Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Playbook


Do we have reputation ratings now?

Playbook


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2007, 06:20 PM   #46
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Do we have reputation ratings now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
You can only see your own, check your user control panel
What I find amusing is if you scroll over the green button, it tells you what they could be in football.

Quake's says he's in danger of being benched. LOL.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-17-2007, 06:28 PM   #47
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Do we have reputation ratings now?

An idea might be to let the people that are a "VIP" to see the numbers, but not the non VIP's.
Just another incentive / perk to donate to the site.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:30 PM   #48
The Starter
 
mheisig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Southeast
Age: 30
Posts: 2,119
Re: Do we have reputation ratings now?

Apparently the system limits how much or how often you can give points to one person.

This seriously inhibits my practice of ingratiating myself to those in higher positions in order to get ahead.

Back to the old three standbys: Name repetition, personality mirroring, and never breaking off a handshake.
__________________
Your post count, reputation score, popularity ranking, VIP tag or funny signature has no bearing on how I value you as an individual.
mheisig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:32 PM   #49
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Do we have reputation ratings now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mheisig View Post
Apparently the system limits how much or how often you can give points to one person.

This seriously inhibits my practice of ingratiating myself to those in higher positions in order to get ahead.

Back to the old three standbys: Name repetition, personality mirroring, and never breaking off a handshake.
LOL...nice sig BTW.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:09 PM   #50
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,005
Re: Do we have reputation ratings now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
What I find amusing is if you scroll over the green button, it tells you what they could be in football.

Quake's says he's in danger of being benched. LOL.
Yeah I changed those phrases myself to be football related. The default ones were pretty lame.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:10 PM   #51
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,005
Re: Do we have reputation ratings now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
An idea might be to let the people that are a "VIP" to see the numbers, but not the non VIP's.
Just another incentive / perk to donate to the site.
good idea, we could do that
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:16 PM   #52
The Starter
 
Redskin Rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,420
Re: Do we have reputation ratings now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
good idea, we could do that
I don't like that... if I am going to be the new king of negatives... I want to be able to see them.

And speaking of the terminology... I am about to be benched? Hell, let's go with I am about to be fined by the commish.
__________________
I really have nothing to say in this matter, please ignore the above post as blowing hot air.
Redskin Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 02:15 AM   #53
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Do we have reputation ratings now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Yeah I changed those phrases myself to be football related. The default ones were pretty lame.
I like them...just adds a little more depth to the site.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 02:16 AM   #54
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Do we have reputation ratings now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskin Rich View Post
I don't like that... if I am going to be the new king of negatives... I want to be able to see them.

And speaking of the terminology... I am about to be benched? Hell, let's go with I am about to be fined by the commish.
You have VIP status.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.21879 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25