Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Playbook


Announcing premium membership!

Playbook


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 02:53 PM   #61
Impact Rookie
 
PennSkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 44
Posts: 752
Re: Announcing premium membership!

DC pro Sports Report is in as premium!
__________________
DC Pro Sports Report - Home of the Internet's Largest NFL Mock Draft Database. Best Redskins Redskins discussion, theWarpath.net

PennSkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-14-2009, 09:11 AM   #62
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
Re: Announcing premium membership!

Any possible way to get less restrictive post and search time controls? In the gameday thread there can be more than one thing to say every 30 seconds easily, I don't usually mind waiting otherwise.. and search, sometimes if my first query isn't really what I was looking for, I have to wait a full minute to try again. Seeing as you're fairly certain VIP users won't be abusing the system/automating tasks, etc it'd be nice to have.
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:23 AM   #63
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,970
Re: Announcing premium membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
Any possible way to get less restrictive post and search time controls? In the gameday thread there can be more than one thing to say every 30 seconds easily, I don't usually mind waiting otherwise.. and search, sometimes if my first query isn't really what I was looking for, I have to wait a full minute to try again. Seeing as you're fairly certain VIP users won't be abusing the system/automating tasks, etc it'd be nice to have.
I'm not sure things like that can be tweaked to individual user groups. At least not without a mod. I can look into it.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:10 PM   #64
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
Re: Announcing premium membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
I'm not sure things like that can be tweaked to individual user groups. At least not without a mod. I can look into it.
I honestly don't recall myself, it's been awhile since I've really had to tap into the AdminCP

this whole 4.0 thing will definitely give a different spin though, I'll also play around and let you know what I come up with

thanks again matty
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:42 AM   #65
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,970
Re: Announcing premium membership!

Yeah VB 4.0 is looking pretty sweet, I'm not going to upgrade right away though. I'll wait for the initial kinks and bugs to get worked out. The publishing suite looks interesting.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:04 AM   #66
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,771
Re: Announcing premium membership!

Hey Matty,

Just curious about what happened to Live Topic? I thought that was a pretty nice feature.

As always Thanks for keeping this board up and running
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:55 AM   #67
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 12,195
Re: Announcing premium membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Hey Matty,

Just curious about what happened to Live Topic? I thought that was a pretty nice feature.

As always Thanks for keeping this board up and running
I'm gonna guess he took it out due to site crashes, especially on gameday. I noticed that especially during the gameday threads when live topic was active the site was crashing every 5 minutes. Hasn't done that in about 2 weeks now though I think.

But of course, thanks for keeping the site up and running Matty.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:17 PM   #68
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,771
Re: Announcing premium membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
I'm gonna guess he took it out due to site crashes, especially on gameday. I noticed that especially during the gameday threads when live topic was active the site was crashing every 5 minutes. Hasn't done that in about 2 weeks now though I think.

But of course, thanks for keeping the site up and running Matty.
Ah, I guess I missed the crashing part, lucky me

Thanks Dynamite
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:25 PM   #69
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
Re: Announcing premium membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Yeah VB 4.0 is looking pretty sweet, I'm not going to upgrade right away though. I'll wait for the initial kinks and bugs to get worked out. The publishing suite looks interesting.
Definitely, you know that they're rolling out the new core across the releases? I can only imagine what that will do to mods/plugins; will definitely hold out as well, and I hope that the publishing suite will do a better job than our custom solutions.
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:27 PM   #70
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
Re: Announcing premium membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
I'm gonna guess he took it out due to site crashes, especially on gameday. I noticed that especially during the gameday threads when live topic was active the site was crashing every 5 minutes. Hasn't done that in about 2 weeks now though I think.

But of course, thanks for keeping the site up and running Matty.
Honestly this site should not have gone down either way. I don't know what it's hosted on but for the money he should have a package that can handle that load. The gameday load here is the avg anytime but late night load on a server I run and it's never been an issue to run LiveTopic. With some optimization, which it appears that he's already done some, it shouldn't be an issue to enable again.
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:34 PM   #71
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,970
Re: Announcing premium membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
Definitely, you know that they're rolling out the new core across the releases? I can only imagine what that will do to mods/plugins; will definitely hold out as well, and I hope that the publishing suite will do a better job than our custom solutions.
yeah I'm guessing the mods and plugins are all going to need serious updating which is another reason why I'm waiting
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:36 PM   #72
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,970
Re: Announcing premium membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
Honestly this site should not have gone down either way. I don't know what it's hosted on but for the money he should have a package that can handle that load. The gameday load here is the avg anytime but late night load on a server I run and it's never been an issue to run LiveTopic. With some optimization, which it appears that he's already done some, it shouldn't be an issue to enable again.
The server issues are resolved now, I found out the concurrent connections were set way too low so it was a simple fix in the end
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:06 PM   #73
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
Re: Announcing premium membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
The server issues are resolved now, I found out the concurrent connections were set way too low so it was a simple fix in the end
Awesome, glad to hear.
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:08 PM   #74
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Announcing premium membership!

I have VIP under my name so does that mean I have a premium membership because I really cannot remember the last time I donated any money? If it does mean I have a premium membership is there any way to add a pop up spell chek?
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:19 PM   #75
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,708
Re: Announcing premium membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
I have VIP under my name so does that mean I have a premium membership because I really cannot remember the last time I donated any money? If it does mean I have a premium membership is there any way to add a pop up spell chek?

Use Firefox.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26809 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25