Warpath  

Home | Forums | Shop | Donate




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Super Happy Fun Thread!

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 11:11 PM   #2191
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 39
Posts: 5,829
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Chip View Post
Relatives of yours?
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-04-2009, 11:34 AM   #2192
Playmaker
 
gibbsisgod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 129 W 81st street
Age: 38
Posts: 3,503
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Naked female found in possession of ’skunk weed’ - Bay Crime Watch : The News Herald
gibbsisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:26 PM   #2193
Playmaker
 
70Chip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Manassas
Age: 46
Posts: 3,048
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

__________________
This Monkey's Gone to Heaven
70Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #2194
Playmaker
 
70Chip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Manassas
Age: 46
Posts: 3,048
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!



__________________
This Monkey's Gone to Heaven

Last edited by 70Chip; 03-07-2009 at 09:56 PM.
70Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:35 PM   #2195
Playmaker
 
70Chip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Manassas
Age: 46
Posts: 3,048
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

A blog of goofy pictures: SEXY PEOPLE




__________________
This Monkey's Gone to Heaven
70Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:23 PM   #2196
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 35
Posts: 8,029
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Chip View Post
A blog of goofy pictures: SEXY PEOPLE




70Chip, you magnificent bastard!
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 12:26 AM   #2197
Playmaker
 
70Chip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Manassas
Age: 46
Posts: 3,048
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Wife: "Gee, I don't know honey. I like the books a lot. But the trees are nice too. Oh Fiddlesticks. I just can't make up my mind. Maybe we should get both."

Husband: "Please God, Kill me now!"




http://www.sexypeople-blog.com/
__________________
This Monkey's Gone to Heaven
70Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 01:43 PM   #2198
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 50
Posts: 15,135
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

small car - Big Parking Spot

I sure hope this was staged, nobody can make parking THIS hard.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 01:51 PM   #2199
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 35
Posts: 8,029
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Chip View Post
Wife: "Gee, I don't know honey. I like the books a lot. But the trees are nice too. Oh Fiddlesticks. I just can't make up my mind. Maybe we should get both."

Husband: "Please God, Kill me now!"




SEXY PEOPLE
I've been studying this site all weekend. I find it fascinating. My biggest fear is that I'm going to stumble across a school picture of me circa 1991: flat top; missing baby teeth; laser background and all.
Maybe I'll just take a preemptive strike and post them myself.
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:08 PM   #2200
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 12,626
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
small car - Big Parking Spot

I sure hope this was staged, nobody can make parking THIS hard.
It always amazes me how bad the opposite sex is at driving.
__________________
Tardy
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 03:06 PM   #2201
Playmaker
 
70Chip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Manassas
Age: 46
Posts: 3,048
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz View Post
I've been studying this site all weekend. I find it fascinating. My biggest fear is that I'm going to stumble across a school picture of me circa 1991: flat top; missing baby teeth; laser background and all.
Maybe I'll just take a preemptive strike and post them myself.
Somebody pointed me to it on Friday and I spent like three hours looking at it, making sure I didn't miss a single picture. It's the perfect sort of art for these times. Once you move beyond the first reaction of, "Nerds, Nerds, Nerds" and you go deeper and start imagining these people's life stories, it is really compelling. There is a kind of vulnerabilty in a person that is sitting for a portrait that I find moving. The computer disc guy just intrigues the hell out of me. I swear that thing should be hanging in the National Gallery. He must have just graduated from Computer School or something, is all I can figure. As uncool looking as he is, I still find myself giving him a mental thumbs up and saying, "Good for you, Jack - Enjoy your moment! And hey, leave some ladies for the rest of us, will ya killer?"
__________________
This Monkey's Gone to Heaven
70Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 03:37 PM   #2202
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 12,626
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Chip View Post
Somebody pointed me to it on Friday and I spent like three hours looking at it, making sure I didn't miss a single picture. It's the perfect sort of art for these times. Once you move beyond the first reaction of, "Nerds, Nerds, Nerds" and you go deeper and start imagining these people's life stories, it is really compelling. There is a kind of vulnerabilty in a person that is sitting for a portrait that I find moving. The computer disc guy just intrigues the hell out of me. I swear that thing should be hanging in the National Gallery. He must have just graduated from Computer School or something, is all I can figure. As uncool looking as he is, I still find myself giving him a mental thumbs up and saying, "Good for you, Jack - Enjoy your moment! And hey, leave some ladies for the rest of us, will ya killer?"
Funny, I see him more as a Mort or a Stanley.
__________________
Tardy
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:43 PM   #2203
Playmaker
 
70Chip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Manassas
Age: 46
Posts: 3,048
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

__________________
This Monkey's Gone to Heaven
70Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:25 PM   #2204
Playmaker
 
70Chip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Manassas
Age: 46
Posts: 3,048
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

__________________
This Monkey's Gone to Heaven
70Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:42 PM   #2205
Playmaker
 
70Chip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Manassas
Age: 46
Posts: 3,048
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

I betta her hair smellsa likie the strawberries:

__________________
This Monkey's Gone to Heaven

Last edited by 70Chip; 03-18-2009 at 01:24 PM.
70Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.16613 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25