimes the right thing is...tough. Hang in there and it will be worth it. And do another right thing. TURN in the F...N Hoarder to the authorities!!
........Good Job
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
“God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.” – Joe Gibbs
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 09:10 PM   #138
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,620
The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgement...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
I got Tucker back this AM. He was covered in shit head to toe and the shelter had him in a outside kennel all night.

The story is this lady had 55 dogs living in her basement in a .5 foot of dog shit.

It is all so unbelievable; I am guilt to the max sending Tucker back to her but I had no idea.

For the time being he can live in my basement. It is big unfinished and shitless. I am just keeping him away from my kids.
Bravo Sir!!!!!!!!
Edit - and listen th Hog - turn that bitch in.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 09:12 PM   #139
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,620

Our new addition. Rilee. 7-1/2 pounds of love.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 11:24 PM   #140
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,837
Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog1 View Post
You did a GOOD thing M!I have a Sometimes the right thing is...tough. Hang in there and it will be worth it. And do another right thing. TURN in the F...N Hoarder to the authorities!!
........Good Job
Police already have her go back to my post i have a link to her attest. That is how I knew shit was wrong. They ran tuckers chip in his leg and called me he had been brought into the tried city animal shelter.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 11:24 PM   #141
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,837
Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post

Our new addition. Rilee. 7-1/2 pounds of love.
Cute!
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 12:34 AM   #142
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Cute!
She is a mini me of the dog we had to put down. Its so bitter sweet. I think this little girl is going to bring so much love to my soul that we will be forced to kick the shit out of the cowboys tomorrow.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 12:47 AM   #143
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,474
Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Police already have her go back to my post i have a link to her attest. That is how I knew shit was wrong. They ran tuckers chip in his leg and called me he had been brought into the tried city animal shelter.
.........cool!
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
“God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.” – Joe Gibbs
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 02:19 AM   #144
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Police already have her go back to my post i have a link to her attest. That is how I knew shit was wrong. They ran tuckers chip in his leg and called me he had been brought into the tried city animal shelter.
Awesome.....kinda figured if it was news than she was in trouble. Thank God.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:09 AM   #145
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,620

This is Betty. She was found with one eye hanging out. She has cushings disease and is 9 years old. I dont think she has ever known love until now. She has cost us an arm and a leg, but is worth every penny. Man is she grateful.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:14 PM   #146
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

Faithful Dog Waits For Cancer-Stricken Owner Outside Hospital For 8 Days

A homeless man in Brazil was randomly attacked on the street, and eight days after being admitted for treatment, he was reunited with his beloved dog who patiently waited outside the hospital the entire time.

Lauri da Costa was brutally smashed in the face with a rock in what can only be explained as a random act of cruelty. Costa walked miles to the hospital with a bloodied face in order to be treated for his injuries, but to make matters worse, he was told after being tested that he had melanoma and needed cancer treatment.

As Costa spent eight days being treated for skin cancer, his faithful dog Seco waited in the hospital parking lot for his owner to be released. During the week of waiting, hospital staff provided food and water for the dog so that it wouldn’t starve.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:25 PM   #147
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,882
Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Faithful Dog Waits For Cancer-Stricken Owner Outside Hospital For 8 Days

A homeless man in Brazil was randomly attacked on the street, and eight days after being admitted for treatment, he was reunited with his beloved dog who patiently waited outside the hospital the entire time.

Lauri da Costa was brutally smashed in the face with a rock in what can only be explained as a random act of cruelty. Costa walked miles to the hospital with a bloodied face in order to be treated for his injuries, but to make matters worse, he was told after being tested that he had melanoma and needed cancer treatment.

As Costa spent eight days being treated for skin cancer, his faithful dog Seco waited in the hospital parking lot for his owner to be released. During the week of waiting, hospital staff provided food and water for the dog so that it wouldn’t starve.
Heck ask JR, if you provide me food and water (or beer) I will faithfully hang around too
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:44 PM   #148
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 51
Posts: 8,851
Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Heck ask JR, if you provide me food and water (or beer) I will faithfully hang around too
Yeah, but, undoubtedly, the dog was better looking (and smarter).
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 10:46 PM   #149
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,224
Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 05:05 AM   #150
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,247
Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26714 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25