Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Super Happy Fun Thread!

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2006, 08:42 PM   #121
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,587
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Warning: Possibly not suitable for children under 14 (or work)

Click here
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-25-2006, 08:50 PM   #122
Assistant Regional Mod
 
EternalEnigma21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Warrenton VA
Age: 34
Posts: 2,953
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

I'll have to look when i get home.. yeah... I'm at work at 9pm...
__________________
Need electrical work in the Northern VA, or Shenandoah Valley? Click here

...and why do we still have a Tom Tupa avatar???
EternalEnigma21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 08:50 PM   #123
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,463
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Holy SHIT. I would love to know what that meant in German. I can't believe the stuff they get away with over there. We're such prudes.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 08:54 PM   #124
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,587
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthetuna
I'll have to look when i get home.. yeah... I'm at work at 9pm...
well, it's a car commercial...you could alway say it's "research"
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 09:36 PM   #125
Karma Chameleon (I come and go)
 
jdlea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Annapolis, MD
Age: 29
Posts: 3,087
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Wow...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack
Albert Connell is perhaps the worst Redskin I ever had the misfortune of meeting. He's the kind of guy that makes media people covering their favorite team growing up no longer like that team
jdlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 10:41 PM   #126
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 26
Posts: 5,635
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

I think that might be a eye glasses commercial. It was on another site and it was listed under need glasses commercial. I guess THATS WHAT(edit my sentence made no sense) optiker means? I don't know though
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB

Last edited by BigSKINBauer; 01-26-2006 at 12:31 AM.
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 10:55 PM   #127
Playmaker
 
skinsfanthru&thru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 33
Posts: 3,708
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKAS
Warning: Possibly not suitable for children under 14 (or work)

Click here
she definitely has some practice with a "stick"
__________________
"Ahhh, so you're stupid in 3 languages?"
skinsfanthru&thru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 10:59 PM   #128
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,587
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSKINBauer
I think that might be a eye glasses commercial. It was on another site and it was listed under need glasses commercial. I guess what that optiker means?/ I don't know though
interesting...optiker...optical. you're good for more than just "welcomes" it seems
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 07:18 PM   #129
Karma Chameleon (I come and go)
 
jdlea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Annapolis, MD
Age: 29
Posts: 3,087
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

http://uploads.ungrounded.net/conten...=0&w=400&h=300
Peanut Butter Jelly 2006


http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stfu.php
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack
Albert Connell is perhaps the worst Redskin I ever had the misfortune of meeting. He's the kind of guy that makes media people covering their favorite team growing up no longer like that team

Last edited by jdlea; 01-27-2006 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Cause apparently I'm ****ing retarded...
jdlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 09:44 PM   #130
Playmaker
 
skinsfanthru&thru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 33
Posts: 3,708
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdlea
does anyone know where I can find the stick figure kung fu clips from a few years ago? watching the PBJT vid made me want to have those on my computer again.
__________________
"Ahhh, so you're stupid in 3 languages?"
skinsfanthru&thru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 11:24 PM   #131
The Starter
 
Warpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Potomac Falls, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 1,762
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

A friend just emailed this gem.
http://a.oneofthelads.com/carwash.php
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 12:07 AM   #132
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 26
Posts: 5,635
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpath
A friend just emailed this gem.
http://a.oneofthelads.com/carwash.php
so much fun, nice find
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 12:13 AM   #133
The Starter
 
Warpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Potomac Falls, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 1,762
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSKINBauer
so much fun, nice find
I loved this clip on sportscenter! Shit was so great.
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 12:44 AM   #134
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 26
Posts: 5,635
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Some random videos- hey its the offseason

25 Fireworks to the Chest - I think the guy with the water bucket is a total idiot

Zippo Lighter Tricks-watch till the end

Bowling no pain no gain

We have all played Jedi knight before

I don't know i wouldn't do it

School bus accident- I don't think anyone got hurt-well it must of hurt but nothing life threatning but i guess some people wouldn't want to see this. How do all of them flip so fast? wooof

I love my care to much to do this

I guess if you are sensitive don't watch it but why the hail would someone do this.

Someone get me 700 sparklers

Don't try this-Chlorine and Alcohol -Seriously no one be stupid enough to try this. This kid nearly blows off his hand.
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 01:01 AM   #135
The Starter
 
Warpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Potomac Falls, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 1,762
Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSKINBauer
Some random videos- hey its the offseason

25 Fireworks to the Chest - I think the guy with the water bucket is a total idiot

Zippo Lighter Tricks-watch till the end

Bowling no pain no gain

We have all played Jedi knight before

I don't know i wouldn't do it

School bus accident- I don't think anyone got hurt-well it must of hurt but nothing life threatning but i guess some people wouldn't want to see this. How do all of them flip so fast? wooof

I love my care to much to do this

I guess if you are sensitive don't watch it but why the hail would someone do this.

Someone get me 700 sparklers

Don't try this-Chlorine and Alcohol -Seriously no one be stupid enough to try this. This kid nearly blows off his hand.

Entertainment is so great! Thanks BSB!
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 1.48160 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25