Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


The Bad News Thread

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2014, 12:45 PM   #46
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,764
Re: The Bad News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
Going to supervisors would be a good way to handle it, but he instead posted sensitive information online. That's not a great example of keeping things in house. He's a fucking idiot.
I agree with you to a certain degree, but the sleeper is the true f'n idiot.
HailGreen28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-29-2014, 12:51 PM   #47
RG Glee
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 35
Posts: 8,324
Re: The Bad News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
I agree with you to a certain degree, but the sleeper is the true f'n idiot.
Hopefully nobody would see the sleeping bum as someone even worth comparing themselves to. It's not a high bar to clear.
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:59 PM   #48
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,764
Re: The Bad News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
Hopefully nobody would see the sleeping bum as someone even worth comparing themselves to. It's not a high bar to clear.
That's just it. I don't think the sleeping bum should be compared to anyone here. Yet it seems most of the outrage here is directed against NCSkins.
HailGreen28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 01:14 PM   #49
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
I agree with you to a certain degree, but the sleeper is the true f'n idiot.

Thank you Oh voice of reason. Instead we seem to be harping on what an idiot NC is for exposing the idiots. The powers to be seem to have us rite where they want us - the little people follow the rules and the kings and queens break em. Eff that.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 01:18 PM   #50
Franchise Player
 
FRPLG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 36
Posts: 9,978
Re: The Bad News Thread

Honestly not a shot at you punch but I see so much of that type of attitude. It must be pretty miserable to go through life thinking the whole world is so stacked against you. Like there's some secret cabal of people who keep everyone down.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 01:19 PM   #51
RG Glee
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 35
Posts: 8,324
Re: The Bad News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
That's just it. I don't think the sleeping bum should be compared to anyone here. Yet it seems most of the outrage here is directed against NCSkins.
He can cast stones all he wants, but I'd say posting pics online plants him firmly on the third floor of a glass house.
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 01:25 PM   #52
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,353
The Bad News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post
Honestly not a shot at you punch but I see so much of that type of attitude. It must be pretty miserable to go through life thinking the whole world is so stacked against you. Like there's some secret cabal of people who keep everyone down.

Hah. Im not a conspiracy theorist or anything. In the workplace there seems to be a feel that once you attain a management position you can rest on your laurels. Or as Al seems to be doing, passing out drunk on them. I dont think the world is stacked against me. I just think that if I were in charge I would tend to train, nurture, and be there for my people. Not take advantage of them and skate through the day.
Edit: today is my day off. Just got a call from someone who is under me looking for a certain computer document. Turns out that my superior dumped his job off on the guy reaching out to me. Without getting into specifics, i stayed on the phone with the kid and walked him through the process. Than called my boss and asked him why the fuck i was getting the phone call? The kid should not have been involved. If I want to i can run it up the flagpole and throw my immediate boss under the bus. Instead I just chose to let him know what he did was bullshit. Sounds like NC has tried to call Al out but nobody gives a shit. So instead he posts his dumbass on the WP so we can all laugh at him. I think that is some harmless venting by NC. That is all. If anybody is against compliance its the sleeping idiot.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 01:52 PM   #53
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Thank you Oh voice of reason. Instead we seem to be harping on what an idiot NC is for exposing the idiots. The powers to be seem to have us rite where they want us - the little people follow the rules and the kings and queens break em. Eff that.
I think the difference is we can all see the sleeping guy is an idiot and slacker (who probably has some serious life issues to boot) but I know that, as much as one can on an internet forum, think NC has head on straight, and called him on revealing so many specifics (ie salary levels and workplace photos) in an online forum. I know that the chances are slim that anything harmful to NC would come of it, but still that its not a good thing to do.

Venting, using pronouns instead of names, general position/salary statements just is the better way to approach it. Its not like we need the pictures to believe that there are employees and managers who sleep at there desk or are incompetent at their position. We all have seen and most have probably experienced it.
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 04:17 PM   #54
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,833
Edit: Link fail
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 05:05 PM   #55
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I think the difference is we can all see the sleeping guy is an idiot and slacker (who probably has some serious life issues to boot) but I know that, as much as one can on an internet forum, think NC has head on straight, and called him on revealing so many specifics (ie salary levels and workplace photos) in an online forum. I know that the chances are slim that anything harmful to NC would come of it, but still that its not a good thing to do.

Venting, using pronouns instead of names, general position/salary statements just is the better way to approach it. Its not like we need the pictures to believe that there are employees and managers who sleep at there desk or are incompetent at their position. We all have seen and most have probably experienced it.

Can we agree the picture was hysterical in an office space sort of way. Everytime I look at I think...."what would ya say it is you do here Al?"
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 02:52 PM   #56
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: The Bad News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post
..... Like there's some secret cabal of people who keep everyone down.
Inside the Deep State that conrols the American Empire

There is the visible government situated around the Mall in Washington, and then there is another, more shadowy, more indefinable government that is not explained in Civics 101 or observable to tourists at the White House or the Capitol. The former is traditional Washington partisan politics: the tip of the iceberg that a public watching C-SPAN sees daily and which is theoretically controllable via elections. The subsurface part of the iceberg I shall call the Deep State, which operates according to its own compass heading regardless of who is formally in power.
During the last five years, the news media has been flooded with pundits decrying the broken politics of Washington. The conventional wisdom has it that partisan gridlock and dysfunction have become the new normal. That is certainly the case, and I have been among the harshest critics of this development. But it is also imperative to acknowledge the limits of this critique as it applies to the American governmental system. On one level, the critique is self-evident: In the domain that the public can see, Congress is hopelessly deadlocked in the worst manner since the 1850s, the violently rancorous decade preceding the Civil War.


I'd argue that there is.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:31 PM   #57
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,105
Re: The Bad News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post

Judgmental
- check

Overreacts - check

Condescending - check


I guess you are right. I really don't have the qualities for management material.

I do possess the condescending trait so that's one positive for me!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
Going to supervisors would be a good way to handle it, but he instead posted sensitive information online. That's not a great example of keeping things in house. He's a fucking idiot.

Apparently you are management material because you can't even read the simple things. MY FUCKING BOSS KNOWS YOU DIPSHIT. What does going to my boss going to do? He's been sent emails. He's been told to his face. He's been told on the phone. He's been told by other managers. He's seen it with his own eyes. So, exactly what good is going to the boss going to do? No, we've just adapted to make fun of these people now.

You can't even decipher what's going on here, and I'm the idiot? Yet, you have the audacity to proclaim who's management material? Priceless. You know the deal with guys like you? You fear people smarter than you that can expose you for the frauds you really are so you try to beat those into submission with your petty displays of authoritarianism.

Sensitive information? Like what? His address? His social security? His tax ID? So a picture of a dude sleeping at his desk is now "sensitive information?" Wow, is this conversation even taking place?

FYI: Any state employee's salary and position is public information. You can view any of these anytime they want. Online as well.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty

Last edited by NC_Skins; 03-30-2014 at 03:59 PM.
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:34 PM   #58
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,105
Re: The Bad News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
That's just it. I don't think the sleeping bum should be compared to anyone here. Yet it seems most of the outrage here is directed against NCSkins.

I really don't get it. I really really don't. It's how people are programmed and brainwashed into keeping the system intact, even if it means supporting the corrupt and incompetent people within it.


Here I expose three individuals stealing, falsifying records, sleeping, drinking on job, and boss knowing all this and does nothing after being notified repeatedly...................YET I'm the bad guy for posting the picture of him sleeping.


__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:50 PM   #59
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,105
Re: The Bad News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Can we agree the picture was hysterical in an office space sort of way. Everytime I look at I think...."what would ya say it is you do here Al?"
I'm glad you enjoyed the funny. We all get a kick out of it too at this point. This was one of the pictures my co-worker photoshopped. I'm posting it since you enjoyed the first. Take note on the white board. Supposed to say "next door". We have a ABC liquor store next door. :|
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty

Last edited by NC_Skins; 04-15-2014 at 10:47 PM.
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:04 PM   #60
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,191
Re: The Bad News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post


Here I expose three individuals stealing, falsifying records, sleeping, drinking on job, and boss knowing all this and does nothing after being notified repeatedly...................YET I'm the bad guy for posting the picture of him sleeping.



NC , seriously if what you say is true then think ,"is there something I don't know about the situation", that might keep it from being resolved ?The internet is not the place to make these accusations .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27319 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25