Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Super Happy Fun Thread!

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2011, 04:21 PM   #3526
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 9,015
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
I know!


I also do not know what that Tosho site is, but I'm never going there now!

You never watch tosh.0 great stuff! It is on Comedy Central.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-15-2011, 04:31 PM   #3527
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 86,434
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
WTF????

Seriously...WTF?????

That could be the WTF of the year. I really hope that was a photoshop job.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:15 PM   #3528
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,743
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Does the FBI know about this forum?
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:46 AM   #3529
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 45,143
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
I came home the other day and was greeted by his wife dressed in a very Sexy nightie. 'Tie me up,' she purred, 'and you can do anything you want.' So he tied her up and went fishing.
Pronoun Fail
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:22 AM   #3530
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 36
Posts: 16,270
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Haha...GMScud lost.



http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lo...r-weekend.html (New game to ruin your weekend)
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:23 AM   #3531
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 36
Posts: 16,270
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
I came home the other day and was greeted by his wife dressed in a very Sexy nightie. 'Tie me up,' she purred, 'and you can do anything you want.' So he tied her up and went fishing.
Greeted by HIS wife, you say?

You did the right thing by leaving.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:05 PM   #3532
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 36
Posts: 16,270
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!
















__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 05:03 PM   #3533
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 30
Posts: 14,750
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Warning: Very NSFW
YouTube: The Wire - McNulty and Bunk, the famous crime scene
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:35 PM   #3534
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 45,143
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Play of the day! Selfless young fan returns ball to upset boy - Big League Stew - MLB*Blog - Yahoo! Sports
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:16 PM   #3535
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 30
Posts: 14,750
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:53 AM   #3536
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 36
Posts: 16,270
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!








__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:27 AM   #3537
Playmaker
 
over the mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: close to the edge
Posts: 4,029
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

man ive missed this thread soo freakin much, thank you monkeydad and dirt.

Technically i live in the best neighborhood in the world, although people tend to call it southeast baltimore for some reason. anyways, we get a newsletter every other week and they have our crime log. some funny funny stuff every time. here is a snippet from this weeks crime blog:

Eastern Avenue, 1700 block, July 20, 8:16 a.m. A woman told police a man had approached her and asked her if she had any more cigarettes. The woman, who was lighting her own, said no, and the man smacked the cigarette out of her hand and said, “Neither do you.” A wheelchair-bound woman nearby pointed out the man’s behavior was wrong and the man called them “n-—r bitches.” He then threw a brick, striking the wheelchair-bound woman and fled. He was arrested.

E. Lombard Street, 4300 block, July 20, 2:27 a.m. A woman told police she awoke to find her boyfriend was not in bed with her. She went looking for him and found him in bed with another woman. She argued and he attacked her. Police arrested him.

Fagley Street, 300 block, July 20, 4:30 p.m. A man told police he and his girlfriend had become involved in an argument because she did not want to enjoy a refreshing alcoholic beverage with him, and because she had stabbed him with scissors.

S. Broadway, 700 block, July 19, 12:35 a.m. Police found men and women arguing. One man and woman told police that a second woman had slapped one person and burned the second with a cigarette., then cut his tire. The argument started when one man was blowing his horn in celebration of a birthday. One man kept yelling “Who hung up the phone?” Several arrests were made.

Aliceanna Street, 800 block, June 23, 4:15 p.m. Someone stole a pair of gray sweatpants from a store. The suspect was described as a man who had soiled his pants.
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:06 PM   #3538
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 36
Posts: 16,270
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post

Nice post.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:14 PM   #3539
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 36
Posts: 16,270
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
man ive missed this thread soo freakin much, thank you monkeydad and dirt.

Technically i live in the best neighborhood in the world, although people tend to call it southeast baltimore for some reason. anyways, we get a newsletter every other week and they have our crime log. some funny funny stuff every time. here is a snippet from this weeks crime blog:

Eastern Avenue, 1700 block, July 20, 8:16 a.m. A woman told police a man had approached her and asked her if she had any more cigarettes. The woman, who was lighting her own, said no, and the man smacked the cigarette out of her hand and said, “Neither do you.” A wheelchair-bound woman nearby pointed out the man’s behavior was wrong and the man called them “n-—r bitches.” He then threw a brick, striking the wheelchair-bound woman and fled. He was arrested.

E. Lombard Street, 4300 block, July 20, 2:27 a.m. A woman told police she awoke to find her boyfriend was not in bed with her. She went looking for him and found him in bed with another woman. She argued and he attacked her. Police arrested him.

Fagley Street, 300 block, July 20, 4:30 p.m. A man told police he and his girlfriend had become involved in an argument because she did not want to enjoy a refreshing alcoholic beverage with him, and because she had stabbed him with scissors.

S. Broadway, 700 block, July 19, 12:35 a.m. Police found men and women arguing. One man and woman told police that a second woman had slapped one person and burned the second with a cigarette., then cut his tire. The argument started when one man was blowing his horn in celebration of a birthday. One man kept yelling “Who hung up the phone?” Several arrests were made.

Aliceanna Street, 800 block, June 23, 4:15 p.m. Someone stole a pair of gray sweatpants from a store. The suspect was described as a man who had soiled his pants.
Holy crap some great stuff there, but that's also why I do not stray away from the Harbor when I go to Baltimore. A block away in any direction is risking your life.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:35 PM   #3540
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!



Please can we have a t-shirt-related sub-thread?
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29525 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25