Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2013, 04:03 PM   #91
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 7,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Sadly this week we had to return this dog. He would bite if woken; got me really good on Sunday night. With a 5 and 2 year old in the house just to dangerous to keep him. Sad week.
That sucks man. Sorry. But the kids come first. You definitely did the rite thing.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-28-2013, 07:32 PM   #92
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 9,012
Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
That sucks man. Sorry. But the kids come first. You definitely did the rite thing.
Thank you sorry for your lost as well.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:28 AM   #93
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 9,012
Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

Sadly had to put my 11 year old Boarder Collie down today. Been a rough few months dog wise.

My wife is just in shatters.

=(

RIP Bailey
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!

Last edited by mredskins; 12-16-2013 at 11:07 AM.
mredskins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:11 AM   #94
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 52
Posts: 9,369
Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Sadly had to put my 11 year old Boarder Collie down today. Been a rough few months dog wise.

My wife is just in shatters.

=(
Damn. Sorry to hear that. Serious condolences.

Probably too late for this, but did you get a pawprint (either in clay or on a piece of paper)? If so, make it into a holiday decoration for her. Lacking that, find a photo and do the same. Lots of things out there for remberance of pets. You could put something under the tree (if that's what you do) from you dogs to her - a necklace with a card "To Mom; From ____".

I sneak a "From Bronwyn" present into my son's room every year. I am pretty sure he knows where it comes from but we both keep up the pretense (I am stuck on what to do this year, however, and time is running out).
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #95
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 9,012
Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
Damn. Sorry to hear that. Serious condolences.

Probably too late for this, but did you get a pawprint (either in clay or on a piece of paper)? If so, make it into a holiday decoration for her. Lacking that, find a photo and do the same. Lots of things out there for remberance of pets. You could put something under the tree (if that's what you do) from you dogs to her - a necklace with a card "To Mom; From ____".

I sneak a "From Bronwyn" present into my son's room every year. I am pretty sure he knows where it comes from but we both keep up the pretense (I am stuck on what to do this year, however, and time is running out).
Thank you.

Yeah we got the paw print just like with my other dog who passed over the summer.

That is a nice tradition you have with your son. Keep it up!

I think my wife's gift will be a rescued dog. Hopefully we find a perfect match this go around.

For a 11 years Bailey followed me around the house like my shadow; now she is gone and it just hits you in the nut sack.

If you don't have a dog it is hard to explain but they give unconditionaly love something a human really can't do.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:58 AM   #96
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 28
Posts: 16,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Sadly had to put my 11 year old Boarder Collie down today. Been a rough few months dog wise.

My wife is just in shatters.

=(

RIP Bailey
Sorry to hear that man I know the pain
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 12:03 PM   #97
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 9,012
Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Sorry to hear that man I know the pain
Thank you.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 06:42 AM   #98
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:44 AM   #99
RG Glee
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 36
Posts: 8,737
Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

I like this a lot:

Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:09 AM   #100
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 7,032
The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgement...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Sadly had to put my 11 year old Boarder Collie down today. Been a rough few months dog wise.

My wife is just in shatters.

=(

RIP Bailey
Damn....sorry Man, i hear you about rough time with the dogs. It will get better, sadness turns to fond memories and im sure Bailey was loved and happy when she was here with you.
JR - thats great what you do with the xmas present. Very cool. We got our paw prints a couple weeks ago. Couldnt open it up rite away, but we are planning to frame them.
We are going Saturday to adopt another rescue, and are trying for another senior who was found with one eye dangling - I wasnt sure we would want another rite away but knowing there are so many waiting for loving homes breaks my heart - so were getting two.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:13 AM   #101
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 7,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
Damn. Sorry to hear that. Serious condolences.

Probably too late for this, but did you get a pawprint (either in clay or on a piece of paper)? If so, make it into a holiday decoration for her. Lacking that, find a photo and do the same. Lots of things out there for remberance of pets. You could put something under the tree (if that's what you do) from you dogs to her - a necklace with a card "To Mom; From ____".

I sneak a "From Bronwyn" present into my son's room every year. I am pretty sure he knows where it comes from but we both keep up the pretense (I am stuck on what to do this year, however, and time is running out).
Do you have another dog? Maybe Bronwyn can sneak a dog outta the shelter and into his room?
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:29 PM   #102
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 9,012
Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgement...

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Damn....sorry Man, i hear you about rough time with the dogs. It will get better, sadness turns to fond memories and im sure Bailey was loved and happy when she was here with you.
JR - thats great what you do with the xmas present. Very cool. We got our paw prints a couple weeks ago. Couldnt open it up rite away, but we are planning to frame them.
We are going Saturday to adopt another rescue, and are trying for another senior who was found with one eye dangling - I wasnt sure we would want another rite away but knowing there are so many waiting for loving homes breaks my heart - so were getting two.
thanks and god for you rescuing two. I think in Jan we will start our rescue search as well.

Holy F--k do I have to sweep the floors now so much. Never realized the benefit of living vacuum cleaners.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:49 PM   #103
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 7,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
thanks and god for you rescuing two. I think in Jan we will start our rescue search as well.

Holy F--k do I have to sweep the floors now so much. Never realized the benefit of living vacuum cleaners.
Lmao
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 03:37 PM   #104
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 52
Posts: 9,369
Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Do you have another dog? Maybe Bronwyn can sneak a dog outta the shelter and into his room?
No. We have two. One of which is high energy stupid - he is capable of filling the house by himself.
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 05:09 PM   #105
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 7,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
No. We have two. One of which is high energy stupid - he is capable of filling the house by himself.
Ahhhh....than how bout a video game. Lol.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.28561 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25