Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Playbook


Error when logging in

Playbook


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2012, 12:03 PM   #16
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 11,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
different issue
Yeah it happened to me too. Good job getting the forums back up and running so quickly Matty.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-13-2012, 12:04 PM   #17
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 11,654
Re: Error when logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
different issue
yeah, i very rarely get that, so i didnt know if one thing may affect another.
__________________
Ditka for President
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:54 PM   #18
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,808
Re: Error when logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Yeah it happened to me too. Good job getting the forums back up and running so quickly Matty.
thanks but it wasn't me, host must have had a temporary issue
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 01:14 PM   #19
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 11,888
Re: Error when logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
thanks but it wasn't me, host must have had a temporary issue
Well I'd say thanks to the engineers and whomever else helped restore the host, but I don't know any of them, so I went with you instead.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 01:51 PM   #20
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Error when logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
thanks but it wasn't me, host must have had a temporary issue
It was Roger Goodell.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:20 PM   #21
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,808
Re: Error when logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Well I'd say thanks to the engineers and whomever else helped restore the host, but I don't know any of them, so I went with you instead.
I'll take it
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:33 PM   #22
Camp Scrub
 
exit0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Vienna, Va.
Posts: 85
Re: Error when logging in

Matty... I've been having an issue trying to reset my password from the temporary one that I was sent via email. I've sent two messages about this but got no reply. When I get to the screen to edit my Password, i enter the temporary one and then the new one that I want. Problem is... I don't need to change my email address so when I blank that out, I get a message after entering that I need to put in the email. But then when I put the email address back in, I get another error message that my email address has been banned.

Can u help? All I want to do is reset my Password from the temporary one that the Warpath sent me.

thanks.... Mike
exit00@myway.com
exit0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:54 PM   #23
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,808
Re: Error when logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by exit0 View Post
Matty... I've been having an issue trying to reset my password from the temporary one that I was sent via email. I've sent two messages about this but got no reply. When I get to the screen to edit my Password, i enter the temporary one and then the new one that I want. Problem is... I don't need to change my email address so when I blank that out, I get a message after entering that I need to put in the email. But then when I put the email address back in, I get another error message that my email address has been banned.

Can u help? All I want to do is reset my Password from the temporary one that the Warpath sent me.

thanks.... Mike
exit00@myway.com
I'll PM you
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:34 AM   #24
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Error when logging in

It's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.


I'll just go back to not caring and accept it like a fact of life, like having to poop right after waking up every morning. I log in, I get the error, just click past it.


__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:58 AM   #25
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,808
Re: Error when logging in

Hard to fix when I can't replicate it.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.19966 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25